Millie Bobby Brown

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah looks pretty bad and apparently the trailer gave away the whole movie anyway. Although Millie appears to be one of the better things in it.

Reactions: 2
I watched it today and it wasn't bad. Just a little fantasy film about a girl trying to escape a dragon. I really like that the few films Millie seems to champion for herself (this and Enola Holmes) all have her being extremely resourceful with what she has lying around at the time. I enjoy those little details.

Anyway, it's just a cute fun little film. Didn't expect much and was pleasantly surprised by it.

Yeah looks pretty bad and apparently the trailer gave away the whole movie anyway. Although Millie appears to be one of the better things in it.

The funny thing about The Critical Drinker saying that is the trailer for his own film looks worse:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The funny thing about The Critical Drinker saying that is the trailer for his own film looks worse:

Oh that is funny, easy to be a critic.

I did watch the damsel trailer and quite enjoyed it - a lot more than watching the critical drinkers meh trailer. Worth spending 150 seconds to see the whole movie plot:
Screenshot 2024-03-18 at 17.14.28.png

• Haha

I find the Critical Drinker very hit and miss lately. Usually his recommendations are pretty good (I watched Arcane because of his video and loved it) but find he's overly critical sometimes. I much prefer Savannah of thisissavvy. Her movie commentary is so good.

Sorry, bit of a derail there.

Reactions: 3

What a lovely Dog :love: Credit to her going out without make up with a big spot on her cheek, knowing she would get papped.
the fact the “journo” couldn’t get her age right kills me.

• Haha

What a lovely Dog :love: Credit to her going out without make up with a big spot on her cheek, knowing she would get papped.
Who made Jon's son a model? His parents' features did not mix well, as he's turned out unattractive. Appears not to be even bothered enough to keep fit either, walking around with that shapeless physique.

Who made Jon's son a model? His parents' features did not mix well, as he's turned out unattractive. Appears not to be even bothered enough to keep fit either, walking around with that shapeless physique.

He looks a bit like Brooklyn Beckham crossed with Paul Mescal. Munts, essentially.

• Haha
she's reminding me of miley, i think we can expect a similar trajectory.

I hope they make it. I've heard enough rumours about her family to hope that this lasts.

Reactions: 4
Interesting to see what happens... She has an up and coming career. He's a nobody (who might think he's a somebody because he's got a famous last name and has grown up around fame). In 5 years time when she's in big movies, what if he hasn't achieved anything and is jealous? Seems like a Brooklyn Beckham type.

she's reminding me of miley, i think we can expect a similar trajectory.
In what way? Millie seems much more level headed than Miles was at this age. No shade to Miley, she’s great but she was young and wild. Millie seems much more settled in herself.

I wish them both happiness.

In what way? Millie seems much more level headed than Miles was at this age. No shade to Miley, she’s great but she was young and wild. Millie seems much more settled in herself.

I wish them both happiness.
Miley wasn't wild initially, she settled young and then seemed to have enough of that and rebelled for a bit after, I think we'll see similar with millie

Interesting to see what happens... She has an up and coming career. He's a nobody (who might think he's a somebody because he's got a famous last name and has grown up around fame). In 5 years time when she's in big movies, what if he hasn't achieved anything and is jealous? Seems like a Brooklyn Beckham type.
I agree that he has probably grown up being held up as top dog purely for being Bon Jovi's son, and it may be a source of friction in the long run when she achieves a lot.

It happened to Hank Azaria and Helen Hunt after she won her oscar, and he's hardly a nobody.