Mikhila McDaid (Miss Budgetbeauty)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never understood why they didn’t change the internal doors on their house, those horrible brown ones look like the ones I grew up with in army housing 🥴
We had to have fire doors throughout our house, I suspect her house has them too, but you can get ones that don’t look as ugly as those ones!

Reactions: 2
It does look nice but it always does the day she gets it done. She will never style or wash it properly again though and it'll just be a slightly lighter version of the same greasy mess. It would look so much nicer if it was a good amount shorter.

She needs some length off, the way she was just hacking at her with that brush in the latest vlog!

Reactions: 4
her new hair is not looking great on the live. greasy already and a very odd colour ? maybe just the lighting ...

Reactions: 5
She said shes got her hair with pink tones in it. Why?? Pink was never mentioned before. It doesn't look great.

And no surprise she's being aggressive again.

• Haha
I preffered the first hair colour last week, this looks cheap and boring. The few face framing lights she had first off looked better.

Nothingy blonde, with a nothingy style.

She's said she's going to get it cut soon and I think a decent cut, shorter to shoulder length will look good.

She mentioned playing around with Bleach London colours now that it's lighter. Here we go again ...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
her new hair is not looking great on the live. greasy already and a very odd colour ? maybe just the lighting ...
I take my ifs nice comment back it looked bloody awful in the live, she looked like she’d been head banging as well her hair was a mess!

Reactions: 3
Yeah you're right it did look awful. Why does she suddenly want to experiment with colours? Why can't she just be satisfied to be blonde if that's what the whole thing was about?

Had to laugh at her accent in the video. It was completely different! Like a different person speaking. What's up with that?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It looks really brassy now and doesn’t suit her skin tone.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.