Millie Bobby Brown

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do you make of her relationship with JBJ Jr? He seems good for her but on flipside seem to be like a couple in their 30s
I agree, he seems good for her, in a grounding kinda way. He seems to go along with a lot of her interviews and he seems to always be in the background of whatever she's doing so I hope it's along those lines rather than a controlling thing but she seems very happy.

What does he actually do though? Like, does he have a job? *off to google*

Reactions: 3
I actually love MBB. She has grown up fast and I do worry for her but she seems pretty grounded. You can tell she's a good person because everyone on the crew loves her. I hope she can sail through this difficult decade gracefully. ST is almost over. Hopefully the ultra fame of it settles down a bit.

I looked up all the actors on IG for fun and she has so many more followers than everyone else. I'm older so I didn't really invest in the teen characters. She has done remarkably well so far avoiding the path others go down. I'm saddened to hear about her parents but not surprised ☹

Reactions: 3
What do you make of her relationship with JBJ Jr? He seems good for her but on flipside seem to be like a couple in their 30s
Allegedly, there are rumors that Millie Bobby Brown promised JBJ's son an entertainment career the same as she did the TikToker ex Hunter Echo when they first started dating. According to the Allure article, Millie ended her relationship with Hunter in January 2021 and then by March 2021 she was already spotted by Deuxmoi and the pararazzi dating JBJ' son. Since JBJ's son has started dating Millie, he's come out and stated he wants to be an actor, recieved an extra role in the latest season of Stranger Things, gained almost 1M instagram followers, has gotten multiple modeling gigs, and major endorsements with fashion brands such as Versace. Mind you that literally right before the two started dating he was just a normal college student at Syracuse University not doing any of the above things mentioned.

Only after a few months of meeting Millie Bobby Brown he moved in with her and her family in London when she was still 17 years old and has been living with her since. And is presumably no longer studying at Syracuse.

I agree with the consensus here that Millie has been groomed way before the Hunter Echo situation. Likely since she was a small child by her parents, management and just the industry as whole. Her parents are alledgedly the worst kind of stage parents who made Millie the family breadwinner and seemingly don't care about their child's well-being if they are allowing a 2nd adult aged man live with their underage daughter in such quick succession. I may be in the minority opinion but i think JBJ's son might be a clout chaser too.

Reactions: 4
She’s engaged. I just hope she’s happy. I always feel so sad for these child celebs who don‘t have stable backgrounds, they have to mature so fast yet they lack the skills they need for later in life…

• Wow
Reactions: 2
19 is so young to get engaged.
I think to get engaged that young, she must be looking for some stability in her life. Probably because she's spent her teens travelling and working instead of enjoying her life.

Reactions: 16
I think to get engaged that young, she must be looking for some stability in her life. Probably because she's spent her teens travelling and working instead of enjoying her life.
Yeah, and I also feel that female celebs sometimes decide to marry to not get creeped on as much.

But we’ll see if they go through with the wedding…they could also just have a long engagement

Reactions: 10
I dont think its young .i got engaged at 19 after over 2 years together just reached out 9th year together and getting married next year

Reactions: 5
I don’t think is young either. Most of my friends got married and had kids by 23-24 years old. I think nowadays people got so used with the idea that you can get married and have kids even in your late thirties or forties, that is started to be weird for them what was once normal.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t think is young either. Most of my friends got married and had kids by 23-24 years old. I think nowadays people got so used with the idea that you can get married and have kids even in your late thirties or forties, that is started to be weird for them what was once normal.
19 does feel really young to me BUT two points:
- she’s probably had to grow up fast being in the world of showbiz
- his dad (Jon Bon Jovi) is married to his high school sweetheart so that’s his baseline

I mostly get good vibes from these two. They’re hella cute. I was a hot mess at 19 and am now 37, childless (through choice), still sometimes an hot mess and with someone for 14 years but not looking to get married. Each to their own, so long as they’re happy, right?

Reactions: 13
19 does feel really young to me BUT two points:
- she’s probably had to grow up fast being in the world of showbiz
- his dad (Jon Bon Jovi) is married to his high school sweetheart so that’s his baseline

I mostly get good vibes from these two. They’re hella cute. I was a hot mess at 19 and am now 37, childless (through choice), still sometimes an hot mess and with someone for 14 years but not looking to get married. Each to their own, so long as they’re happy, right?
Is that an American expression? Never heard it before.

Reactions: 1
Literally zero redeeming qualities. Must be the worst episode ever of snack wars.

No idea what she's on the rounds promoting, but she should make the most of it as I can't see her having that many opportunities in the future with her talent and attitude.

Reactions: 5
Literally zero redeeming qualities. Must be the worst episode ever of snack wars.

No idea what she's on the rounds promoting, but she should make the most of it as I can't see her having that many opportunities in the future with her talent and attitude.
Some fantasy film on Netflix about her being sacrificed to a dragon but ending up kicking its ass from what I have seen online. It's not had the greatest of reviews either.