Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wizzywoo2

VIP Member
Anyone want to know why Ian Monday is always on the phone? Nope...just me lol. I love Miguel's Insta 👍

Also he has made enough money for sure that it doesn't matter if he's famous and/or richer for sure. The Jamie Oliver bits are 😂
I quite fancy Ian Mondays lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Itsjustmetoo

He's making me laugh a lot recently 😂 between being off his face in McDonald's after being released from hospital (too early!) to rescuing the burning sausages with a golf club just now

Reactions: 5

Lurkeryaar

VIP Member
He definitely seems obsessed with his phone, all the recording in shops, at the post office, opening his door to collect a parcel ...it's just odd. There's no denying he and his family are very likeable, but I am a bit over all the stories of Lucey buying another pair of shoes or a ridiculously expensive bag.

AdAdAdGiftGiftGiftBoring

Wait what ? Miguel isn’t even his name?! I feel cheated 🤣
It’s Pablo Miguel Barclay

I liked him and used his dhal recipe. He then had a comp to win like £200 Sainsbury’s vouchers... and I won! So I really liked him.

Then a new company called Pasta Evangelists used his pics and I tagged him or something and he never acknowledged me so I thought ‘fuck ya then’ and have not looked at his page since (maybe 3 years ago now)
He never responds to any messages - quite rude I think.

Last edited:
  • Wow

NP

VIP Member
It is ridiculous isn’t it! Just tidy up, it is not that hard. It’s their shoddy DIY too I can’t get over. He covers things up as best he can but why announce it to the world 🤷🏻‍♀️🙈
If I had their money I’d hire someone to do things properly! I know in lockdown that hasn’t been possible but I’d wait rather than fuck things up myself (which is exactly what I’d do!)

Mogmog

Chatty Member
I've never seen someone to chilled about the birth of their child 😂 his stories have the same tone as when he goes to sainsburys to get bread
Love it, so happy for them

• Haha

Babysnark

He’s just posted on stories that the house sale fell through… I wonder if his shoddy work on it came up in a survey and that’s why he’s now trying to do more fixing. They clearly have money to burn if they can keep their short term rental on the go too!
Yeah they have a lot of money so why not just pay someone to fix the problems? It's a bit shitty to do a shoddy job and leave it for the next person to deal with

Babysnark

I was also super confused why Charlie needed to go to nursery when both of his parents don't really work and when Miguel does its from home anyway 🥴 privilege to a T

Looboo

Chatty Member
It’s as though Lucey has asked him not to share anything about the baby until they’ve been born and he’s taken that extremely literally and waited until like 5 minutes after the birth 😂

• Haha

hereforalaugh38

I wonder if she gave him a deadline or else they’ll get contractors in, that’s exactly what I’d do! Set a date or it’ll never get done - my fiancé gets terribly distracted with any task 😂

NP

VIP Member
He’s slowly losing followers. People must be getting bored of the wake up, delivery, nap, salad routine.

Social Blade

BB7B12C2-4955-422A-9588-A16560186A03.jpeg

Apart from a random surge of 900 followers one day.

• Wow

Prinfluencer

I liked him but he's become more irritating as time has gone on. He always seems amazed by everything like he's not been out and about before (except he's always wondering around central London)
Lucey is basically a clothes horse (I do like her style though) with a personality as bleak as her chicken salads

• Haha

Mogmog

Chatty Member
I liked when he bought Charlie a pair of Vans and then went out and got himself an adult pair so they could match 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Tiredbones

Miguel has just deleted a story he posted a few minutes ago. His friend's scooter has been stolen and they think the thief plays football in Regents Park. He found the database where players sign up, with their contact details, and googled each person until he found his supposed suspect 😳 I'm not surprised he's deleted it but I can't believe he even did it let alone post a story telling everyone he did it

• Wow

Asparagus123

VIP Member
Oh how disappointing about today... I did like him but I have started to find him rather annoying. His son is feral, they let him eat anywhere, climbs the table, etc 🙄
I really like them but they are way too Lazy telling Charlie off ! No way would I let my little one just walk all over someone else’s Jigsaw Puzzle and destroy them ! They let him draw all over the wall,cupboards,sofa,decking etc ! They are just storing up major problems as he gets older !