Millie Bobby Brown

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's very unlikeable in interviews; arrogant and attention seeking, but I wouldn't wish her parents being parasites on her.

Reactions: 22
She is definitely arrogant in interviews, but wouldn't we all if everyone around you had told you how amazing and talented and brilliant you were since you were about 12? I think she might get left behind acting-wise as she gets older by peers who weren't famous/successful as young children and so kept going to acting lessons, drama school etc and really hone their craft by the time they're 20ish. It's a shame because she's clearly talented but hasn't got the right people around her..the Drake stuff makes me sick, we've seen it 100x before with other actresses and no one in the industry bats an eye

Reactions: 20
She is definitely arrogant in interviews, but wouldn't we all if everyone around you had told you how amazing and talented and brilliant you were since you were about 12? I think she might get left behind acting-wise as she gets older by peers who weren't famous/successful as young children and so kept going to acting lessons, drama school etc and really hone their craft by the time they're 20ish. It's a shame because she's clearly talented but hasn't got the right people around her..the Drake stuff makes me sick, we've seen it 100x before with other actresses and no one in the industry bats an eye
That drake stuff was so weird but nothing came of it?

The amount of grown men she considers a friend is rather creepy and disturbing. All those grown men in their 20s and 30s who have the number of a underage girl who she considers her friends and nobody seems to bat an eyelid to it all.

I was scrolling down to see if there were holiday pics with Jess and Natalya Wright since the article title says Famous friends, but only a pic with Mark.

There are very disturbing blind items about MBB that I hope really, really aren't true. I take blind gossip with a pinch of salt but the rumours about MBB and how her parents treat her are too horrible to think about.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
There are very disturbing blind items about MBB that I hope really, really aren't true. I take blind gossip with a pinch of salt but the rumours about MBB and how her parents treat her are too horrible to think about.
Ooh I’ve not seen these. Where can I read them? Thanks

Ooh I’ve not seen these. Where can I read them? Thanks
Crazy Days and Nights. Run a search for Millie Bobby Brown and stuff should come up.

Careful reading any comments though. There are some very troubling posters who seem to be allowed to be as gross as they want without consequences.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Shes her parents meal ticket. These situations rarely work out well.
I am a big River Phoenix fan and the situation with Millie Bobby Brown and her parents really reminds me of him. He was the main earner and provided for his family from a very young age. We all know how that story ended...

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I am a big River Phoenix fan and the situation with Millie Bobby Brown and her parents really reminds me of him. He was the main earner and provided for his family from a very young age. We all know how that story ended...
River was the first person who came to my mind as well. Wonder if she'll take them out of her will/cut them off like he did/was planning on doing right before his death.

I wonder why her parents encouraged her to break up with her boyfriend considering his father is a billionaire. Surely they would try to get her to end us with him instead of the casting couch?

Reactions: 4
River was the first person who came to my mind as well. Wonder if she'll take them out of her will/cut them off like he did/was planning on doing right before his death.

I wonder why her parents encouraged her to break up with her boyfriend considering his father is a billionaire. Surely they would try to get her to end us with him instead of the casting couch?
who was her boyfriend?

who was her boyfriend?
Aurelius Cy Andrea Busson son of billionaire French Financer Arpad Busson and supermodel Elle Macpherson. He shares a half-sibling with Maya Hawke who plays Robin, I assume that's how they met

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It would look like she gets pimped out and her family know about it but realise she's a money ticket and if they don't take the bad side of fame then thousands of other parents happily would to their own teenager kid. Sickening really and she could be messed up in the future if she isn't already. So many teen stars go off the rails. Going through them based on the blind and comments this one she cheated on Henry Cavill with someone nearer her own age.

Wanting to make her a sex symbol.

Henry Cavill being a creep who shouldn't get work offers.

And some more.....

• Wow
  • Wow
So sad. I fear all will not end well for MBB. Would that not be statutory rape too?
How is it statutory rape? She was 16.
Legal age.
There is also only 4 years between them so it is mostly looked past.

I don't agree with the comments he made. But I do not believe it was "grooming"

Reactions: 1
I don't get why she has a makeup/skincare line. It's called Florence by Mills and available in Boots. They released a makeup palette to celebrate her 16th birthday so the brand must have been created when she was 14-15.

She's a teen actress at the start of her career - not a Rihanna or Kylie Jenner level of fame. It's not like it's priced for teens either (eg lip balm is £12, eye patches £34). Seems like a business idea pushed by her family to make more money.

Reactions: 8
Those comments he made are shocking.

I cannt believe how old she looks! She looks like she is in her late 20s rather than teens!

Her family are clearly awful and I hope someone takes care of her.

Reactions: 7
How is it statutory rape? She was 16.
Legal age.
There is also only 4 years between them so it is mostly looked past.

I don't agree with the comments he made. But I do not believe it was "grooming"
This took place in California where the age of consent is 18.

Reactions: 5