Mikhila McDaid #4 Mikhallax & Shane cant stop spending, seems like Vlogmas is never ending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest: she is planning a 'Hamptons' garden. Of course she is. Lol! Hopefully she gets rid of the inflatable swimming pool first - or maybe it's gone already. I haven't watched her in a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The latest: she is planning a 'Hamptons' garden. Of course she is. Lol! Hopefully she gets rid of the inflatable swimming pool first - or maybe it's gone already. I haven't watched her in a while.
Has she ever actually been to the Hamptons? 🙄 I’m betting no one in Doncaster will know what the vibe is if she saw her garden so it’s all for the gram which is pathetic. I can’t get over her sons ‘bed’ it’s disgraceful, my partner came with a plus one and when we moved in together I bought my step son a bed before we had one.

Reactions: 11
What does it say? Cant be doing with giving her views :ROFLMAO:
Something about just do you, what they are doing is none of your business . The usual fake upbeat ‘inspo’ quote bollocks.
As we know full well she reads here, deletes comments she doesn’t like on her own feeds and does a full on sulk when people are calling out her questionable choices.

Reactions: 5
As a donny native, I promise I’m not insulted in the slightest 🤣

She really doesn’t have a clue about interiors though, even the inspo Board she put up, she’s like 3-4 years too late for the mid-century West Elm trend that she will no doubt try and replicate from Next and wherever else will give her credit.

Reactions: 7
She's even more obsessed with being American in this latest 'home' vlog. I've never seen anyone with such a fixation like this before.

She's even more obsessed with being American in this latest 'home' vlog. I've never seen anyone with such a fixation like this before.
Same, I don’t think I even find it amusing anymore I find it a bit worrying and sad? I can imagine her going to Meadowhall and telling Lee which way to get on to the HIGHWAY then asking if they can fit another kallax in the TRUNK of their car, oh wait I’ll just check the dimensions on my CELLPHONE

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Same, I don’t think I even find it amusing anymore I find it a bit worrying and sad? I can imagine her going to Meadowhall and telling Lee which way to get on to the HIGHWAY then asking if they can fit another kallax in the TRUNK of their car, oh wait I’ll just check the dimensions on my CELLPHONE
I agree, it's sad, strange and also becoming worrying. I actually think she has something called FPP regarding her USA obsession -

Fantasy prone personality (FPP) is a disposition or personality trait in which a person experiences a lifelong extensive and deep involvement in fantasy. This disposition is an attempt, at least in part, to better describe "overactive imagination" or "living in a dream world".

Reactions: 10
I agree, it's sad, strange and also becoming worrying. I actually think she has something called FPP regarding her USA obsession -

Fantasy prone personality (FPP) is a disposition or personality trait in which a person experiences a lifelong extensive and deep involvement in fantasy. This disposition is an attempt, at least in part, to better describe "overactive imagination" or "living in a dream world".
I really agree with this. Remember those videos of her posing around in America? She was living out the fantasy. In her mind she was like an LA girl at the beach. The reality was she sadly just looked a bit pathetic.

Reactions: 12
It’s at the stage now I think mikhika mcdaid is now a parody account. Her house plan videos what the what? Three? Who wants three videos of her talking 80mph of stuff that will never happen because she cant see the bigger picture. She wants everything here n now, and the fact she thinks she can make her box on a public pathway a Hamptons style house is hilarious. They are gaining two extra rooms and you would think she was moving to a 8 bed mansion in Chester. Festoon lights and Hampton style decking in that dingy garden? Oh my lord lee must be the biggest pushover to let her dictate the whole house plans. The whole vid was I want this I prefer this, without mentioning her beloved chillllllldren or Shane once. So funny that her plans of the big family team building trampoline are gone out the window. Hampton grasses? All filmed whilst wearing her Home Bargains uniform ROFL :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I seriously can not roll my eyes any harder at her, she is bleeping delusional.

Reactions: 13
I wonder if her reading here has a big impact on her decision making. Does reading here make her push even harder to have these styles, trying to prove a point, as a screw you guys. Or possibly not backing down on ideas so it doesn't look like she's bothered by what she reads on here. She may just be totally obsessed and not at all concerned what others are thinking.

I wonder if her reading here has a big impact on her decision making. Does reading here make her push even harder to have these styles, trying to prove a point, as a screw you guys. Or possibly not backing down on ideas so it doesn't look like she's bothered by what she reads on here. She may just be totally obsessed and not at all concerned what others are thinking.
I think she’s just deluded.

• Haha
She is confusing the hell out of me! So is she going for a Hamptons ‘vibe’ on a B&M budget or a Mid Century ‘vibe’ using Next replicas of original pieces? I can’t imagine Neon signs being used regularly in the Hamptons tbh!
Also, with the house situation, the management company that are involved with her house are slow! She’ll be lucky if this is a done deal by the end of January! She really should have bided her time instead of buying that house and held out for Bessacarr or Lakeside like she wanted!

Reactions: 11
She is confusing the hell out of me! So is she going for a Hamptons ‘vibe’ on a B&M budget or a Mid Century ‘vibe’ using Next replicas of original pieces? I can’t imagine Neon signs being used regularly in the Hamptons tbh!
Also, with the house situation, the management company that are involved with her house are slow! She’ll be lucky if this is a done deal by the end of January! She really should have bided her time instead of buying that house and held out for Bessacarr or Lakeside like she wanted!
It was all a money issue, this way her parents were getting back what they paid without her having to fork out anything to her parents, she had no choice really

As a donny native, I promise I’m not insulted in the slightest 🤣

She really doesn’t have a clue about interiors though, even the inspo Board she put up, she’s like 3-4 years too late for the mid-century West Elm trend that she will no doubt try and replicate from Next and wherever else will give her credit.
She'll recreate whatever trend had made it to the next clearance/outlet store 🤣

• Haha
Screenshot_20201230_225143.jpg

Emm you kind of aren't.
You are gaining like two rooms Mik you idiot 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s lost me, totally can’t focus on the things she says anymore. Like I watched the house plan video but I couldn’t recall a thing she said! I feel like her head is one big explosion of thoughts and she’s letting them all out publicly, and I can’t make sense of someone with such a manic mindset! She comes across crazy and I fail to understand what on Earth her husband is doing in all of this!!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.