Mikhila McDaid #19 She’s Got A Short Torso And A Giant Camel Toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry why is she randomly talking about her diagnosis on Tiktok but not on Youtube, where most (?) Of her followers are and where she's been oversharing and potentially worrying people for a long time? More importantly WHY does she keep eating dry cheese scones!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She looks like she’s been crying in that clip on TikTok.
I suppose it’s a bit like buying a degree off the internet, it means absolutely nothing if you’ve paid for it.
Also if she admitted she has a poor relationship with food (‘forgetting’ to eat) a practitioner might be reluctant to prescribe her the Ritalin as that could make any type of eating disorder (even a mild one like hers) ten times worse.
I think ‘forgetting to eat’ is a popular symptom of ADHD as floated as TikTok (I have no idea if it realistically is or not. @evoway13 is much more knowledgeable on the realities of ADHD). So I think that was her lending a little of ‘spice’ to her symptoms in the run up to her Drive-Thru Diagnosis.

In all the years I have been watching her (and we are going back to when Milo was a toddler), shes never mentioned it before and, in fact, shows herself eating plenty!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

What is that noise in the background, buy a cheese scone if you want explosive diarrhea

• Haha
  • Sick
So what i thought was just a tit tip of a cluttered box/junk room is actually "a maximalist clothing storage" 🙄
---
Seasonal wardrobe my arse.... does she forget she films herself daily wearing the same outfit for two weeks at a time without washing?! Tickles me she shares her car crash daily life on her vlogging channel then will periodicslly upload videos on her "main" (but noone watches it) channel pretending she's put together and living an altogether different reality from her own.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am shocked that a so called " clinician " diagnosed her with ADHD by one appt. That clinician is not very good - Mik is a bipolar ! Ritalin or adderall will put her in full blown mania !

• Wow
How many times can she say 'collor palert' and try and make 'nootrals' her personality?

• Haha
  • Heart
Capshoel wardrobe. Christ. That cloffice must stink from her sweaty arse and a wall of mOsty beige that airs on her banister.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think ‘forgetting to eat’ is a popular symptom of ADHD as floated as TikTok (I have no idea if it realistically is or not. @evoway13 is much more knowledgeable on the realities of ADHD). So I think that was her lending a little of ‘spice’ to her symptoms in the run up to her Drive-Thru Diagnosis.

In all the years I have been watching her (and we are going back to when Milo was a toddler), shes never mentioned it before and, in fact, shows herself eating plenty!
It might be different for boys/men but, my son is never out of the fridge/pantry/freezer.......and he weighs about 9 and a half stone. I think it's because he's never still that he's constantly burning calories up.....
---
Capshoel wardrobe. Christ. That cloffice must stink from her sweaty arse and a wall of mOsty beige that airs on her banister.
....don't forget, she doesn't like her clothes to smell of fabric softener.......she prefers her clothes to smell 'mosty' (musty 😂 )

Reactions: 4
Quite insulting to her viewers that she's only posting about it to tiktok. She seems to think that she has separate viewers on every platform but it's all the same people, so I don't really understand the logic. Still think it's weird that she's spoken about adhd so much but won't give an update on her channel. The real reason for this is of course that she doesn't truly believe in the diagnosis because she knows full well she hammed up her hyperactive performance for the appointment and rhymed off the Google symptoms she's been reading.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I took an adhd test online and it told me I have adhd and to consult my doctor- I don’t but then again I don’t trust any diagnosis that you have to pay for

• Heart
Oh what a surprise! She got her paid for internet diagnosis she so longed for - only for the TikTok crew tho, and as a public service to the other sufferers on social media (!). See all the hashtags?! Give over!.. and what a surprise, she’s disappointed that is not a solution to it all!... It’s just - as she put it - access to help. Ffs - did she think a paid for diagnosis would suddenly make her feel “normal” or calm, or relaxed? What was she expecting? Look at screenshots below… the entitlement of her!
---
When the meds work? ( think she means if..). Again it’s this miracle pill she is after. It’s almost as if she knows it’s not real, the diagnosis, but the real diagnosis will come from if the meds work, or more accurately, if the meds work, then that would say she has it. Sorry, I’m not making sense here!
---
Hashtag women with ADHD guys! She has an excuse for her lazy ass, selfish behaviour now! Bet lee is pulling his hair out with this (purchased) new diagnosis!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Keeping it to tiktok... my thoughts are she's hoping she'll take off as an ADHD female tiktokker. That's why she's separated from her existing SM accounts, and gone in heavy with the hashtags.

Keeping it to tiktok... my thoughts are she's hoping she'll take off as an ADHD female tiktokker. That's why she's separated from her existing SM accounts, and gone in heavy with the hashtags.
,,,You have to be 'likeable' though......... 😂

• Haha
Oh what a surprise! She got her paid for internet diagnosis she so longed for - only for the TikTok crew tho, and as a public service to the other sufferers on social media (!). See all the hashtags?! Give over!.. and what a surprise, she’s disappointed that is not a solution to it all!... It’s just - as she put it - access to help. Ffs - did she think a paid for diagnosis would suddenly make her feel “normal” or calm, or relaxed? What was she expecting? Look at screenshots below… the entitlement of her!
---
When the meds work? ( think she means if..). Again it’s this miracle pill she is after. It’s almost as if she knows it’s not real, the diagnosis, but the real diagnosis will come from if the meds work, or more accurately, if the meds work, then that would say she has it. Sorry, I’m not making sense here!
---
Hashtag women with ADHD guys! She has an excuse for her lazy ass, selfish behaviour now! Bet lee is pulling his hair out with this (purchased) new diagnosis!
So even dropping at least a grand on her ‘drive thru’ diagnosis, she’s still not convinced.
I read an interesting article recently by an NHS psychiatrist who is staggered at explosion of young people wanting this diagnosis. He firmly put it down to the steady stream of influencers who are all paying (like Mik) for a diagnosis, when all they really are, are raging narcissists.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Yea I think that is is - she is trying for a new audience. Of those gullible mugs who pay for their own diagnoses. I add - who probably don’t even have ADHD. Such a shame, you feel for those who do and are struggling to get assessed and get help. Hashtag women with adhd! New one - hashtag candlemakers with adhd..

• Haha
adhd - Affected Dull Hoarding Disaster- my previous one was Annoying Donny Housewife Disorder, but she does nothing to contribute to that house so I retired that one

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her you tube subscribers are clearly late 40s to 50s (and older) from the comment section on every video. People in that age group will tell you what’s what and pull her up on her tit.

Tik tok is a much younger demographic and more sheep like. So they will just placate her and nod along with her fake cyber diagnosis. That’s the reason she hasn’t got the balls to tell you tube.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.