Mikhila McDaid #17 Fine Hair & Lots Of It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘New stepmom’ what?
She's flattering herself by making out she looks far too young to have an 18 year old daughter - I think the woman is deluded.......she could pass for a 44 year old

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't like that style of trainer with that outfit
She more bothered about achieving a certain look than the place she's visiting
How sad to live like that
100% but whatever this coastal gronma stepmom “vibe” she thinks she’s going for is all in her head. She always just looks a scruff, not remotely put together, just put a bra on Mik.

I think if you go for ’fashion’ trainers, Veja or Air & Grace, you can kinda pull that look together, not with those trousers though. She just always looks rough in her gardening Adidas Stan smiths with dirty laces, tied like she’s a teen in 1997.

Reactions: 9
I really don't know what she sees when she looks at things but it always just seems to be what she wishes it was rather than the reality. As usual, the reality is just some not quite matching clothes she's patched together from vinted that needed a good iron or a steam before wearing, grubby makeup and hair, no bra and she'll whack on one of her designer bags that really just look like fakes because they don't match with what she wears at all. I really don't understand how you can have just had your hair done and yet again it already looks like the roots need doing and as though it needs a good toner run through it. A good haircut would suit her hair type and not need to be flipped around endlessly just to try to get it to give...something.

It's not giving Carrie Bradshaw in Paris or rich 'step-mom' half her age, it honestly just looks like she'd been out all night in those clothes and is doing the walk of shame in the daylight.

Poor Ella too, having her photos plastered to thousands by her mum when she's uncomfortable with it and clearly doesn't like having her picture taken. What 'real world lesson' is there to learn from this other than not to trust your narcissist of a mother who doesn't validate your feelings or respect your autonomy because she's too busy begging internet strangers for likes and wanting to show off that she imagines she looks younger than she really does.

Reactions: 18
Her hairdresser is terrible. Her hair looks ginger and what is that dark patch all about? I would love to see what she sees in the mirror because she looks like tit & probably snells like it too.
---
ETA the size difference between Ella’s head & miks 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
New hair looks the same as it always has. Has she forked out for a Burberry coat, os is it a knock off? Looks a right state, and those trainers tied the way they are 🤢. I don’t know what the caption is supposed to mean.

View attachment 2422702
Maybe it is the angle but her hair looks patchy AF
---
The Burberry coat with that nipples on show, tits falling out bralette, classy!
Zut alors! She needs to ring the Gendarme, someone has stolen her neck.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's all been said, but.

1. What is that mismatched outfit? Literally nothing goes together and her hair looks filthy? Not the look I'd go for on a break in Paris and then share with the world but OK.
2. What is she on about the new stepmother stuff? Is she implying she looks too young to be the mum of an 18 year old or is there a reference we're missing?
3. Why on earth is she posting photos of her daughter without consent? Especially when Ella has explicitly said she doesn't want to appear on her socials before. Wtf? So disrespectful.
4. Those sunglasses she wears all the time are unflattering and don't suit her at all.

She's flattering herself by making out she looks far too young to have an 18 year old daughter - I think the woman is deluded.......she could pass for a 44 year old
As young as 44? Thats the age I thought she was when I firsts started watching her at least 5 years ago.
---
Screenshot_20230903-175753_Chrome.jpg

I'm surprised she doesn't go somewhere more upmarket. Looks a bit cheap and basic to me

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Wtf lessons does Ella have to learn from her posting photos without permission?
I’m sure she has already had the pleasure of learning her mother regrets her. Poor kid.

I unfollowed Khila absolutely yonks ago and this thread made me go check her out again. The last thing I remember is them moving back in with her parents so they could save for a house or buying a house with her parents??? Something like that?
anyway, can’t believe Ella is 18! can’t believe they’re still going to Disney on holiday and I also can’t believe they can afford to go to America like every year??? Has that ever been discussed?? Surely she doesn’t make that much money from YouTube?

Reactions: 5
I unfollowed Khila absolutely yonks ago and this thread made me go check her out again. The last thing I remember is them moving back in with her parents so they could save for a house or buying a house with her parents??? Something like that?
anyway, can’t believe Ella is 18! can’t believe they’re still going to Disney on holiday and I also can’t believe they can afford to go to America like every year??? Has that ever been discussed?? Surely she doesn’t make that much money from YouTube?
I think it's Lee's salary that covers the holidays....

Reactions: 6
She gets about 2k views per video, she's making pocket money off it! Never mind smoke and matches, her lifestyle is smoke and mirrors. I'd be very surprised if she's earning anything at all off it in two years time the rate her views are dropping.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She hasn’t even done any paid ads in ages. It seems stupid but there was a rumour going round that hello fresh was paying £8k for ADs so maybe that’s why she does them

• Wow
She hasn’t even done any paid ads in ages. It seems stupid but there was a rumour going round that hello fresh was paying £8k for ADs so maybe that’s why she does them
Holy smokes no way were her and warty Millard were banking 8k for their ads 🤣 that makes me want to cancel my paid plan tbh that is obscene

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.