Mikhila McDaid #17 Fine Hair & Lots Of It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have to feel sorry for kraftykaren. She has experience in a small business, shipping, reviews & so on. Then we have mik getting passive aggressive about a negative review (any one else love the irony of that after “reviewing” stoff for years as miss lost her way beauty) and announcing her return three separate times. Hardly sounds like a joint venture tbh.
Was this in the vlog where she blamed karen for the packaging/breakage in transit

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In the words of Usher, "these are my confessions"...
---
I persuaded my "source" (mum who I now feel bad for) to go undercover. She got three wax melts on an offer and I have coffee shop and good morning and she has something else. They were in a paper bag when I got them and I must admit when I opened the bag it smelt really good.

I can just about smell good morning when i stick a piece of wax up my nostril, it's a nice smell but very weak, zero throw, could not smell it at all once it was on, not even up close. However... there was steam coming off the burner. I use a lot of wax melts including "home enterprise" type companies like this and have NEVER had steam/vapour coming off melts or a candle. I panicked a bit to be honest 🤣 according to google its not dangerous and it's to do with the fragrances being burnt off. Although given that there was literally no fragrance it did make me wonder what exactly was the vapour?

Coffee shop has a stronger smell before melting, it's slightly synthetic reminded me a bit of plasticine but it was nice enough. Sadly, same as good morning, absolutely no fragrance when burnt. I left the room and came back half an hour later, still nothing. My other half couldn't smell it either. There was no vapour/steam however.

Maybe the actual candles are better, I've not got one up try but if they too have zero fragrance throw I can't see any repeat customers.

I am going to bin whats left, no point burning as they honestly don't smell and I'm really unsure about the steam/vapour. It's also got me rethinking about buying from the small brands i usually buy from... these people aren't chemists, they're just ordering bits and bobs from amazon and throwing it all together hoping it works.

The labels on the packaging basically say they're toxic. Not sure if these are on most candles? I think i will make a point of checking in the future.

So now I know for myself!
It’s this review 💯% a.k.a the best review 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ya we know you’re back and even more keen to get the candles shifted as you need to save the pennies for your big move to the states - please do, we could have such a laugh here!!!! Although it is more likely you need desperately to flog the hundreds of summer themed candles as you need to now make and flog a thousand pompkin spice ones for fall! The constant crap and pointless posts on IG, Jesus, desperate much?

Reactions: 6
New vlog - complaining we don't have coffee creamer in the UK (we do actually but, never mind).......I think she might have sight issues - we have everything from plain to Irish cream.......vanilla; hazelnut & even Snickers flavour.......
---
I’ll admit I haven’t watched the video yet but could this thumbnail BE anymore offensive?!
I didn't read the title of the vlog..............FUMING!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:
---
....she even says it in the vlog too.....I left it playing whilst topping the bird feeders up..........

Reactions: 10
I’ll admit I haven’t watched the video yet but could this thumbnail BE anymore offensive?!
Not watched it either but i can answer the question....
Is she clickbaiting for desperation for views? I see her disney vlogs got barely any attention. Even that youpenga woman gets more views than her and she is paint drying level on the snooze scale.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm not sure how many videos we need of her looking filthy and talking about candols

IMG_0304.jpeg

She’s out of line. The whole video was promoting her candols, no ad in the title, which she was crying about having to do after that live about ads.

Then the title, so offensive. Sick of her co opting what ever she wants week to week to suit her mood, what ever has caught her eye on TikTok that week.

When I clicked, the video was at 260 views, one comment that was hidden, now 2 comments about cream. Is she deleting them for calling her out so we think? And she’s added that in the description?

Reactions: 14
She’ll have the comments on approval or blocked words I think. She honestly is a lunatic, had to mention she broke her nail on tron…..
she is so uneducated it’s unbelievable. Picking up glass candols off a tray to carry them doesn’t mean you have ADHD you daft bint

Reactions: 11
Her channels are both dead. Barely reaching 2k views even for Disney vids and smaller you tubers are surpassing 2k easily (even Emma). She has ruined her channels with her dumb clickbait, self diagnosing, attacking subscribers for commenting. Couldn’t happen to a nicer person.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Her channels are both dead. Barely reaching 2k views even for Disney vids and smaller you tubers are surpassing 2k easily (even Emma). She has ruined her channels with her dumb clickbait, self diagnosing, attacking subscribers for commenting. Couldn’t happen to a nicer person.
How long till her next strop where she claims she won’t do YouTube and then comes back two weeks later 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
My god she's obnoxious! "It's a PROCESS" How fecking rude is she!!!! Absolutely awful way to talk to her followers. Good job most of them probably don't realise as they are special needs.

• Heart
How long till her next strop where she claims she won’t do YouTube and then comes back two weeks later 😂
The day she returns from Paris I reckon 🤣 why even bother at this point. We know her next vid on her main channel will be a favourites or empties 🙄

Reactions: 8
Not watched it either but i can answer the question....
Is she clickbaiting for desperation for views? I see her disney vlogs got barely any attention. Even that youpenga woman gets more views than her and she is paint drying level on the snooze scale.
Go easy on Youpenga. She is pregnant with God's baby dontcha know 🤨
---
At least you know what you're getting with Emma and she stays on topic (even if we poke holes in it most of the time). When she was at the top of her game, Mik was quite watchable. It's quite sad seeing her go downhill like this. Right, back to being a Tattler, enough of this sentimental shite 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
She used to be likeable (if you’re new please believe me, she did 🤣) before she moved in with her parents.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She used to be likeable (if you’re new please believe me, she did 🤣) before she moved in with her parents.
I didn’t mind her in her old house and the house before that. Amongst the privileged southern Gleam crew back then I liked watching a more relatable northern girl.

Reactions: 7
I remember her being a head in the comments even before that. I must have watched her for a few years (circa 2013) but I'm not sure I ever really liked her.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.