Millie Bobby Brown

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Starting this thread as someone mentioned her elsewhere. I don't want to witch about her as she is a child but more express concern.
She started Stranger Things when she was 11/12 and is now 16. I have read so many stories of her parents being vile and pushy, especially her father. Apparently, at Stranger Thing premiers, award shows, etc, they push her to walk by herself instead of with the rest of the cast because she is the "star." Her father has also spoken terribly to people, using the excuse, "don't you know who my daughter is?" She is also their cash cow, they uplifted their life for her career.
I think she is going to be a child star that will end up with many problems in the future. She doesn't seem to have a good support system which is really sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Well I barely follow her but have got her on insta an she literally looks and acts way more mature than me and I’m 27! It is a little concerning :-/ can mess kids up growing up with too much fame xx

Reactions: 15
Well I barely follow her but have got her on insta an she literally looks and acts way more mature than me and I’m 27! It is a little concerning :-/ can mess kids up growing up with too much fame xx
She went from looking like a child-adult overnight. Really concerning.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She was adorable in Stranger Things season 1.
She was bearable in season 2.
She'll be in rehab in a couple of years.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Don’t know too much about her but I wouldn’t be suprised if she ends up having a Britney style breakdown in the future if she hasn’t got the right people around her

Reactions: 11
She was adorable in Stranger Things season 1.
She was bearable in season 2.
She'll be in rehab in a couple of years.
I didn't even find her that great in Stranger Things 2. The boys are much better characters and actors.

Reactions: 28
I’ve also heard a million things about what pushy parents she has. It must have been difficult at age 13 to feel like she was the breadwinner for her family.

Also, does anyone else remember that weird story about her and Drake? Very odd that a man in his 30s was text buddies with a 15 year old.

Reactions: 34
I’ve also heard a million things about what pushy parents she has. It must have been difficult at age 13 to feel like she was the breadwinner for her family.

Also, does anyone else remember that weird story about her and Drake? Very odd that a man in his 30s was text buddies with a 15 year old.
Yeah, that didn't sit right with me at all. He should not have been messaging her.
I feel like I read that she is paying for a sibling's tuition fees or something like that... It was a while ago I read about it.

Reactions: 10
I didn't even find her that great in Stranger Things 2. The boys are much better characters and actors.
That's what I dislike about her and the whole brand, the boys are absolute stars and they barely get a look in

Reactions: 20
There are some terrible rumours about her family. Shes the family cash cow, and they all take a cut of her earnings. She had a boyfriend of her own age last year and her parents pressured her to dump him to so she could pursue the whole casting couch thing.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
There are some terrible rumours about her family. Shes the family cash cow, and they all take a cut of her earnings. She had a boyfriend of her own age last year and her parents pressured her to dump him to so she could pursue the whole casting couch thing.
No way. That makes me feel sick. Where did you read that? Imagine encouraging your young daughter do to that.

Plus arent the actors that play Nancy and Jonathan supposed to be cokeheads
Yes. Natalia Dyer looks so ill. I think she has an ED.

Reactions: 8
I think she definitely seems to be growing up too fast and a lot of her Instagram posts make me feel very uncomfortable because she looks about 25 not 15.

Reactions: 13
I genuinely feel sorry for her and also have concerns for her. Britney breakdown will happen at some point.

Reactions: 4
she is 100% their meal ticket. Its so sad as you only get your teen days once and she looks and acts so grown up already. Shame on her parents, have they not seen what happens to the majority of child stars?

Reactions: 8
There’s been a few blinds about the lass and her being perved over by older executives or getting into drugs, but I try to take them with a pinch of salt because making tit up to damage a rival’s reputation is common.

The blind below is linked to MBB like similar to do with interactions with executives. ButI want to make it clear that I do not see the child of the rumour as being wrong or in need of attacking. Regardless of whether or not it is true and about her, hyper sexuality in a minor is one of the signs of sexual abuse:

Reactions: 4
Her parents must be bad, naming her after top lunatic father and crackhead Bobby Brown

• Haha
Reactions: 9