Midsizesammi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
👋 hi

Anyone follow her?

I really liked her content when it was natural and original but now every post is an AD. I feel like when people start working with Pour Moi it always ends up like this….

Just seen an article in the mirror about her Asda haul says she's a size 16/18 looking at the photos there's no way she looks way smaller has she lost weight or is pretending to be bigger?!?

She looks so different to when I first started following her, she’s lost a tonne of weight (fair enough) but I find it funny these accounts promoting body positivity and how they love the way they look then start to loose weight 🤦🏼‍♀️ everything is an AD she’s had a tit load of Botox in her newest AD for iconic 😱😱😱😱

Reactions: 2
She looks so different to when I first started following her, she’s lost a tonne of weight (fair enough) but I find it funny these accounts promoting body positivity and how they love the way they look then start to loose weight 🤦🏼‍♀️ everything is an AD she’s had a tit load of Botox in her newest AD for iconic 😱😱😱😱
Yeah me too, they promote being bigger then lose weight after it makes them some money
I find it even more annoying when they don’t acknowledge that they have 100% lost weight

Hello!

Yes I have followed her for a while. Used to love her content but now it’s constantly ad ad ad ad. She also needs to size up in every item of clothing. Oh my goodness …. The camel toe! The buttons on her trousers are doing some amount of work. Just size up woman!!

Reactions: 1
Hello!

Yes I have followed her for a while. Used to love her content but now it’s constantly ad ad ad ad. She also needs to size up in every item of clothing. Oh my goodness …. The camel toe! The buttons on her trousers are doing some amount of work. Just size up woman!!
I noticed that, desperate to continue being a “size 12”
Makes me laugh all these influencers who pretend to be body positive influencers 🤣

Yes she’s lost weight and isn’t as big as she was but goodness me, why is everything so tight.

Also the fake tan and hair extensions… why. She was so pretty and natural and now it’s all fine abit weird

The zara jeans try on…. The camel toe and scrunch of material across her hips! She has a small waist but her hips/ bum need a bigger size . Size up and get a belt !

Reactions: 3
Is she trolling us with these size small leggings she’s purchased🤣🤣 honestly . Also it’s not your ring light, you have stretched the material so much they are transparent. I much preferred her when she didn’t try and cram herself into small sizes.

I have followed her for a while and then stopped and then coke back a few mo the ago and she has lost lots of weight?
Has she ever addressed this?

I have followed her for a while and then stopped and then coke back a few mo the ago and she has lost lots of weight?
Has she ever addressed this?
She did mention it briefly that she was eating better and was working out at one stage but she’s lots a tit load and everything is now size 12 this and size 12 that! Liked her better before

Reactions: 1
I think she was more a 14 beforehand but now she’s definitely a 12. Good for her slimming down as I do think she looks good for it. But goodness me her clothes are sooo tight. Just because you can stretch it on doesn’t mean it fits you. If I can see the shape of your vagina, your trousers are too tight 🤣
---
Also have you noticed she never did the bag giveaway? Got lots of people following her and commenting for a chance to win but never actually announced who won?

Whenever I see her do that stupid bleeping back and forth walk I want to throw my phone out the window

• Haha
I need to ask what's wrong with her teeth/speech? Her partner has exactly the same and the little one has it

She has aged so much in a few month, but maybe she’s just not using filters now?
The hair and the parting don’t help! She used to be all blonde with a side parting then changed it but not everyone suits dark and middle partings she does look older 🤦🏼‍♀️