Mikhila McDaid #8 Bodget beauty mornth with her four year old bodge proof lipliner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched her vlog earlier and was howling that she finally admitted that she stinks 😂

We all know how rarely she washes her clothes and I very much doubt she washed everything before packing them away, so I can't even imagine how stinky those stinky jeans were. They might have never been washed before and were probably packed away years ago covered in grease.

I'd have hated to be hot desking beside her

Reactions: 9
When she said there was a musty smell I was deffo thinking ‘it’s probably you ya minger’

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
A bit off topic but we went to a large next today and they had a bath and body works section I was like oh I’ll have a look it was 3 for 2 on the sprays shower gels and body cream/lotions and the candles were the 3 wick ones for £24-£25 each now I normally wouldn’t buy expensive shower gel but my partner got me to pick 3 to put away for my Christmas as I did like them but I wouldn’t have bought them myself - but the candles I wasn’t bothered with I’ve got candles that cost £2-£5 from Asda that I like I wouldn’t spend £25 on a candle so it got me thinking how much did she spend getting all they candles soaps etc shipped over a few months back?I can’t comment on the shower gels etc yet but they’re nice as a gift but still pricey for a shower gel to me anyway I generally buy £1 shower gel 😂

Reactions: 4
You can tell they aren’t really friends anymore. I reckon khila sending swap boxes of literal tat did the trick. Constant swipes why do they think we need to watch it?
The last few times they’ve met you can tell they haven’t really got on. Looked awkward in the 4 inches of water in the hot tub early in the year, trying to convince themselves they hadn’t filmed because they were enjoying themselves too much. Looked like they didn’t enjoy each other’s company in Stratford. The other week Emma went up for the weekend and I don’t think they even met up on the Sunday.

Emma acts like a pensioner, Mik behaves like a teenager prancing round for attention, desperate to look small and dainty next to Emma. They never look like they have much in common or really actually like each other.

When they send presents, it’s like they are picking a secret Santa for someone they barely know. I think it was last Christmas Emma sent Mik 2 face masks. Mik sent Emma a load off coffee stuff when Emma isn’t really that into coffee. Mik did a whole birthday theme around a film I’ve never seen Emma mention and Emma has not worn the specially commissioned necklace since. Mik sent Emma a candle she’d opened in a haul and said had no scent and was a bit rubbish.

It’s like neither of them want to call it a day on their friendship and seem to want to use each other for ‘content’.

Reactions: 11
Her daughter has sent a text from her dad's house saying her dad can't taste anything and has 'cold like' symptoms.......

• Haha
....and maniacal laughter being heard from Tattle Towers
Your picture is 👌

Is she going to release that Vlogmas Eve is just the same as her normal vlogs? In today's she's wearing the sweater she was working out in two days ago and looking greasy. I'm not sure if I missed the context for her going through a box of old stoff, but when the most festive thing you've shown all Vlogmas Eve is a creepy singing reindeer that you 'think used to have legs' then it's not great is it.

• Haha
Things I found strange in today’s vlog (other than the usual nonsense).

1. She can’t walk because it’s dark at night. It’s not like she has 5 days a week off she could go during the day + lunch breaks where she could go.
2. She would prefer to do the cleaning on a Monday but Lee likes a Friday and it’s not ‘her house’. Who’s house is it then? What she really means is she’s not the one cleaning…

Am I the only one who’s kind of hoping she tests positive at this point? She’s getting on my nerves 🙄

• Heart
If only Ella tested positive, she'd definitely just leave her behind wouldn't she?!!

If only Ella tested positive, she'd definitely just leave her behind wouldn't she?!!
I feel like yea she would. Just send her back to her dads… tbh I’ll be surprised is she lets Ella come home before the holiday if her dad tests positive. Probably won’t let her in the house.

Reactions: 5
Yep! This is why I put, I haven’t thought about what happens if Mik tests positive, if anyone else does, she’ll go without them!

Reactions: 3
wouldn't she have grounds to just re-book the holiday? Surely (!) she wouldn’t just leave her daughter behind. I can’t imagine her being that mean…

Reactions: 2
Why has today's vlog got photos of people we've never seen before as the thumbnail? At least they look clean....

I liked a few things in the Asda video but, because she's waited almost a month to upload it, half of the items aren't in stock any more. So it's more of a 'here's what Asda had, good luck finding it'. I did enjoy her saying Wrangler jeans are 'designed by actual denim designers'. What!?

Reactions: 3
You must be new 😂
Been here since day one (for my sins!) :LOL: . I know Mik can be selfish, but leaving Ella behind would be out and out nasty and I HOPE she would just delay the trip so they can go as a family rather than just take Milo

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.