Mikhila McDaid #8 Bodget beauty mornth with her four year old bodge proof lipliner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christmas music edited over a manic workout montage :rolleyes: am I understanding correctly that she put a hair mask on, did a workout, then washed it off in the bath :sick: the festive content we're all here for.
No wonder her hair is always greasy and her skin is breaking out. She’s not getting properly clean!

Reactions: 4
Today's vlog is titled 'Back to work meltdown' and its full of festive fon! I'm really feeling Christmassy now I've heard about Khila's greasy hair that's full of dry shampoo, how sweaty she is and her trousers that smell a but musty mosty.

I'm cringing at her touching loads of clothes with her swatch covered hands :oops: (side note, she describes this bra as 'circus-y')

Screenshot_20211119-081604_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
In her shop with me she’s going round touching all the clothes with lipstick swatches all over her hand! Wash it off before touching clothes you’re not buying no one wants lipstick smeared on their new jomper…

E6C4B23C-354B-4114-9696-5158934884B5.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She actually admitted in today’s vlog that she smells “musty” 🤢
Stop being such a lazy cow and keep your self, your clothes and your house clean then!!!!! She really does need to grow up.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
The touching of everything in marks 🤢

What was the point of that video, to just go in marks and say how apparently expensive it is compared to Primark?

Also loved how she didn’t know why she would wear a gilet and Em said dog walking and khila was like ‘oh yeah…’ because she is always walking Manny

Nervous about going to the office once a fortnight but totally fine with getting on a 747 jumbo jet with recycled air for 8 hours to New York, one of the most populated States in America. OK.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She is mentally ill....bipolar. Lee needs to speak with her doctor.
Even if she's not well she needs to speak to the doctor herself. Lee can't do this on her behalf, she's an adult with the capacity to have that conversation directly. Clearly something isn't right and she's even alluded to knowing this so I hope she talks to her GP.

Nervous about going to the office once a fortnight but totally fine with getting on a 747 jumbo jet with recycled air for 8 hours to New York, one of the most populated States in America. OK.
She’s also out at the shopping centre every single weekend and she’s out a restaurants, visiting friends and everything. Like i would understand if she’s being coronavirus cautious in other ways but she’s not

Reactions: 7
duck me, that vlog was bad! Wow mik, imagine only having to go in once a fortnight and November 2021 being the first time you’ve been going to work with a low risk of getting covid…… she honestly is not okay

I'm not watching the vlog, but if she's still pretending she's scared of the office than get a grip, it's just an excuse to shirk. I still find it bizarre she's not been made to return for her full hours. She's clearly just been tossing it off at home watching vampire diaries and pratting about

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Surely someone is monitoring her productivity at work. She’s literally getting paid to watch TV at home and dismantle her house. I hope she gets pulled into her boss’s office for a disciplinary.

If I was flying back to my motherland in a week I would not be rubbing shoulders in shopping centres and the like she will end up cOtching covid I can see the video title now

New York CANCELLED life over

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If I was flying back to my motherland in a week I would not be rubbing shoulders in shopping centres and the like she will end up cOtching covid I can see the video title now

New York CANCELLED life over
I honestly think she would be in denial and still go!

Oh god, I’d not even thought about what happens if she tested positive, breakdown incoming….

• Haha
More passive aggressiveness from the two “friends” in today’s video! Walking round m and s being negative about one an others likes. Just don’t get this friendship. Khila can be annoying at times but I genuinely think Em is a negative moo!

She cant be in denial, she has to prove the negative tests for everyone (y)

You can tell they aren’t really friends anymore. I reckon khila sending swap boxes of literal tat did the trick. Constant swipes why do they think we need to watch it?

How many times has she told us the story about the Elizabeth arden face mist New York with char story?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.