Millie Bobby Brown

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is it statutory rape? She was 16.
Legal age.
There is also only 4 years between them so it is mostly looked past.

I don't agree with the comments he made. But I do not believe it was "grooming"
I believe the legal age is 18 over there? 🤔
Not sure what he means by "Everything we did was legal" because it clearly wasn't

Reactions: 5
Oh my goodness
What a horrible little bastard. Poor Millie.

But why was he living in her house, with her parents?

Reactions: 4
Read my post further up it's been rumoured for years......

Older men such as Drake and Henry Cavill being with her. Which is odd because apparently she's a lesbian.....

Add Scott Disick to the list of older guys interested in her....

It's not like she can rely on her parents.........

So long story short........

1) Older men like her.

2) Her parents don't mind her being with age inappropriate males because they want her to be a sex symbol.

3) Look at the dates of the blinds. It's been known for years so what's come out lately isn't a lie and if you were Drake, Cavill, Disick or her parents with stuff like that written about you then you would be suing for libel and defamation of character if it wasn't true about you.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I believe the legal age is 18 over there? 🤔
Not sure what he means by "Everything we did was legal" because it clearly wasn't
It changes from state to state. That guy is a creep & how horrible for Millie some guy talking about the stuff they had done!

435B030E-9687-46EF-9CED-2D09E1A657B1.png
37FD9490-9E57-42C9-8A88-52B0487CC5EA.jpeg

This is all like a car crash in slow motion. In some of her Instagram photos it looks like she’s had some work done to her face - I hope it’s a combination of editing and filters although it’s hard to tell, and some of it will be professional make up, but in the pictures she’s taken of herself there’s something slightly off too. I really hope it’s not the case, she’s so young, but it wouldn’t surprise me.
Her parents don’t seem to have her back at all or be looking out for her best interests at all. The fact that she comes across as arrogant and entitled in her interviews clearly shows how they’ve raised her to believe in her own hype, and they’re clearly doing that for financial gain. She might not be able to see it at the moment but she’s the victim in all of this. It’s horrible to see it unfolding

So this poor girl is being abused and used all before she is a legal adult and mostly by they people she is should be able to trust the most.

• Sad
There have been so many red flags when it comes to her parents - after the first series came out, the Hollywood Reporter did a big investigative piece on how her dad was trying to get bribes from talent agencies wanting to sign her up. It stuck with me because as well as being grim to exploit your child like that, considering all the horrible exploitative tit that get ignored in Hollywood, I thought at the time, he must have pissed a lot of important people off for a reputable magazine to write and publish that.

And there's just something very icky about the way the media have treated her (and all the Stranger Things kids) from the start - fawning over them, treating them like adults. Just hope they have had sensible people looking after them, but it certainly looks like she hasn't

Reactions: 8
Just what where they thinking having a 20 year old tik Tok “influencer” seemly staying over that their house with their 16 year daughter.

16 may be the age of consent in certain countries…but to me it’s still young! She was a child

Reactions: 8
These celebrity teens just absolutely grow up too fast. I feel like the pressure on them to appear adult-like once they hit 16 is immense. The bikini pictures on Instagram, never going a few months without a boyfriend, moving out at young age etc. It’s all so rushed. This stuff with her dating a 20 year old is shocking, it’s pure manipulation on his part, what does he gain from dating a 16 year old. Oh wait she’s probably the most famous young star on the planet.... so gross. Why do parents push their kids into stardom so young? It always ends up with them growing up too fast or going off the rails. It’s sad. She has not been looked out for properly.

Reactions: 11
It’s really turned my stomach. Absolutely vile behaviour from this moron. And I feel so sorry for Millie. She’s not around good people that should have her well being and best interests as priority.

Reactions: 6
She reminds me of Lindsey Lohan, MBB’s parents have achieved the impossible and made Lindsey’s mum and dad look less horrifying than they are. I don’t think Dina allowed child predators to live in the house while grooming Lindsey, probably never thought of it. I hope MBB has a great business manager separate from her parents who is hiding money from the parents.

