Millie Bobby Brown

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember she seemed to suddenly appear much older after season 2 of stranger things- when they had the premier for about 30 seconds I genuinely thought she was Winona Ryder in one of the pics cos she looked like an adult in this group of kids.

Reactions: 5
I find her very unsettling. I suppose its not her fault it’s a product of her “celebrity” but she’s so annoying. She’s 15 but acts like 25. It’s kind of scary to think where these young stars will end up. We only have to look at the likes of Lindsay Lohan and Amanda Bynes. I honestly don’t understand how as a parent you would actually want your kid to be famous. The only good thing is that she doesn’t post pictures with her bits out. She’s mates with Maddie and Mackenzie Ziegler and these two are ALWAYS posting very revealing bikini pictures online. Bare in mind they are only 15 and 17. I find it all so inappropriate. The parents don’t seem to care .

Reactions: 21
Did anyone see the video she put out a while ago ‘demonstrating’ how to use products for her skincare range? It was obvious she wasn’t using any of the products and basically pretending to do her whole routine - this included faking washing her face. She received so much backlash for it and ended up deleting the whole thing!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Did anyone see the video she put out a while ago ‘demonstrating’ how to use products for her skincare range? It was obvious she wasn’t using any of the products and basically pretending to do her whole routine - this included faking washing her face. She received so much backlash for it and ended up deleting the whole thing!
I don't recall MBB doing that. But I rmemebr Shay Mitchell did.

Reactions: 1
I remember, it was quite painful to watch!

Reactions: 3
All of her family live off her fame. I hope that comes back to bite them on the ass in the future

Reactions: 2
I do believe she will end up with alot of issues when she is older, she has grown up way too quickly in my opinion and it's sad.
I still can't believe she's only 16 :(

Reactions: 8
I feel really uncomfortable when I see pictures of her ... hope she proves me wrong and has a happy adulthood.

Reactions: 5
I do believe she will end up with alot of issues when she is older, she has grown up way too quickly in my opinion and it's sad.
I still can't believe she's only 16 :(
Shes her parents meal ticket. These situations rarely work out well.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I thought Enola Holmes was a bit of a shame. Started well but ended up a bit of a mess and was too long. MBB was very good in it, but her character became less likeable as the film progressed I thought.

I also feel uneasy about the hoopla surrounding her but I hope I am wrong and she is being looked after well. I think she’s very talented.

Reactions: 6
I enjoyed Enola Holmes, and she did seem good. I just hope fame doesn’t go to her head too much. I can’t decide if I am impressed that she helped produce the film or if it’s too much too young... I don’t know. If she can keep a level head then she may go far.

Reactions: 6
I enjoyed Enola Holmes, and she did seem good. I just hope fame doesn’t go to her head too much. I can’t decide if I am impressed that she helped produce the film or if it’s too much too young... I don’t know. If she can keep a level head then she may go far.
Yeah I enjoyed it too. It kept me entertained throughout.

Reactions: 3
I've never watched any series or movies she is in, only seen her in interviews and I can't stand her

Reactions: 4
The amount of grown men she considers a friend is rather creepy and disturbing. All those grown men in their 20s and 30s who have the number of a underage girl who she considers her friends and nobody seems to bat an eyelid to it all.

Reactions: 7