Mikhila McDaid #9 Greasy hair makes us heave, nothing festive about Vlogmas Eve!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap time! Hold on to your hats

Miss Doncaster is still trying to sound posh and doing so is turning every U in to O like jOmper mOg bOdget
2021 is her life changing year she has been excited about since she was a teenager but the most exciting thing to happen to her was a bin lid hitting her face
She is neglecting her kids, dog and husband to play switch
Never washed and admitted she smells musty
Her brothers girlfriend is pregnant and engaged and khila is trying to arrange the wedding and get her a free UK birth as she isnt from the UK
She is selling mOgs she made for vlogmas Eve
Vlogmas Eve is her version of vlogmas which she does in November as everyone is to busy to watch vlogmas videos and the one festive thing she has done all month is put up her tree in the second of November

• Haha
Reactions: 8
....and continues to use out of date/discontinued prodocts

She also built a 'gym' in the garage .....a weight bench and a ponch bag.....and stuck a mirror on the wall

Reactions: 7
:sick:Touching all the clothes that someone else will buy with her skanky ass hand in the latest ASDA video. 😡 witch have some bloody manners.

And let's bring the overweight friend with me so we can try on identical coats where hers is clearly 3 sizes too small, but never mind I look great. :cool:

• Haha
She's doing a 'live' to try out her 'make op' before they go to New York

She says that the children will be so disappointed if they can't go to New York......If this holiday was about the kids, wouldn't they have gone to Disneyland Paris instead? What do kids get from a holiday in New York?

The Viseart neutral matte palette was sent out as PR nearly 7 years ago...it's now only 40 odd quid online brand new. There are better palettes out now than Viseart. Why is she trying to sell us an old palette? Pat McGrath matte shadows are amazing

After Covid testing, she has a nail appointment.....and then she's meeting up with her friend.........This has pissed me off as I lost someone close to Covid last year and many of my friends did too....Khila doesn't give a toss!

Reactions: 14
I clicked just as she was saying 'I saw a picture of Drew Barrymore the other day and I thought OH I THINK we've got the same hair'. This was the visual:

Screenshot_20211122-103528_YouTube.jpg

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Drew probably doesn't put hair masks on before a workout and then wash it in the bath. I imagine she might give it a brush through sometimes as well, but I could be wrong.

After Covid testing, she has a nail appointment.....and then she's meeting up with her friend.........This has pissed me off as I lost someone close to Covid last year and many of my friends did too....Khila doesn't give a toss!
This is why I don't understand her faux concern and talk of trying to isolate before they go to Noo York. Imagine if she contracts Covid from going somewhere unecessary in the lead up to the holiday.

Reactions: 10
I cannot believe she's just said that she's getting her nails done AFTER doing her covid test. The whole point of the test is to make sure you're not putting people at risk by travelling to another country when you might have covid. So she just doesn't care! It's all about her and her holiday.

Reactions: 16
I cannot believe she's just said that she's getting her nails done AFTER doing her covid test. The whole point of the test is to make sure you're not putting people at risk by travelling to another country when you might have covid. So she just doesn't care! It's all about her and her holiday.
She doesn’t care, she legit just does what she wants, when she wants

Reactions: 9
I am also going to the states next week and have cancelled all social events before I go for a week. As others have said the point with the Covid test is to ensure you don’t have it or spread to others. So even if you don’t self enforced not go out before the test … you definitely shouldn’t go out after the test… otherwise what is the point of taking it! I expect her New York trip will be full of the usual cliched tourist trap events, that no genuine New Yorker would go near. Her false idea of America is honestly a bit insulting to those who know the country well…. As usual a bit deluded!
on a separate subject as others have said … as much as I’m not a fan of Emma Millard, Mikhala was just rude to her on that shopping trip. Emma bought that cheap badly fitted rust coat from ASDA on her advice. My advice Emma is run as fast as you can from this so called mate.

Reactions: 11
In her new live she says January is the best time to go to NY as there's nobody around and its cheaper...but why? Why does she want nobody around? And why does it need to be cheaper when they always have a massive blowout on holiday anyway

Reactions: 7
In her new live she says January is the best time to go to NY as there's nobody around and its cheaper...but why? Why does she want nobody around? And why does it need to be cheaper when they always have a massive blowout on holiday anyway
January is NYs coldest month… I wouldn’t care if it was cheaper if it was so cold I was miserable walking round all day 🙄

I know December is cold too but at least it’s festive!

Reactions: 6
Mik has ordered herself some pot noodles because they're healthier than ordering from Greggs. She had one for breakfast then didn't eat all day and got 'the hunger shakes' so went to McDonalds. Great.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Mik has ordered herself some pot noodles because they're healthier than ordering from Greggs. She had one for breakfast then didn't eat all day and got 'the hunger shakes' so went to McDonalds. Great.
There are more calories in the KING sized Pot Noodle than a Greggs steak bake, if she wants to make a healthier choice and save some money why doesn't she just make a sandwich, a baked potato, soup?! We all know the reason why, sheer laziness.

Reactions: 12
She honestly has the worst diet of anyone I’ve ever come across!

Reactions: 12
How many times has she said 'champagne problems" recently?

Oh, and "hottest bath I can stand"

Reactions: 9
She’s not going to her brother’s shot gun wedding as she has to mind her parents dog. Nice. She has bought the poor girl a shirt dress on ASOS for her to wear though, so that’s nice of her.

Reactions: 5
She’s not going to her brother’s shot gun wedding as she has to mind her parents dog. Nice. She has bought the poor girl a shirt dress on ASOS for her to wear though, so that’s nice of her.
Hmm could she not just get a dog sitter for the day / night? I didn't get it at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.