Millie Bobby Brown

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think their marriage will be fine, I can’t see her being in any big movies, she’s recently started in that Netflix one that was pretty crap. Her acting isn’t good enough to score big films

Reactions: 1

Her boobs are very saggy for someone so young. They are hogging the middle of her chest. Probably should have worn a bra.
Bit rude. No wonder so many women have low self esteem and body issues 🙄😞

Reactions: 23

Her boobs are very saggy for someone so young. They are hogging the middle of her chest. Probably should have worn a bra.
It's comments like this that made me get a boob job at 22, suffer with breast implant illness a couple of years later, and get into a further £7k in debt having them removed.

All women's bodies are different! Some breasts are naturally "saggy" - mine were never perky, even at 14 years old. Some breasts start from further down the body. Some breasts are very different sizes. We can't all have perfect size Cs.

I hope you do some introspection and grow to realise how fucked up that comment was (especially if you are a woman yourself!!). Judge someone's actions - not their bodies.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It's comments like this that made me get a boob job at 22, suffer with breast implant illness a couple of years later, and get into a further £7k in debt having them removed.

All women's bodies are different! Some breasts are naturally "saggy" - mine were never perky, even at 14 years old. Some breasts start from further down the body. Some breasts are very different sizes. We can't all have perfect size Cs.

I hope you do some introspection and grow to realise how fucked up that comment was (especially if you are a woman yourself!!). Judge someone's actions - not their bodies.
It’s really damaging to women’s self esteem reading comments about sagging breasts. I’m 37 now and looking back there was absolutely nothing wrong with mine when I was younger and yet I felt ridiculous pressure to have them up under my chin. Needless to say gravity is doing its work now, and I really don’t give a duck! The pressure we have to look perfect at all times got too oppressive for me, it’s liberating when you finally decide nope, not anymore!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17