Mikhila McDaid #9 Greasy hair makes us heave, nothing festive about Vlogmas Eve!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just when I think I’m failing at being an adult there’s mik who can’t find washing detergent and never used fabric conditioner until Lee introduced her to it wtf 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
What does she look like stomping about in her new ‘walking’ reel … she looks ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Am I being dumb but like what’s the point of the frame being over the footpath instead of over the gravelled bit where the chairs are? Is she going to now try and stick the chairs in front of the door so that they’re under the path? What was the point in this? Also it’s not actually doing anything it’s just there, it’s not covered and it doesn’t block sun…

50F6EEBD-43D6-4C83-865D-A65EE80735D5.png

Reactions: 1
That going for a walk reel she’s done!!!! She looks ridiculous! The way she walks is so strange!..stomping on her tiptoes! 🙈🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Am I being dumb but like what’s the point of the frame being over the footpath instead of over the gravelled bit where the chairs are? Is she going to now try and stick the chairs in front of the door so that they’re under the path? What was the point in this? Also it’s not actually doing anything it’s just there, it’s not covered and it doesn’t block sun…

View attachment 995200
Why is that swing bright white!? It would look much better if it matched the door frames. If they hang it there then they won't have room to walk along the patio to use the back door..... and she mentioned she was planning to put the other furniture right outside the doors as they only use one. If I remember rightly, that side of the house is in shade anyway, especially next to the back door, so it won't block the sun (am I remembering this rightly or not!?).

All in all, another expensive mess.

Edit to add if she wanted a swing seat that badly then why didn't they just get one on a frame? It might have looked nice in front of the shed and actually got some sunshine too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

View attachment 995200
I’ll just say it. It looks tit! It’s probably the most pointless thing she’s done in the garden, apart from 30cm of grass she left on in front of the “stone patio”.
Let’s be honest, she had some overdraft left burning a hole in her pocket

Reactions: 11
Just let it sink in she placed her camera down on the moddy (muddy for us normal folk) wet path so she could film a reel of herself nonchalantly stomping on tip toes pretending she wasnt being filmed

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s the way she calls her mental health stupid…. This is the whole problem you’ve got mik

Reactions: 4
Just let it sink in she placed her camera down on the moddy (muddy for us normal folk) wet path so she could film a reel of herself nonchalantly stomping on tip toes pretending she wasnt being filmed
Bloody bloody silly woman, get a life ffs.

She probably does have mental health issues but she is also a massive show off. She was the little girl in the playground doing handstands showing off her new m and s knickers.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Walking on tip toes is a sign of ADHD. She always does it.

The pergola project looks rubbish. Path isn’t wide enough for a proper seating area. Pointless swing in a colour that doesn’t match anything is going to take up more room under there, and for what, to sit on your own staring at the garden, it doesn’t look big enough for 2 adults comfortably. Roof looks flat, so if she puts a covering on the top the rain won’t run off properly. And I still hate the gravel she’s done, should have left grass or extended the patio. Gravel is uncomfortable, gets every where and chairs don’t sit on it evenly. But it was something she could do herself buying bags of it in B&M. God help who buys that house next.

Reactions: 6
The swing looks ridiculous - Americans can pull it off when they have huge veranda's , looking out onto the front of their property or on their huge gardens

I knew I’d seen that reel somewhere before when she posted it. I finally googled it and it’s a tiktok trend of course 🙄

Her garden looks like a building site! Are the going to replace the paving slabs or..? She already had very little space and now it’s as cramped as the cloffice.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her garden looks like a building site! Are the going to replace the paving slabs or..? She already had very little space and now it’s as cramped as the cloffice.
In the screen shot above some one posted it says they are doing the slabs today

Reactions: 2
That pergola looks terrible already. There doesn't appear to be enough slabs to offer any hint of shade. Hang a swing, it will probably break. Does she know there is a weight limit?

Reactions: 5
Remember when she was in New York and she kept going on the swings in the park ? She does realise you don’t actually swing like that on a garden bench ? The swing element is more for decoration surely . She’s gona break it isn’t she.

Reactions: 8
So, the swing is 'life changing'...........how? It has rubbish reviews on Amazon - people saying it's not solid wood and isn't suitable for our varied weather. Does Khila realise that it's winter up to the beginning of March?

Our summer season lasts about two weeks of the year, This time next year - the chain will be rosty and moss will be growing everywhere..........

• Haha
That swing looks very flimsy. She's talking a load of nonsense/jibberish in today's vlog. Needs to cut down on the coffee big time.

Screenshot 2022-01-18 at 12.12.40.png

She's chatting about signs from the universe but it took her awhile to specify and make it clear she's not talking about road signs/ street signs/ the film Signs.... more rambling and 'I lov this stoff!'.

No thanks.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.