Mikhila McDaid #4 Mikhallax & Shane cant stop spending, seems like Vlogmas is never ending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I REALLY hope she hasn’t actually tried to cut her own hair 🤦🏼‍♀️
could explain the radio silence though

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh my good god, did anyone see the latest post? And picture of her back garden with the little shed and a massive Hamptons garden for inspo, she's lost it. Hahahahaha

Reactions: 7
Oh my good god, did anyone see the latest post? And picture of her back garden with the little shed and a massive Hamptons garden for inspo, she's lost it. Hahahahaha
“New England vibe on the cheap” LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nah, shes trolling us now surely 😅

Also, for a mum she spends a lot of time lying around watching tv on her own. How?!? I haven’t done that (apart from a few hours after kids have gone to bed) for years - I don’t have time!

Reactions: 12
I mean those houses/gardens she showed for inspo...I mean her house just isn’t quite the same is it?! She’s gonna make a right bollox of that garden shed, I can see it now. She doesn’t have the attentions span or patience to make it look nice. She should just leave the bloody thing as it is

I am absolutely buzzing to see the final result after she cut her hair 😂😂😂😂

I'm getting mega Britney 07 vibes here, proper meltdown

Was just coming here to say I hope she does her own hair 😂 worzel gummidge here we come!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
With the new restrictions coming into place on Wednesday at midnight, I think she might be just in time to get it cut in the salon. Gutted! I wanted to see her diy haircut video 👀

Reactions: 4
She’s showing all those glamorous hair inspo pics - but in reality, all of 2020 her hair inspo was this!

7A122350-444B-4F87-A273-0EE9AEE26C16.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What goes through her head when she chooses her thumbnails?! The one she’s just uploaded is terrible, her hair looks the colour of the Kathy Burke character in Gimme, Gimme, Gimme!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.