Mikhila McDaid (Miss Budgetbeauty)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going back to the Ella in the hotel room saga, it always made perfect sense to me that a teenage girl wouldn’t want to sleep in a bed right next to her parents (okay I know lee isn’t technically her dad but whatever), the sofa bed that pulled out had a bit more privacy and was further away, lower down etc, it was by far the more appropriate and sensible place for her to sleep yet people were up in arms saying she’d been shoved out and should have had the bed!
I know from my teen years I’d have given my right arm to have had the sofa bed in the same situation.
And yes, she does end up with the small room but my son is 8 and has the biggest bedroom in the house, he’s got the most toys and has friends round for Lego building crap and all sorts. My daughters both have the smallest rooms (we asked them and they chose to have the loft conversion knowing that they would have smaller bedrooms!!) which look similar in size to Ellas, they both have double beds and built in wardrobes - not a single thing from Ikea though!!
I don’t know why but I always thought their house was 3 storey with the parents up away in the loft?!

Reactions: 3
I‘m fairly new to this channel, but if Ella has a different dad I assume she spends some nights/weekends with him? Maybe the thinking is that if Milo is living at the house full time then he should have a bigger room whereas Ella is splitting her time so her room can be slightly smaller? I don’t have kids so I don’t know if this would be considered fair but if this is the reason behind it I understand the thought process.
Yes. That is clearly the reason in Mikhila's head and to me it's rubbish. Ella does spend half the time at her dad's, yes. But I'm thinking about it from her point of view. This has been the ways things were since Milo was a baby. She was only a little girl when he was born and she was immediately downgraded to the small room. Then he always got to sit in the front seat of the car while she sits in the back. And always gets preferential treatment. I mean, look at how little thought and effort went into her room, even when redecorated, compared to Milo's.

So saying because she's only there half the time she deserves less space is really lame in my opinion. I think I'd give my daughter the bigger room BECAUSE she's only there half the time to make her feel special and wanted. Maybe that's just me.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can understand a small kid getting a bigger room. Probably the hope they’ll keep all their toys in there and play in there. I don’t think his room is any better decorated, chalk board wall and a load of ikea storage. But she does definitely favour him more from what she shows.

Reactions: 1
All this sudden move seems odd, she’s doing it whilst her parents are away and then they’re moving in with her brother.... reckon something’s kicked off!
Just watched the house tour. I know she is trying to declutter in order to sell, but did anyone else notice that there was nothing personal in her parents bedroom? The bedside cabinets and chest of drawers had nothing on them - no lamps, no mirror - nothing. It was more like a guest bedroom. Do you think they’ve already moved out?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Just watched the house tour. I know she is trying to declutter in order to sell, but did anyone else notice that there was nothing personal in her parents bedroom? The bedside cabinets and chest of drawers had nothing on them - no lamps, no mirror - nothing. It was more like a guest bedroom. Do you think they’ve already moved out?
Possibly, I never considered that. Other than all that extra furniture you would never guess that her parents lived there too. I also really wouldn’t be happy if someone went into my room to remove anything personal, I know it’s about staging a house to sell, but come on to have no photographs on display is a bit odd, after all we know you are living there!

On that house tour I noticed just how small Mik and Lee's bed is! It looks like a 3/4 size or small double. Yikes.
There is definitely trouble at mill as my grandad would say. Thing is, has it ever felt right? What with the weird Christmas set up and Mik never mentioning what her parents are like as grandparents etc or if they spend time with Milo. So odd. I am sure we will find out more as this strange house sale saga goes on.

On that house tour I noticed just how small Mik and Lee's bed is! It looks like a 3/4 size or small double. Yikes.
There is definitely trouble at mill as my grandad would say. Thing is, has it ever felt right? What with the weird Christmas set up and Mik never mentioning what her parents are like as grandparents etc or if they spend time with Milo. So odd. I am sure we will find out more as this strange house sale saga goes on.
It is a strange house sale saga indeed. It's the most exciting thing on her channel in a long time. The suspense of waiting for that moment when she realises she isn't going to be watching Christmas "movies" in a new house. I'm on the edge of my seat.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It is a strange house sale saga indeed. It's the most exciting thing on her channel in a long time. The suspense of waiting for that moment when she realises she isn't going to be watching Christmas "movies" in a new house. I'm on the edge of my seat.
Me too. Totally naive to the fact that getting a mortgage in these times is so difficult & not like it was at the start of this year.

It’s never felt right. Even moving into this house happened so quickly-one minute she was in the house where her makeup took up the conservatory, the next they were couped up with her parents. Something’s up here, it doesn’t make sense to be ending the arrangement so abruptly, especially after saying time & time again it is next year.

I think it’s pretty clear living with her parents has ruined her relationship with them so now she wants to move out ASAP. I feel bad for her actually. I do find her annoying but a part of me feels sad for her.

Reactions: 4
I agree something has gone VERY wrong. I remember before the move they would be at her parents EVERY Sunday ALL DAY plus numerous parties and trips out. Now it is like they don't exist with MM just sitting in her box room eating fast food. My money is on Lee and her dad getting into a fight.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lee in a fight? He looks like he couldn’t fight his way out of a paper bag 😂 he reminds me of gormless Dave from the Royle Family!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’d love it if there had been a fight and Mik has filmed it for a future ‘why we moved’ vlog 😂

• Haha
Just watched this mornings vlog what has she done to her hair? It looks brassy or is that my eyesight?
Also I don't start work till 9am but thought I would wake up at 7am to not waste my day, love you have a child?! Surely need to be up for them to sort them out aswell?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It sounds like though her dad and lee have never been happy with the arrangement as she said in a recent vlog both of them had been looking at houses throughout the time they’ve lived there.

sorry! Lurker for a while and just had to join in 🙃

The bit with Milo trying prawns in the blog where she called them prawn and shrimp was cringe. Why does she try to pretend to be American ALL the time?
On a serious note. Did they leave Milo in the house alone until 12.30??? Aren't her parents and Ella both away. I know she was next door but I still think that is very dangerous and wrong. Well, actually illegal.

Reactions: 5
What is going on with her hair now ... she can’t be happy with it if she’s already toning it to ‘neutralise’ it ?! It looks orange in today’s vlog

Reactions: 7
What is going on with her hair now ... she can’t be happy with it if she’s already toning it to ‘neutralise’ it ?! It looks orange in today’s vlog
It does look orange and does not suit her skin tone in the slightest.

Just watched the vlog and it does seem she left Milo alone. Doesn't matter if you're just next door, it's still leaving a child unattended. This woman's idiocy never ceases to amaze me.

Reactions: 3
I am getting tension breakage from having a high bun, her wrapped in a bath towel scene, high bun. :rolleyes: Also why does her hair underneath look the same colour as before?

Milo is the double of his Dad isn't he?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.