Mikhila McDaid #17 Fine Hair & Lots Of It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
....it's tumbleweed and concrete dost when it comes to her channel........I noticed that the wax melts were on offer on instagram
I think she's killed her channel off by this point, her views on her last videos are soo low despite being up for weeks, even her last 3 primark videos have only scraped an average of 6k views each. I think her view count is too low to sustain sporadic uploads

There's only so long that you can look the way she does and keep up the online pretense your interested in beauty. Surely? She's like a vegan advising you on the best cut of meat or a virgin telling you their favourite sex position. It's clear from her insta, yt vlogs & thumbnails she doesn't wash her hair, rarely wears makes up or changes her clothes yet thinks she can get clicks on beauty and fashion videos?!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
OMG the vlog today. She is unhinged. Opening a can of monster whilst saying she wonders why she's jittery??? Then staying up ALL NIGHT fannying about with those bloody candles, another can of monster in hand. She syas she has no time because Milo is off school. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've just been mooching around the Smoke + Matches store - here are the latest stock numbers:
1. Beach house 160g tin = 11
2. Beach House : Blue Concrete = 3 ; Grey concrete = 11
3. Book of shadows 160g glass = 11
4. Coffee Shop Concrete = 14
5. This is Halloween concrete = 10
6. Good Morning Concrete = 16
7. Beach House 160g tin = 11
8. Into The Woods 160g glass = 8
9. Sweet Dreams 160g Glass = 16

So Kila has 104 quite sizeable concrete/glass/tin candles in her way and she's making MORE:

These are 'coming soon':
Concrete : Spiced Cider ; Mystic Falls ; Book of Shadows as well as making them in the 160g glass and tin ....WHY???????
---
I don't think her and Karen have made a single penny profit from these candles......I think Manic Mik is furiously making more and she's probably falling over the unsold ones. If Jaclyn Hill can't sell blankets; nightwear and cheap jewellery with her 5 million subscribers - Mik won't be able to sell her candles (overpriced in comparison to similar on Etsy).....to her faithful few that are always on her 'live streams'. They should have brought out the travel/sample candles/wax melts in three fragrances and see what the feedback was.....then sell them in larger glass jars before jumping in and making hundred's of concrete vessels. I dread to think what she's spent on this venture. It's obvious she has no clue about how families are struggling at the moment....and they won't be buying candles
Thank you for sharing these updates with us. It’s actually embarrassing how much of a fail the sales have been as she bigged it up so much. She really thought this was going to be a “whole thing” talking about buying a bricks and mortar store LOL 🤣

But yes amazing how with adhd she is doing all of this and lighting candles in rooms and closing each door to test each smell and remembering to blow them out, a part time job, two kids, three you tube channels, a million social profiles and holiday planning. She is manic depressive at best and any one with a phd will see that in 5 minutes.
---
Plus new vlog has spots on her face and chest yet she quit her sertraline weeks ago & told us in the live that going cold turkey had improved her skin.

Reactions: 5
Her acting like Karen’s packing is the problem with candles breaking in the mail 😂 could never be her shoddy concrete pouring

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Ahhh her vlog.... just skimmed it.

She says someone asked her why she doesn't use her shed for can-dolling. Yes, it was me! Here on Tattle 👋 👋

How long can she sustain sacrificing her dining room like that? It's crazy
It was 100% your comment not a subscriber. Awkward.

• Haha
Why does she bother with film pictures? Never seen a duller and more out of focus set of shots! She has no flair for photography despite what she thinks.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe she thinks Penguin will give her a Brooklyn Beckham type book deal; “what I see” vol 2.

Why does she bother with film pictures? Never seen a duller and more out of focus set of shots! She has no flair for photography despite what she thinks.

• Haha
Her accent slips through on her favourites video .....around 19 minutes 19 seconds.........'It will be months between that appointment and ME next one'....... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her accent slips through on her favourites video .....around 19 minutes 19 seconds.........'It will be months between that appointment and ME next one'....... 😂
Oh please! tell me she's not done another favourites video? She looks spotty, oily, greasy, sweaty dirty. Who on earth cares what she's using to achieve this?
---
Is that all she does now? Favourite/empties (same video, differing names) or primark where she only buys £2 tshirts or hair clips...🥱

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
It goes favourites, Primark shop with me (which she said she would never do again), manic live, hello fresh advert, empties and repeat. All filmed greasy, dirty, stained, matted hair and bulging out of garments 2 sizes too small.

Reactions: 12
She really should be wearing a bra/hiding her nipples on a trip with her kids though right?! 😕 #idontneedtowearabra
D582F3AF-97DF-45B3-A428-D306D590AA96.png

• Sick
  • Wow
She is disgusting. Now sharing a meme about the submarine that imploded with the 4 people inside including a 19 year boy when her daughter is 18.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I just knew she would come crawling back out when she has taken he head out of the cement to head off on her hols. Predictable. How she seriously expects to retain a viewership with the utter lack of effort is bizarre. Flog it for all it is worth and think people will still be around to care and support you?

Even with the ready made customer base she and Karen have (as she even has the cheek to state) there is no way that can sustain the business. If your follower base is primarily built up from your beauty (!) channel, and you don’t post, you seriously expect to keep people aware of your merch - candles now?!

Ready for an onslaught of holiday slogs?!
---
Oh and in the were in florida vlog did she say she still wasn’t feeling the excitement? When sat by the outdoor pool. So the cold Turkey from sertraline didn’t solve that?! Dopey.. when will she realise she maybe doesn’t know best?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.