Mikhila McDaid #15 Borrowed Tilbury orange face, sued promoters in small claims case!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she must watch some American youtuber who dresses in neutrals and makes their own granola and in her mind she's pretending to be them.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her q&a video made me feel travel sick, her eyes were darting about all over the place, Ive never seen someones eyes so erratic!!

Reactions: 6
View attachment 2116953

This box of (the lowest available dose of) codeine? Surprised anyone noticed at all tbh, when it was so well hidden Desperately put on display. :ROFLMAO:

She's unbelievable. I wonder if she tells the GP and the counsellor that she can't help but indulge in these types of worrying behaviours. Doubt it.

The amount of time she's even taking codeine is awful. It's not to be used - because it isn't even effective for- long term pain and is incredibly addictive. A lot of people struggle with the side effects of it and I'm not surprised she is. She seems to equate having anything on prescription as evidence and validation that she's officially unwell and get a real thrill from it. Very messed up.
That's the maximum codeine 30mg with 500mg of paracetamol. If she takes 2 tablets four times a day, it will give her the maximum dose of codeine (240mg in 24 hours).
---
I thought the same thing. The highlights are really streaky and start 2cm from her head.

"I don't use conditioner"... yeah, we can tell.
......or shampoo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“We don’t have any dark rooms in the house”
I would disagree with that when you’re sat in the glow of your TV mik

Reactions: 8
Her q&a video made me feel travel sick, her eyes were darting about all over the place, Ive never seen someones eyes so erratic!!
Her mind is erratic, hope that psychiatrist puts her on lithium.
---
That's the maximum codeine 30mg with 500mg of paracetamol. If she takes 2 tablets four times a day, it will give her the maximum dose of codeine (240mg in 24 hours).
---

......or shampoo 😂
She will buzz off on the codeine

Reactions: 3
There are far too many 'ADHD Female' trait reels/short around. Some of them are just ridiculous, oops I got my cardi stuck on a door handle, ooh look I sleep with my hand in a certain position it must mean I have ADHD. It's almost becoming an accessory to chase that ADHD tag.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She said herself she isn't taking the co-codamol regularly and last time (that I saw) she showed her handful of meds she was only taking one tablet at a time because that's what 'works' for her. I've also seen her showing paracetamol tablets in the same handful as her cocodamol as if she's also taking those (who knows if she actually takes anything she shows) at the same time. If she were taking codeine without the paracetamol element it can go up to 60mg with the daily maximum of 240g. Really the point is that what she's taking isn't suitable for long term use anyway, and her attitude towards it and the way she seeks attention by showing off the medications all the time, when they're nothing particularly out of the ordinary and don't indicate anything serious, is both wrong, and bloody weird of her.

When you're saying you're taking an antidepressant solely to prove to the doctor it doesn't work, but still want to show it off at every available opportunity to strangers as an adult, then there's something wrong. Her total lack of understanding shows in her comments that it hasn't worked because she thinks doesn't feel happy, after a few months of taking it. The safety of what she consumes or mixes together doesn't seem to bother her at all because she thinks she knows best and she's reaping the results of that in feeling awful all of the time.

As an extra aside. She say's she's taking sertraline and also taking her Zapain, which contains codeine. A simple google or the leaflet she got with the medicine would tell her that codeine is quite likely to reduce the effects of sertraline, so you have to wonder if this is even medication she got recently from the doctor or just some from a prior prescription that she's decided to take (as she has done previously as well), because it doesn't make a great deal of sense for a GP to prescripe a painkiller designed for short term use - for long term use, when it also is flagged as an interaction with her antidepressant when there are many other options for pain relief. I'd be switching GP's if mine had.

Alcohol also interacts with them negatively and that doesn't seem to bother her either. It's a very self destructive behaviour, to mix your meds, add in excess caffeine and alcohol etc, just so you can 'prove' a point to the doctor that its made you worse because you're angling for a different diagnosis. She's acting as though this is some weird game she needs to play to finesse the system because the NHS has always been against her.

Reactions: 6
There are far too many 'ADHD Female' trait reels/short around. Some of them are just ridiculous, oops I got my cardi stuck on a door handle, ooh look I sleep with my hand in a certain position it must mean I have ADHD. It's almost becoming an accessory to chase that ADHD tag.
Yep and then you've got gullible people who misinterpret them as a diagnostic tool. Maybe you do have too many tabs open on your phone. Maybe you do obsessively watch the same tv shows on repeat. What is it exactly you want the medical profession to do about these things?

Reactions: 9
It pains me that she leaves chair covers and cushions outside to get ruined and never brings them inside or covers her furniture. Look after your stuff! Aside from anything else they must start to smell?

Reactions: 10
It pains me that she leaves chair covers and cushions outside to get ruined and never brings them inside or covers her furniture. Look after your stuff! Aside from anything else they must start to smell?
This drives me crazy about her! She’s got the bar shed, a garage and I believe another shed beside the bar shed. Bring your cushions in at night! And pack away the furniture for the winter.

She is too scattered and lazy to do anything proactive. She just buys more junk.
Her life, house , yard, shed bar, and garage gym are a disaster.
Why doesn't her husband fill out the forms to section her?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So she wants to be a coastal Gronma whilst also wanting to be Ella’s age, clearly having a crisis she’s heading towards 40 but aging herself anyway?

it’s crazy to me that she’s given medication to help her but won’t take it as prescribed. She has to do everything HER way because no one knows better than her. Seeks medical advice but doesn’t take the advice as it doesn’t fit the “trendy” narrative in her head.

her hair colour wise doesn’t look great. The wash and cut always looks nice but she refuses to maintain (wash) it.

Bizarre.

Reactions: 3
She is too scattered and lazy to do anything proactive. She just buys more junk.
Her life, house , yard, shed bar, and garage gym are a disaster.
Why doesn't her husband fill out the forms to section her?
You can't section someone because they're buying beige jompers, playing games in the spare room and diagnosing themselves with a new condition every other day. She doesn't appear to be a danger to herself and has capacity even if she's making bad choices and oversharing. I do hope he's encouraging her to make some lifestyle changes because not leaving the house for six days isn't good for anyone. She needs to help herself by making better decisions and accessing the support available to her, like telling her GP that she's feeling exhausted on these tablets instead of chatting to people online about having CFS or being perimenopausal.

• Heart
She really leads a very small sheltered life. She only visits about 5 different stores. There’s no point in these come shop with me videos when it’s always primark, Costco, b&m or ikea. If she mixed it up and tried different stores she’d not been to before or in a while they might be interesting.

Gonna gross you all out here but in her new video on her twitch channel she is wearing a crazy thin camisole top and at the 34:00 minute mark she leans back and you can see her whole bleeping nipples as the light is shining directly on the thin material of her top & of course she is braless 🤢 can’t share a pic here as itll be counted as nudity 🤣

• Wow
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.