Midsizesammi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not shaming in any way but my god she must use a slimming filter on her stories and tik toks
The difference in her size here and her own stories is quite noticeable
Again im not shaming she looks great but defo looks different here on someone else’s story

Attachments

Reactions: 1
This must be an old photo before she lost some weight surely? Her body in her undies on TikTok doesn’t look like this but I’m so confused on how she could video with a filter that makes so much difference but I could be being naive 🫠

This must be an old photo before she lost some weight surely? Her body in her undies on TikTok doesn’t look like this but I’m so confused on how she could video with a filter that makes so much difference but I could be being naive 🫠
Nope this is recent
The hair is new and how it is now
The hip dips are very noticeable in the pour moi stories compared to her tik toks etc
And no there is lots of slimming filters
It’s actually shocking how nothing is what it seems

Nope this is recent
The hip dips are very noticeable in the pour moi stories compared to her tik toks etc
I was just coming here to say this! My jaw hit the floor when I saw the unedited footage from Pour Moi! Someone has been using the slimming filter on their videos clearly or she just knows her angles because these Pour Moi videos and pics looks like a different person!!!

Nope this is recent
Well I’ll be damned! Filters really do be crazy. That photo compared to her TikTok vids has blown my tiny mind.

Look how much bigger she looks again compared to TIk tok
Tiny mind blown all over again. It’s sad because she’s pretty and a nice weight, she doesn’t need to filter herself. I’ve loved her style since the start so it’s a shame she feels the needs to🤷🏼‍♀️

When influencers can’t control the final footage it’s eye opening!!
---
She gave tattle a shout out to say her clothes aren’t too tight so I wonder if she will address why she’s so much bigger in footage she can’t edit….!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I’m not shaming in any way but my god she must use a slimming filter on her stories and tik toks
The difference in her size here and her own stories is quite noticeable
Again im not shaming she looks great but defo looks different here on someone else’s story
Must admit I thought this was an old one when it came up! She deffo looks trimmer in her posted videos etc! I mean she looks good but just don’t need to edit her videos or photos !’

Reactions: 2
Must admit I thought this was an old one when it came up! She deffo looks trimmer in her posted videos etc! I mean she looks good but just don’t need to edit her videos or photos !’

Absolutely. It’s the fact she pushes the body positivity but she’s not being truthful. Angles, industrial ring light probably a filter of some sort. I know she used a filter because you can always tell by her face complexion but the pour moi stuff , it’s like she’s gained a dress size or two

I use to follow her but her tattle rant has just popped up on my fyp. I'm sick to death of the high up camera, walking backwards and forwards on her tip toes.

I use to follow her but her tattle rant has just popped up on my fyp. I'm sick to death of the high up camera, walking backwards and forwards on her tip toes.

No way is she already moaning about this haha I don’t follow her anymore because I just can’t . No one is fat shaming here just pointing out the obvious! Either Pour Moi have done her dirty or she’s actually the size they posted.

The back and forth is irritating as hell
---
She is rattled
“One of my followers bought it to my attention”

• Haha
She's incredibly rattled. And whilst your reading here, take that woolly hat off your head when your indoors. You don't look cute, you look like the twit in the hat.

I know it’s never nice reading about your kids but I’ve just read back at the comment and it wasn’t even rude, it was a comment about her speech and someone said and I’ve noticed the little one has it.
She wouldn’t explain that as it doesn’t suit her narrative

I think it was terrible of her to have a rant on TIk tok
No one was slating her
If she bothers to read properly she will see we all said she has a great body and I stand by that.
She does have a great body
I think it was the pure shock of seeing the pour moi videos that all lead us to say stuff
Yes I have had photos taken and hated as u looked bigger or not a good angle etc
But because we know some huns do use slimming filters it’s easy to see why it was bought up
---

She only picked up the slimming filters talk
She clearly dismissed all the love she has here too saying she has a great body
But then that doesn’t fit the troll engagement does it?
Everyone said that she has a great body and she does I still stand by that
But I think it was the pure shock of seeing the pour moi videos and that she did indeed look much bigger then the TIk tok videos she puts out that made everyone question her size
After all it’s about being honest isn’t it and not putting false videos out there isn’t it?
Body positivity and all 😏
Anyone with two eyes and a brain can see that even her sheep would find it hard to deny that she looked different then her videos
And the fact that we know so many huns do use slimming filters it’s easy to see why is was queried
I also think it was bad taste to do a video straight after the rant video with her little girl in it (always thought she was a cutie ) if she was that triggered and upset by the comment about her speech (again I don’t think it was wrong)
And if anyone had message her asking if she used filters like she said to do she would not be happy and I can bet your life she would of made a video about is saying someone has messaged me this !
Oh and as for the friend bought it to your attention? When you called us sad lonely women you was also referring to your friend too right?
As your ‘friend’ clearly loved a bit of tattle too!
Pot kettle black
Do better Sammi

Last edited:
And as predicted a thank you video for all the engagement regarding her troll video
What’s up?
Your engagement a bit low so needed a bit of extra pennies for Xmas so thought I know?!!
Really Sammi
Do bleeping better
So disappointed in you

Reactions: 3
I would honestly recommend people follow
sophieclarewhite

She is such a down to earth person, cracking normal body type and figure, wears her size and is totally honest about the size she is wearing.

Reactions: 3