Reactions: 12
I’ve been concerned about Millie for a very long time. Being only five years younger than me, I feel like I can connect to her in some way and it truly disturbs me reading about all of those older men who she considers friends. There is nothing normal about a friendship / texting between a teenager and men in their 30s. It’s creepy and I cannot believe people haven’t been more outraged about it. Just like they did when Billie Eilish finally turned 18, I believe men will instantly sexualise her and I wouldn’t be surprised if she starts dating a much older man in the future.

I’m not sure if there is any truth to it, but wasn’t her team recently forced to deny claims by an older Tik Toker that they’re were having a sexual relationship and her parents knew about the whole thing? Is there any proof of it being true?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve been concerned about Millie for a very long time. Being only five years younger than me, I feel like I can connect to her in some way and it truly disturbs me reading about all of those older men who she considers friends. There is nothing normal about a friendship / texting between a teenager and men in their 30s. It’s creepy and I cannot believe people haven’t been more outraged about it. Just like they did when Billie Eilish finally turned 18, I believe men will instantly sexualise her and I wouldn’t be surprised if she starts dating a much older man in the future.

I’m not sure if there is any truth to it, but wasn’t her team recently forced to deny claims by an older Tik Toker that they’re were having a sexual relationship and her parents knew about the whole thing? Is there any proof of it being true?
Millie's team had previously put out a statement regarding the Hunter Echo situation (the older TikToker). Based on the online chatter I've seen, many people believe that the statement her team made was meant to push away the story due to its vagueness and lack of follow-up legal action against Hunter.

Evidence online suggested he was at her house around the time Hunter alleged he was staying with her family, so it wouldnt be surprising if he were telling the truth. Additionally, Hunter's ex-girlfriend and sister also confirmed his relationship with Millie. Now, if what the sister and ex said are true...it kind of makes the situation worse imo.

Apparently, the ex alleges that it was Millie's mother who located Hunter on Tiktok and encouraged Millie reaching out to him in the first place. Also, that her family had promised to help with his acting career, and gave him access to Millie's credit cards while he was there. This sister also implied that there was talks of marriage btwn Millie's parents and Hunter.

• Wow
Unfortunately I don’t not believe what he’s said.
There has been rumours about her parents for years. This situation just backs It up more. As a result people are disgusted with him speaking about her in this way all over Instagram, and equally pissed off and disgusted with her own parents, for putting her in this situation in the first place

Reactions: 3
i really don’t like millie. i’ve watched countless interviews of her with the rest of the ST cast and oh my god, EVERY interview she is interrupting her cast mates talking and doesn’t ever let anyone else speak! seems like an arrogant narcissistic brat. did nobody ever teach her how to be polite??? she thinks she’s gods gift walking on the planet. and i don’t think it’s the fame- there’s a huge amount of child stars and large amount of them know how to be respectful and not interrupt other people. her cast mates don’t do it!

i barely know anything about her apparently being groomed, only what i’ve just seen here, but yikes! that as well as her parents leeching off her is going to ruin her… i can see a breakdown coming in the next few years

Reactions: 14
I feel regardless of her likeability, she will be one of those celebrities that was 'failed by society'. It seems that her arrogance and naviety is a byproduct of how she was raised.

She has said in many interviews that she was bullied a lot in school, which caused her to move schools until her parents ultimately decided to homeschool her. Then her parents gave up everything they had to move to the US for Millie to pursue an acting career. Until her parents went bankrupt and had to move in with her aunt. Then Stranger Things happened and the rest is history.

She was likely very sheltered and lacks quite a bit of the social abilites of kids in her age group. It's sad that it doesnt seem that she is able to keep many deep-lasting friendships. Imo a lot of them feel superficial in nature. With how highly she speaks of her parents and family, it is likely they are really her only support system. But, her parents have seemingly spent her whole life isolating her away, which could be very problematic for her in building adult relationships. From blinds I've read her father seems quite egotistical so it wouldnt surprise me if her family feeding her the hype has contributed her arrogance and this aura of 'being better than everyone else'.

Additionally, with how greedy her parents seem and how intertwined her whole family is in her career it wouldnt surprise me if she ends up in a Britney Spears situation in the future. I dont see her family wanting to let her be on her own and separating themselves from their cssh source anytime soon.