Mikhila Mcdaid #20 Drive thru diagnosis, house looks atrocious, Milo still precocious.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Usually as soon as she is back from holiday she uploads… do we think the family stoff is Milo and Ella falling out, Ella and Lee or her and Lee? There has to be some reason outside of “I can’t be bothered” that she hasn’t uploaded them

Reactions: 8
I see she’s onto that stupid trend of holding a small microphone. Boils my piss when they do this 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I see she’s onto that stupid trend of holding a small microphone. Boils my piss when they do this 🤬
And she miraculously has spots on her chest where the microphone sits. Just imagine how dirty her hand is holding it all the time.

The radio silence will be down to multiple things. She hates sommer (but wishes it here all winter), its now countdown to the sommer holidays where mr precocious is home 24/7, the sommer slomp from being home and her realisation she has one big holiday left before she turns 40.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I saw that! Honestly she does the same things most people in their 40s do now anyway, it's not like a cliff when you reach a milestone age. I'm not sure why she's so deluded, thinking she's some young cool person, her daughter's "step mom" and so on. It's really mad how fabulous she thinks she is, looks wise.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She dresses like she is in her 50s, has the health of a woman in her 50s (altho hers is self inflicted). If she didn’t have permanent greasy hair, ya would think she was in her 50s.

She cooks in her dressing gown and I will never get over that! And then the next skip is her in that stupid off the shoulder cardigan and a night dress with her tea bags out

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She’s being rather quiet..wonder what’s going on? Waiting for some more hype to build up to feel wanted again? For more questions on the rent a diagnosis?!

Reactions: 3
....she posted on her other channel yesterday and has uploaded a vlog today

Reactions: 3
She's going through a depressive episode after the manic episode she had when she was holiday planning, on holiday and then excessively shopping as soon as she got home?

To say she was so overjoyed having short hair because she can easily wash/style it everyday etc.
What happened? She constantly looks like she’s been dragged through a greasy hedge.
That is probably the worst bob I have ever seen. Like it just doesn’t sit right on her head 🤨 I don’t get it. Someone that lives locally to her, please point her in the right direction of a hairdresser because hers is not doing her any favours

Reactions: 7