Mikhila McDaid #17 Fine Hair & Lots Of It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her ranting about how Lee and her are definitely gonna move to America one day.. “realistically I would live in New York”.
What’s the American equivalent of Doncaster? That be more likely

Her new obsession is renting air bnbs in random towns in America, so she can play pretend even better
Paige Christie (she had a YT channel that used to review reality tv shows shown in the USA - even though she lived in Wakefield), tried to get a green card to live and work in America, with her husband and two children. She even started an OF's with her husband. She showed the process of applying for a green card but, stopped when she realised that they weren't earning enough as self employed people, which was around $157k per year including children (or $70k per adult)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
How the hell would those two muppets (Mik and Shane) get a green card?? Does she achhoooally realise how expensive it is to live in America. And all her phantom health conditions would require a very expensive health policy which can eat up a huge chunk of your wage.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Also her saying “whether the children want to come with us or not”, makes it sound like she’s gonna try not so far off in the future 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
She said Lee wants to live in Vegas ?! LOL. Says it all really. They have NO idea.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She said Lee wants to live in Vegas ?! LOL. Says it all really. They have NO idea.
According to Google, they'd need to earn $13k a month to afford to live in Vegas (£10k a month - which is the salary of a litigation attorney in Vegas)

• Haha
If you’re that unhappy with Doncaster move somewhere else….. like there’s loads of lush places to move, they dont have to go to the US but that won’t work for either of them. When she was talking about a pool and a Villa she specifically stated she wanted to do it in the US. Surely save yourself some money and go to Europe like the rest of us! They just don’t seem to have much money or sense

• Haha
Reactions: 8
According to Google, they'd need to earn $13k a month to afford to live in Vegas (£10k a month - which is the salary of a litigation attorney in Vegas)
Delusional. Just like them thinking this Wankee Candol hobby, sorry, I mean ‘business’ is achtoolaly going to turn a profit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If you’re that unhappy with Doncaster move somewhere else….. like there’s loads of lush places to move, they dont have to go to the US but that won’t work for either of them. When she was talking about a pool and a Villa she specifically stated she wanted to do it in the US. Surely save yourself some money and go to Europe like the rest of us! They just don’t seem to have much money or sense
Never understood why she hasn’t at least moved to a bigger city. She lives in Doncaster. Maybe it would be smart to at least trial run living in a bigger city like manchester or london before planning a move to the US. LOL @ her saying she would live in New York. 100k a year is nothing there.

• Haha
Don’t think she knows what she wants. Likes the idea of NYC, but there she isn’t getting her costal gronma garden and swing on a porch in a 4th floor flat.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Don’t think she knows what she wants. Likes the idea of NYC, but there she isn’t getting her costal gronma garden and swing on a porch in a 4th floor flat.
I doubt they’d even be able to afford a whole flat, but this means she could take the cloffice to the next level!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her ranting about how Lee and her are definitely gonna move to America one day.. “realistically I would live in New York”.
What’s the American equivalent of Doncaster? That be more likely

Her new obsession is renting air bnbs in random towns in America, so she can play pretend even better
Gary, Indiana.

• Haha
This is the woman that orders the same starbOcks and Taco Bell orders every single time as she is unadventurous. No way on earth would she ever leave her beloved Doncaster.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What would she do workwise? I can't believe her current job gives her a great deal of transferable skills?

I'll probably get shot (terrible choice of wording) down for this but.... why would she even WANT to? Abortion, gun laws, school shootings, homophobia, racism, healthcare.... i genuinely don't see the appeal

• Heart
Reactions: 19
My cousin lives in New York, financial sector, earns equivalent of 200k before taxes. My aunt says he is miserable. The money is good but the hours are unsociable and the role is high pressured as expected and New York is not ‘the dream’ if you live there. It’s frantic and hard to settle in to, everything is fast paced there’s no respite from that unless you go away at the weekend. Mik would be over stimulated and would not last 5 mins. Also Shane would need to earn a fortune.

Reactions: 12
OMG! Tell us you haven’t had one order for a week without telling us you haven’t had an order for a week. Desperate already after about 3 weeks.

I absolutely see no appeal in living in the US. I’m sure she thinks it’s all Gilmour Girls or Desperate Housewives or whatever. The medical care situation seems horrendous to me, the NHS might have its faults, but give me that any day.

I’ve only been once and felt like I breathed a sigh of relief when I got home. As a massive introvert, everything and everyone seemed 20% louder, and I didn’t enjoy staff in shops/hotels/ bars/restaurants hanging off me everywhere I went. I understand it, but hated the tipping situation, pay your workers a fair wage, or your business isn’t viable.

As we were checking out of our £££ hotel, we were knew we were able to leave bags until our later flight. The man kindly took our bags (and my bagged wedding dress) once he realised we weren’t tipping, as we thought it was an included service as it was advertised and had been normal in any other county we’d been, he was incredibly rude and threw our stuff aside. It was only walking away we realised perhaps we were ‘supposed’ to tip him. That last bit of the holiday left a poor taste. Live and learn! 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Chavi Bradshaw will be knee deep in ...and just like that atm, so will be living her best dream Carrie life.

She is delusional if she thinks she is going to live anywhere in the USA. anytime soon. She will stay in her cloffice and keep fake diagnosing and season rushing for the foreseeable future

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.