Mikhila McDaid #9 Greasy hair makes us heave, nothing festive about Vlogmas Eve!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Shonda Rhimes book is her new favourite thing to talk about isn't it!? Same monologue every video. Also mentions having children early again. Maybe these will be in regular rotation along with fine hair, lots of it and short torso.

I don't understand why anyone would want her tips on a No Buy/ Low Buy as she seems to break her own rules every time. Literally a week later she's broken both rules.

The 'porch swing' is the new life changing item for the year though.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does she think that having a baby at 19 is like some status symbol? I honestly don’t understand her obsession. It’s really not that young, you’re an adult at 19!

My mum had her first child at 19, she was married and owned a house already and I’ve never once heard her call herself a young mum or talk about how having kids ‘young’ basically ruined her life because it didnt and they were planned.

Mik only goes on about it because it wasn’t planned... Many people plan to have kids at that age and would never think to constantly bring up their age when having them.

Reactions: 5
She never used to be she used to do really nice looks I dont think living with her parents can be blamed for that one :rolleyes:
Way back when she was much better at makeup. I remember her recommending a dupe for some Mac lippy, lipstick and liner from Wilco, I still use the same colour lipliner now.

Its a bit of a shame the she is as frantic and unfocussed now, but she doesn't seem to help her self.

Reactions: 2
So she confirmed that she broke the no buy. Which we knew… but she broke it because she purchased something she acruallly needed from Amazon & instead of just leaving it at that like most people would she decided that meant she could buy whatever she wanted… so bought dungarees 🙄

• Haha
It’s the ridiculous rules she sets herself every no buy, and the stubbornness around it all that I always find so childish. Like cut down on unnecessary things, no new clothes or make up, limit takeaways. Not an Amazon ban, then decide once you’ve bought necessary bolts, then it’s the end of the game and go buy another LV bag.

“I’ll be living my best American porch life” ummmm when is she going to realise she won’t feel any better because she isn’t in America?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's definitely putting more effort into her videos, planning them, editing, she looks less grubby, info in description boxes, started including affiliate links... never mind reading this thread, I think She's been studying it.

I wonder if she would consider toning down the fake posh-southern accent

Reactions: 9
She's definitely putting more effort into her videos, planning them, editing, she looks less grubby, info in description boxes, started including affiliate links... never mind reading this thread, I think She's been studying it.

It's not even a southern accent - southerners pronounce their 'u' s correctly......she pronounces 'love' as 'lov' ......it's 'luhv' ; product is pronounced '
'pro·duhkt' ...... not 'prodact' - she's insane and it makes her look a complete muppet. Is she scared to utter the 'uh' sound in words?

Reactions: 6
Ok who has she seen wearing dungarees?
she wouldn’t buy anything unless somebody famous and American wears it.
im surprised she doesn’t call them overalls

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She never used to be she used to do really nice looks I dont think living with her parents can be blamed for that one :rolleyes:
Yea but guys, she used to work at urban decay! Has that ever been mentioned?!?

It won’t last! She’s just on one of her manic runs! The novelty will wear off soon! When she realises it leaves her with less time to do sweet FA!

She is talking about putting even just minimal effort in yourself being basically a guilty pleasure for her now and she feels ashamed it makes her feel better 😳
What the fork????!!! That’s almost all she does?!

Wardrobe refresh AKA

A sponsored radiator
Showing screenshots of Instagram responses in a format that was impossible to read
Wearing some leggings and long cardigans and doing some weird dancing
Reading out loud from her book

It's nice to see her making an effort with editing sit down videos again, but that was a bit odd.
I just watched that and thought exactly the same! It’s just a sodding ad for those heaters again! But the style “advice” is simply how to look more like her?! I’ll pass thanks! And as I have central heating in these times, I’ll pass on the heaters too!

Freak!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Does she think that having a baby at 19 is like some status symbol? I honestly don’t understand her obsession. It’s really not that young, you’re an adult at 19!

My mum had her first child at 19, she was married and owned a house already and I’ve never once heard her call herself a young mum or talk about how having kids ‘young’ basically ruined her life because it didnt and they were planned.

Mik only goes on about it because it wasn’t planned... Many people plan to have kids at that age and would never think to constantly bring up their age when having them.

Do you honestly think her first pregnancy wasn't planned?? 🤪🤪 regardless of what she says, it was planned, on her part at least! It was very common in those days (and in this area) to get pregnant young and be given a housing association place. She 100% knew what she was doing.
I know someone who did exactly the same...CHOSE to have multiple kids v. Young to get housing and now she's older, tells everyone having the kids basically ruined her life, and acts like it was forced upon her.

She’s said previous when younger her only aspiration was to be a mother. Christ knows why, she appears to dislike her kids. Left school with no qualifications married early, baby, all before 20. I can see that the baby was planned. And I’m sure his and her parents at the time questioned them being young and her stubbornness made her go through with the marriage and pregnancy.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.