Midsizesammi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Should add she doesn’t film above her head to make herself look slimmer while banging on about being body positive all the while flogging cheap Tik Tok clothes…. Unlike our mid size queen Sammi🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I see Pour Moi are using the footage from that shoot on their social media. If only they knew she can’t have a picture taken front on because it makes her look bigger (sorry her real size). She needs the camera above her head . But remember she’s body positive 🤯

Reactions: 1
Loved the red hair on her the black is witchy vibes but she has some confidence prancing around in her skimpy thongs il give her that

Loved the red hair on her the black is witchy vibes but she has some confidence prancing around in her skimpy thongs il give her that
It’s absolutely vile
And wearing it straight makes it worse
And the outfits lately have been terrible
And the reply back to someone saying it was clinging was terrible too
Not everyone is going to think she looks fab and that’s ok
Not everyone loves my outfits and that’s ok too
She needs to realise this
It’s not being a troll
It’s not being un kind
It’s called being honest and not arse licking and having an opinion
And it was clinging and didn’t look nice I have to agree

Her clothes are so bleeping tight! Mate wear your size!!! Honestly h&m should ban her until she buys her size!

Don’t get me started on those primark jeans. Was she trolling us!? They were so tight they became skinny jeans🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

We all saw your true size on pour moi so give over 🤣🤣🤣

Pour moi content day tomorrow. I wonder if she will ask them to film her above her head… angles and all that😆 Also that tan!! She’s completely selling herself out. That tan she’s promoting in today’s tik tok is cheap and nasty. Her hands look like she’s dipped them in wood varnish. She’s usually ok with her tan but it’s just terrible.

Pour moi content day tomorrow. I wonder if she will ask them to film her above her head… angles and all that😆 Also that tan!! She’s completely selling herself out. That tan she’s promoting in today’s tik tok is cheap and nasty. Her hands look like she’s dipped them in wood varnish. She’s usually ok with her tan but it’s just terrible.
This
The straight on videos like the one she just posted about the deodorant and there was one last week with a purple top and leather trousers you can see her true size!
Much more rounded and a bulge around tummy
And again no bleeping hate!
She still has a great body
But it’s true that’s why she only posts videos from above as it makes her look slimmer
Once again I was shocked at the difference
I won’t upload videos onto here as a comparison as she will only use it as content on TIk tok again like last time but go look for yourselves

Totally!! Banging on about being body positive and dressing for your shape then filming above your head and trying to appear slimmer. Happy to take comments about being slim but as soon as anyone criticises her or mentions her clothes are tight (which most are- can she breathe when she sits down?!) she is very quick to bite back.

I did notice after her tik tok rant she tried different angles but not for clothing. I wondered if it was so it wasn’t as shocking again when she was seen in the ‘wild’ so to speak.

This
The straight on videos like the one she just posted about the deodorant and there was one last week with a purple top and leather trousers you can see her true size!
Much more rounded and a bulge around tummy
And again no bleeping hate!
She still has a great body
But it’s true that’s why she only posts videos from above as it makes her look slimmer
Once again I was shocked at the difference
I won’t upload videos onto here as a comparison as she will only use it as content on TIk tok again like last time but go look for yourselves

Every single outfit for her city break has been new. Shes pulled tags off of every single item of clothing I’ve seen. How many nearly identical clothes does she have?? so wasteful

Reactions: 3
Every single outfit for her city break has been new. Shes pulled tags off of every single item of clothing I’ve seen. How many nearly identical clothes does she have?? so wasteful
I thought this

The black roll neck jumper
You’re telling me she didn’t already have one?
And then the little girl is in leggings and a top and she gets all new variety of clothes with the money she earns
She seems greedy and selfish

I just can’t deal with her camel toe anymore 🤣🤣🤣 I would be mortified if she was my mate turning up having squeezed herself into the size small.

Pour Moi are running an advert with her in some sets. One of them is a purple one and I’m fairly confident the pants are two sizes too small. Lace cutting in and some sort of skin fold at the bottom . Not flattering and especially not how I would want to look in my pants!
---
Just noticed in the comments other people have mentioned the Pants are too small for her. 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Does she always wear a beany hat because her extensions look tit from the back

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Apparently she has got management now. Good , hopefully they will get her to sort her camel toe out ✌