Mikhila McDaid #17 Fine Hair & Lots Of It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s always had a larger than average head / face compared to her body but the years have not been kind to her and she looks very swollen all the time now. The garbage diet is the main culprit surely

Reactions: 8
I'm watching Em's old vlogs - the ones with Mik the Wick - are 'super annoying' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jesus that new vlog is always about her! Nothing to do with her kids milestones and she said the trick to her hair lasting longer is dry shampoo it sooner…. Nah that’s just stupid

Reactions: 6
How many times in that new vlog did she try and make Ella's birthday about her?! Ella isn't even allowed to have her own special day, her narcissistic mother needs to have the focus on herself as usual. It just shows the trip to Paris was never about Ella, it was a trip for herself. And there was me thinking for a second how nice it was for her to arrange that for her. Explains why she had to have her own best friend tagging along

And is it just me or was her hair exactly the same again?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
To be fair mikhila jones was the first woman in the history of the universe, to have a child under the age of 20 years old. She conceived ella on her own with no male involvement, hand delivered her via a DIY caesarean and nursed her in a kallax unit all by herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh wow, ackshooally starts the vlog by saying Ella's 18th is all about her. I know she's kind of joking but.... it's gross. Almost as gross as that dog eating biscuits on the sofa. Not as gross as her feeling smog at packing for 3 days in just a handbag (did she just wear dirty clothes and not change her onderwear?).

What does a hated step mum dress like? What does it mean!?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
‘I’m dressed like a hated step mom’. Wth is that achooally supposed to mean? 🤷‍♀️
I’m guessing she thinks she looks wayyy too young/hip/stylish to be her 18 year old daughters actual mother. So in her imaginary USA teen drama life she is giving out step mom vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m guessing she thinks she looks wayyy too young/hip/stylish to be her 18 year old daughters actual mother. So in her imaginary USA teen drama life she is giving out step mom vibes.
She looks haggard. I'm reckoning she didn't take hand luggage and packed the bags under her eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So grim imagining your some hot step mum, to your own daughter, in your own thoughts. Grimer still to put that thought out on your SM where your daughter will see it. Mik really does think she's something special doesn't she? She makes no effort these days though and it shows, she's very far from the hot step mom image she has in her head! I'd be embarrassed if I was her, and she looks fully old enough to have a daughter of that age, she's kidding no one.

Reactions: 13
Such a bizarre thing to say. She put it in an IG story and in that vlog. As she lorves repeating herself, how many times has she said it to Ella there?? Jost because she’s wearing cream trousers, enjoying her new, same, but clean hair?? She’s off her trolley making op these weird ideals, inspirational themes - coastal gronma, hated(?) step mom… but the reality is she’s an delusional, unwashed, sad beige scruff.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m dying at Mik the Wick, it must be the next thread title 😂
Such a bizarre thing to say. She put it in an IG story and in that vlog. As she lorves repeating herself, how many times has she said it to Ella there?? Jost because she’s wearing cream trousers, enjoying her new, same, but clean hair?? She’s off her trolley making op these weird ideals, inspirational themes - coastal gronma, hated(?) step mom… but the reality is she’s an delusional, unwashed, sad beige scruff.
Can be combine these two for the next thread suggestion?

Mik the Wik, delusional, unwashed, sad beige scruff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Amusing how she wants to be the hated step mom. She is the hated mom.
What I can’t work out is how Ella’s dad must be. As soon as she turned 16 she started living with Mik full time. We don’t know (or at least it’s not mentioned) if Ella still sees her dad or if she even stays there at all. How bad must her dad’s house be if Ella picked to live with the Tromps of Donny

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.