Mikhila McDaid #4 Mikhallax & Shane cant stop spending, seems like Vlogmas is never ending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love that it was Ella's pillows providing the bumper for Milo's ridiculous "bed", because even the poor girl's pillows are up for grabs when she's not there.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Love that it was Ella's pillows providing the bumper for Milo's ridiculous "bed", because even the poor girl's pillows are up for grabs when she's not there.
As a kid I’d have hid the roof if my younger brother had had his feet all over my pillows using them as a step. Poor girl.

Reactions: 5
I’m shaking my head at this point. She’s always got an answer for everything too. The one reply about the bed she’s not deleted she’s posted a passive aggressive reply. She’s such a know it all! Plus I didn’t realise she’d spent that much on a sign, yet can’t buy a cheap and cheerful bed for the little lad. I’m actually surprised she didn’t use Ellas bed and leave her with the shite...there’s time for that yet though...

Reactions: 10
Where are you seeing comments on the bed setup? I can’t see any comments about the bed on the YouTube video?

Reactions: 3
You can see that milo is upset sat on the bed when she laughed about him worrying about falling out of bed. I would never let any of my kids sleep on that and I’m furious she is making him sleep on a god damn storage cube because its convenient for HER

Where are you seeing comments on the bed setup? I can’t see any comments about the bed on the YouTube video?
They are being deleted instantly

I don't even know who you contact in England or is that it the local authority? Are her parents moved yet because I thought they would put a stop to that sleeping contraption.
NSPCC maybe for a welfare check?

Reactions: 4
I made the comment about the neon light and the bed, she replied wishing me a happy Christmas🙄.

She can delete comments as fast as she likes but I don’t see the point when she obviously reads here.

You’re right, she seems to be getting really stressed about the mortgage. The way she was spending I really thought it was a done deal, it probably wasn’t her wisest move to spend the way she has done without the house purchase going through, especially in these times. Hope they haven’t chosen to do any last minute checks...🤪

Reactions: 6
I made the comment about the neon light and the bed, she replied wishing me a happy Christmas🙄.

She can delete comments as fast as she likes but I don’t see the point when she obviously reads here.

You’re right, she seems to be getting really stressed about the mortgage. The way she was spending I really thought it was a done deal, it probably wasn’t her wisest move to spend the way she has done without the house purchase going through, especially in these times. Hope they haven’t chosen to do any last minute checks...🤪
Deleting comments will keep her busy. I wonder if anyone will mention the 'bed' on her Christmas morning live?

Reactions: 5
My sons just turned 5 and still in his toddler bed he’s got plenty room and is comfortable in it but we are replacing that next year for a single divan hoping by next year it will be easy enough for him to get in and out off he’s not the tallest 🙈 but in all seriousness someone take her bank card off her and put milos bed back to normal before he falls and seriously hurts himself I struggle to watch the vlogs these days was it yesterday she was talking about pain I get some pain make you feel woozy but surely you’d just take them at bedtime? I’ve got strong pain for my hip but I only take them if nothing else is helping and even then I’ll make do until bedtime honestly she needs serious help we can all have a laugh etc but someone call the crisis team 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I'm seriously concerned about Milo's welfare, it only takes him to roll in the night and fall off that makeshift monstrosity to hit his head.

I don't understand why her family aren't stepping in.

Reactions: 13
She's complaining about people being negative at the end of today's vlog 😂
Yeah she seems to think people should just consume her ‘content’ but never have an opinion that doesn’t blow sunshine up her ass. Not how the internet works.

Reactions: 8
Anyone else see in the vlog that the parents side of the parent prison petition is covered in Xmas cards? There’s like 5 Xmas cards in their lounge yet her parents have TONNNNES <cue splay hands>

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am gobsmacked that a PARENT can find time to do a live at 10am on Christmas day. Lowest of the low. I will be watching as I don't have kids and am not visiting anyone so I don't kill them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.