Mikhila McDaid #17 Fine Hair & Lots Of It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mouldy blankets with dog hair as extra scents and ginger biscuits

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She would have been better letting Karen do the craft fair on her own. If people meet Manic Mik they’ll be instantly put off buying anything

Reactions: 6
She would have been better letting Karen do the craft fair on her own. If people meet Manic Mik they’ll be instantly put off buying anything
God here’s hoping that today was her monthly bath day so she’s not absolutely whiffing at the stand driving people away 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New melt/ candol suggestion…‘Coastal Gronma’. Wonder what it would smell like 🤔
This could be a good tattle game, coming up with some new melt or candle ideas she could do 🤣 always love these on other threads.

My first suggestion is “Employed via gum tree” and it will smell like copcake dolls

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder how the craft fayre went? I don't think many people ventured out in this weather...

Reactions: 3
Think that’s why she has to suddenly upload stuff to the website as she couldn’t flog it. And having to announce it on her Instagram page (hers or the shops page). Yea crappy weather day surely can’t have been that busy.

Lakeside Village is notoriously quiet, it’s not that great to be honest, you would be dissapointed if you travelled far tbh. Can’t imagine they sold much, in Donny, in the rain and in a cost of living crisis!

Reactions: 5
If that were my business, I'd have waited before doing a "restock" on the website. Doing it so soon makes it obvious they didn't really sell much at the market and your basically just advertising "hey do you want to buy what noone else wanted".

She's clearly invested in trying to look like an established professional business

• Haha
Reactions: 12
On the Smoke +Matches IG - someone has received their candle in the post and it's smashed......I'm thinking it's the concrete type...going on James & Carys Whittaker complaining that despite using every type of protective packaging - concrete pots and vases smashed so easily. James admitted they should've done drop tests etc.......

Reactions: 4
On the Smoke +Matches IG - someone has received their candle in the post and it's smashed......I'm thinking it's the concrete type...going on James & Carys Whittaker complaining that despite using every type of protective packaging - concrete pots and vases smashed so easily. James admitted they should've done drop tests etc.......
I saw a comment and she was like oh let me check the DMs….

I don’t get why she was so worried about running out of stock whilst she’s in Florida. Good businesses sell out and they keep their customers waiting for the next drop or second launch etc! She as usual has over made and their shite products

Completely unrelated but am watching a documentary on Netflix called unnatural selection (scary FYI!) and an American woman on there just said about not hemming and hawing about whatever. What was my first thought?! Our yank in Donnie! Sorry… !

• Haha
And surprise - the wax melts have been dropped in price. Only part of a promo for august, to all the lovely fans/supporters/Karens who couldn’t make it to the “market”… yep of course, nothing to do with an excess of stock made by manic mik and being about to sod off on her hols.. not at all! Cue candles dropping in price before long.. she’ll need to make 500 orange ones once back from the states won’t she of course? It’s virtually Halloween!

• Haha
Hello, long time lurker here. I don’t usually post in these kinds of forums but do enjoy reading them. I don’t like or dislike Mik, I’m more indifferent, but I did order a candle on launch day out of sheer morbid curiosity since I’m absolutely baffled by these ‘vessels’. I’d love to say that I can let you know what the quality is like and whether it arrived smashed but unfortunately it hasn’t arrived at all 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Hello, long time lurker here. I don’t usually post in these kinds of forums but do enjoy reading them. I don’t like or dislike Mik, I’m more indifferent, but I did order a candle on launch day out of sheer morbid curiosity since I’m absolutely baffled by these ‘vessels’. I’d love to say that I can let you know what the quality is like and whether it arrived smashed but unfortunately it hasn’t arrived at all 😅
Wow that's over a week ago. Didn't poor karen get dumped with all the packing and postage. Please update when you finally get it

Reactions: 5
Wow that's over a week ago. Didn't poor karen get dumped with all the packing and postage. Please update when you finally get it
Will do! I ordered it on the Saturday and it wasn’t even with Evri until Thursday so I was a bit shocked by that, I’d assumed that with it being their first launch they’d have been getting everything out on Monday to make a good impression. Evidently not haha!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Welcome !!!!! :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Will do! I ordered it on the Saturday and it wasn’t even with Evri until Thursday so I was a bit shocked by that, I’d assumed that with it being their first launch they’d have been getting everything out on Monday to make a good impression. Evidently not haha!
Wow that is shocking yet not at all surprising at the same time. Please let us know if you get any dog hairs in your parcel 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
It actually arrived about an hour after my post this morning! I got the ‘good morning’ one and it smells nice but the throw is poor. The concrete vessel is lighter in weight than I expected. I do quite like it but it’s got a strange glazed finish which has caused some of the grey packing tissue paper to stick to it and I can’t be bothered to scrape anymore off. There were 2 little square wax melt samples included in the ‘book of shadows’ scent and it’s a pleasant smell, but super weak so I’m not expecting much from them. I wouldn’t order again since there’s cheaper candles/melts with way nicer and more intense scents. All in all, I took one for the team and would recommend that no one else bothers 😅

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It actually arrived about an hour after my post this morning! I got the ‘good morning’ one and it smells nice but the throw is poor. The concrete vessel is lighter in weight than I expected. I do quite like it but it’s got a strange glazed finish which has caused some of the grey packing tissue paper to stick to it and I can’t be bothered to scrape anymore off. There were 2 little square wax melt samples included in the ‘book of shadows’ scent and it’s a pleasant smell, but super weak so I’m not expecting much from them. I wouldn’t order again since there’s cheaper candles/melts with way nicer and more intense scents. All in all, I took one for the team and would recommend that no one else bothers 😅
Not all heroes wear capes 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.