Mikhila McDaid #15 Borrowed Tilbury orange face, sued promoters in small claims case!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gonna gross you all out here but in her new video on her twitch channel she is wearing a crazy thin camisole top and at the 34:00 minute mark she leans back and you can see her whole bleeping nipples as the light is shining directly on the thin material of her top & of course she is braless šŸ¤¢ canā€™t share a pic here as itll be counted as nudity šŸ¤£
You could see her nipples quite a lot in her latest video on jet main channel too. Iā€™m convinced sheā€™s doing it to go viral

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Just seen our Mikhallax has been at A&E all night. Another bincident? Another new diagnosis to add?

(Seriously, hope itā€™s nothing serious!)

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Just seen our Mikhallax has been at A&E all night. Another bincident? Another new diagnosis to add?

(Seriously, hope itā€™s nothing serious!)
Sheā€™s done that classic attention seeking thing that people on Facebook do where theyā€™ve mentioned that theyā€™re in hospital or whatever to get attention and have everyone asking whatā€™s happening / hoping sheā€™s ok without her giving any explanation.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ahh the classic 'spent all night in a&e' without any other information, now receiving multiple 'Omg are you okay??' responses.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
^ if she posts shite on Instagram, it canā€™t have been serious. Just attention seeking again

Reactions: 10
Why is she pulling at her see thru vest top in that GRWM vlog? Nobody wants to see your titties Mik. Gross. Get a bra fitting and shut up.

Reactions: 4
Not Mikallax pretending she doesnā€™t know what the Kallax is called, that shelf was her entire personality at one point

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The state of her hair in that clip! Looks like she's in a dressing gown and just got out of bed. But assume that is her intended "look"

Reactions: 5
1682260897461.png

Anyone else notice this spammy reply on her latest Insta post! Please don't take them op on that offer Mik :sick: :ROFLMAO:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
That wonā€™t fit with her new squeaky clean (behaviour not appearance) no drinking ā€œvibeā€ so she can stop work. Every video on any platform she keeps doing a dramatic pretending to forget a word and blaming it on pre-menopause

That wonā€™t fit with her new squeaky clean (behaviour not appearance) no drinking ā€œvibeā€ so she can stop work. Every video on any platform she keeps doing a dramatic pretending to forget a word and blaming it on pre-menopause
I thought the forgetting words was part of her ADHD. now she canā€™t even keep up with what ā€˜symptomā€™ is from what ailment šŸ™„

• Haha
I thought the forgetting words was part of her ADHD. now she canā€™t even keep up with what ā€˜symptomā€™ is from what ailment šŸ™„
She blamed the peri menopause in a gaming video but she likes to play Google illness bingo so she likes ticking them all off to suit the audience šŸ‘šŸ¼

• Haha
She would need two blood test to confirm if she was peri as she has a coil fitted! šŸ¤£ Iā€™m sure if she had had the tests done we would have been informed a gazillions times. Sheā€™s just jumping on the peri bandwagon šŸ™„

• Haha
She would need two blood test to confirm if she was peri as she has a coil fitted! šŸ¤£ Iā€™m sure if she had had the tests done we would have been informed a gazillions times. Sheā€™s just jumping on the peri bandwagon šŸ™„
She had it removed about a year ago, around the time of the bincident I believe. Her repeating the same things over and over means I remember all this crap.

Reactions: 1
She had it removed about a year ago, around the time of the bincident I believe. Her repeating the same things over and over means I remember all this crap.
She had a new coil fitted during that appointment so she still has one. That's why she keeps going on about never knowing if shes feeling low because her period might be due and she doesn't know because she's got a coil.

I still don't understand why Lee was forced into getting the snip. She said that was so she didn't need the coil anymore, but still has one.

its actually scary how she will say the same thing over and over again and not realize it, most people go "oh sorry actually i think i already told you that"

Reactions: 8
She had a new coil fitted during that appointment so she still has one. That's why she keeps going on about never knowing if shes feeling low because her period might be due and she doesn't know because she's got a coil.

I still don't understand why Lee was forced into getting the snip. She said that was so she didn't need the coil anymore, but still has one.
I though the whole reason he got the snip was because she was coming off all contraception as she blamed the coil on a lot of her mood swings and feeing low?Does she just make stuff up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.