Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
Such a sad woman that her most interesting features are her greasy (ugly) yellow hair, having a short body, having a kid at 19, keloid scarring, acne as a teen and her blurred tattoos.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Vixen88

VIP Member
What on earth is that photo in front of closed curtains like she is some glamour star? She really sees some one different in the mirror to what we all see.
Meet the makers, yet the photo is only a silhouette of herself with a saggy bun, staring up at a curtain rod? Wouldn’t try a nice photo of the pair of you, hair broshed, makeop on, wearing clean clothes? No, ok.

• Haha

threeSMEGfridges

VIP Member
Remember this time last year when we were at the culmination of months of planning and throwing money on gifts for herself for her vow renewal (holiday).... wonder if a similar level of effort went into her first borns 18th???
well Ella did ruin Miks LIFE. She’d be living in a brownstone in New York right now I’d it wasn’t for her.

so now she’s in thrown-up cramped new- build in New Doncaster, that bastion of coastal chic shit

• Haha
You can already tell it's just going to be that frizzy slept on damp 'wavy' look she's super pleased with, endless boring references to humidity and Monica from Friends, cheap oversized hawaiian shirts either left baggy or tied up to 'create a waist' on her 'short torso and a load of cheap sunglasses to complete the VIBE.

I actually don't think she even wants to go on the holiday to be honest. She'd rather be at home fixating on her candles

I wondered if she is skint hence the budget pre holiday shop?
---
Her marketing is terrible. Dirty fingernail, dirty plasters and purple knuckles.
Screenshot_20230724-223215_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow

Limey

VIP Member
I love that she uses yorkshire as a marketing gimmick... "hand poured in yorkshire"... when she's spent the last 15 years faking a non-yorkshire accent and pretending she is American but now she's a yorkshire ambassador?
I love that she's attempting to conjure up images of the Dales, valleys and ritzy villages in North Yorks, not her utility room in Doncaster.

• Haha

Vixen88

VIP Member
You can tell that dog is neglected because you never see him out in a vlog. He’s eating ginger human biscuits, sitting on blankets or under a chair. Never at the seaside, woods, fields, lakes.
She made a song and dance about walking the dog once while Shane was away and making out the dog didn’t understand why it was her taking him. Like she’d never walked him before. He must be about 7/8 now, how do you own a dog and never walk it?! Can’t imagine why he’s fat and needed some kind of hydrotherapy, eating ginger biscuits, full of sugar daily.
Also, choosing such a dodgy cross breed, the dog would only manage a 5/10 min walk before he can’t breathe properly anymore. Shame can’t even do that. Poor bugger can barely breathe properly sitting on the couch.

hannah123

VIP Member
Spat my fourth can of Asda Blue Charge out at this. 💀💀💀
View attachment 2536752

So moch stoff. For a family with no hobbies, there’s just so moch shite everywhere. Me and my husband run a small business from home, own a lot of ‘toys’ -sailing dinghy, windsurfer, paddle board, bikes, camping gear... also have a lot of books, musical instruments... and our place looks tidy and ‘empty’ compared to hers. I just don’t know what she’s hoarding?! And buying more and more storage and baskets to keep it all in. Had to laugh at her buying multiple Kallax units last week, just to house her shit, expired makeop. I’d love to go in that ‘office’ of hers and bin all her makeop, only letting her keep one or two of each item.

Why do all her clothes look so stretched out and misshapen at the neck all the time? All her sleeves are too, because she pushes the cuff she up to her elbows. She’s such a tramp, imagine filming yourself for the internet looking like this.
View attachment 2536754
Has she ever considered she doesn’t have ADHD but is in a overdose of caffeine and whatever the hell else is in those drinks? It’s just her body in overdrive. I still remember when I was 14 I drank nearly litre of energy drink not realising what they did to the body and I thought I was having a heart attack.

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
I don’t get the point of getting hyped up about Christmas until the end of November. It’s just weird. It’s not even winter yet? Just bloody enjoy each month or season for what it is and stop wishing your life away. She doesn’t even do any thing for Xmas so whats the point in this fake excitement. It’s so pathetic that she had “three new year new start bullshits” this year. One in Jan, one in feb and September. Madness.

She will big Christmas up, do nowt and be depressed January and repeat.

• Haha
I think this makes me a basic bitch but I LORV a starbocks PSL, I love walking the dogs in the woods when the trees are changing colour, looking for conkers when the children were younger, home made soups, sunday dinners, cooler weather, apple crumble... I'm an autumn person.

What is it mik loves about autumn again... candles?!

• Haha

Camperfan

VIP Member
Rebranding? So changing the name? After buying aprons, a metal sign for your market stall, a printed sweatshirt, instapage and website. Why?! Even if you change the product range no need to rebrand. Or, has she infringed a trademark 🤣.
Maybe she's bored of it now, or fallen out with Caz!

• Haha

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
Imagine going to the same hairdresser for four years and never looking different after any appointment apart from having clean hair.

Get ready for 12 new videos she has to film to swish her unchanged hair about.

• Haha

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
No protective clothing? I take it she's also not wearing a respirator..........these are the health and safety guidelines for working with concrete - I know she doesn't need a hard hat - unless she re-enacts the bincident : Minimum protection for working with concrete/cement is a half-facepiece air-purifying respirator with an N95 filter. all required PPE in place such as safety goggles, safety boots, a hard hat, and hearing protection. Gloves are also recommended.

Crystalline silica is found in materials. such as concrete, masonry and rock. When these materials are made into a fine dust and suspended in the air, breathing in these fine particles can produce lung damage. Silicosis can be totally disabling and may lead to death........
She will be self diagnosing herself with lung diseases before vlogmas Eve at this rate

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
I don’t think she likes ANY season. She has these bizarre imaginary ideas like her idea of autumn is walking through Central Park in a big scarf on a crisp fall day when really she lives by a public footpath on an estate in Doncaster. Most people just make the best of what they’ve got not constantly fantasizing about being American

I remember reading an article a few years ago about Americans who visited the UK for the first time. They all thought we would speak like the late Queen and that we all had thatched roofed cottages and lived in quaint villages like they'd seen on Midsomer Murders 😂. They didn't know what social housing/council housing was and got a shock when travelling around towns and cities here up north......as it was not like the tv shows they'd watched
Exactly! Most british people around her age grew up with American T.V and Films! Nothing unique about that at all. It's just most of us have an I.Q level high enough to distinguish between real life and fiction. Most of us recognise cheers is not a documentary on American life. She made herself look a right clown when she gave her I want to move to the US monologue. I laughed so hard. I don't know why she is so eager to make a fool of herself on the internet on a daily basis.

So she finally realises her childhood dream of moving to America when she's 50... then what? does she think there's gonna be a ready made posse of 20 somethings waiting for her at the airport to hangout daily in coffee shops and obsess about each others love lives?!

• Haha

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
We float this idea quite often but decided she would vlog the feck out of getting Botox for the views so it’s doubtful. Think it’s just too much salt.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
Irony is lost on her. Waffling on for four minutes about her sense of smell being so acute and being able to smell fake tan on other people. But will sit in her office in the same outfit and hair she hasn’t washed for 6 weeks no problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 14