Micro Cheating / Cyber Cheating / Corn Addition

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've noticed a rise in these subjects on all platforms of social media. Apparently it is on the rise within relationships and sadly, extremely common. The biggest offending platforms that people use to cheat being Only Fans, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, SnapChat.

I thought I would start a thread where people could share their experiences of such topics, how they've dealt with it, advice, what they have experienced and how it's affecting their lives.

Reactions: 4
I have no hope now! One disagreement (sometimes even when you think things are good!) they hit up an ex and start using facebook as a hunting ground! Not to sound bitter thoughšŸ¤£šŸ¤£ its just too easy...!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Iā€™m so glad itā€™s being bought up more now, Iā€™ve always thought of it as cheating. your partner is literally getting aroused and pleasuring themselves to another woman. just because theyā€™re not physically touching them and theyā€™re ā€œunattainableā€ doesnā€™t make a difference. subscribing to an onlyfans or paying for corn in a relationship is a vile thing to do.

Iā€™m a woman, I feel no need or desire to look at corn (I know a lot of women do, just my personal experience) so I donā€™t see why men need to either. especially because it is just feeding the notion that we are objects and anything and everything we do can be sexualised in some way. I genuinely donā€™t believe that men and women will ever be equal mostly due to corn.

Iā€™ve completely cleansed my tiktok and social media of women posting thirst traps, being in revealing clothing, dancing with cleavage on show or showing off their arses in leggings because it does absolutely nothing for my mental health and just depresses me that some women feel the need to show their bodies like that, even if itā€™s in an ā€œinnocentā€ way.it also makes me feel like tit about my own body when all the comments on the video are about their body. i would urge anyone else to do the same if theyā€™re feeling down about themselves (just click ā€œnot interestedā€ on any video that may trigger you)

I donā€™t feel aroused just seeing pictures or videos of a naked man, let alone a fully clothed one, so why do men. because women arenā€™t exposed to corn from an early age and taught to sexualise every little thing a man does. I hate what social media and the internet has done to young men and women into thinking all of this is normal.

Reactions: 18
Iā€™m so glad itā€™s being bought up more now, Iā€™ve always thought of it as cheating. your partner is literally getting aroused and pleasuring themselves to another woman. just because theyā€™re not physically touching them and theyā€™re ā€œunattainableā€ doesnā€™t make a difference. subscribing to an onlyfans or paying for corn in a relationship is a vile thing to do.

Iā€™m a woman, I feel no need or desire to look at corn (I know a lot of women do, just my personal experience) so I donā€™t see why men need to either. especially because it is just feeding the notion that we are objects and anything and everything we do can be sexualised in some way. I genuinely donā€™t believe that men and women will ever be equal mostly due to corn.

Iā€™ve completely cleansed my tiktok and social media of women posting thirst traps, being in revealing clothing, dancing with cleavage on show or showing off their arses in leggings because it does absolutely nothing for my mental health and just depresses me that some women feel the need to show their bodies like that, even if itā€™s in an ā€œinnocentā€ way.it also makes me feel like tit about my own body when all the comments on the video are about their body. i would urge anyone else to do the same if theyā€™re feeling down about themselves (just click ā€œnot interestedā€ on any video that may trigger you)

I donā€™t feel aroused just seeing pictures or videos of a naked man, let alone a fully clothed one, so why do men. because women arenā€™t exposed to corn from an early age and taught to sexualise every little thing a man does. I hate what social media and the internet has done to young men and women into thinking all of this is normal.
I always find that I have an unpopular opinion when I say that in my eyes, it's cheating.
It may be down to my own insecurities why I never agreed with it in the first place but I personally don't understand how partners can be fine with their partners sexually pleasing themselves whilst looking at other people.

In my first relationship, he was addicted. To the point he refused sex with me constantly because he'd already spent ages watching that.
That was 15 years ago, I'm with a different partner now and it still affects me.
I worry that if I have to leave for a night, or my partner is home alone, I spend my whole time worried that he's watching stuff. Even though it has never been an issue with us.
It got to the point that when we worked different hours, I was offering sex daily before I went to work just so I'd be a bit more reassured that there was less chance he was watching anything.
Things are waaaay better now. I don't worry about it so much. But it's still there as a niggling thought every so often!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
My ex was 100% emotionally cheating online and I saw the evidence with my own eyes. When I raised it as an issue and wanted to have it out, I was always shut down and gaslit.

She used an online chat site with virtual characters where she built up strange relationships with people who she then exchanged phone numbers with. She had no interest in me whatsoever and would basically ignore me, even when I was upset and begging for any sort of acknowledgement or attention. She maintains she never cheated but IMO it doesn't have to be physical to be deception.

I decided enough was enough and left her after many years together. My confidence was on the floor but I'm now in an extremely happy and healthy relationship with a beautiful woman who I want to spend the rest of my life with.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My ex was 100% emotionally cheating online and I saw the evidence with my own eyes. When I raised it as an issue and wanted to have it out, I was always shut down and gaslit.

She used an online chat site with virtual characters where she built up strange relationships with people who she then exchanged phone numbers with. She had no interest in me whatsoever and would basically ignore me, even when I was upset and begging for any sort of acknowledgement or attention. She maintains she never cheated but IMO it doesn't have to be physical to be deception.

I decided enough was enough and left her after many years together. My confidence was on the floor but I'm now in an extremely happy and healthy relationship with a beautiful woman who I want to spend the rest of my life with.
I'm reading about this sort of thing more and more. It's actually terrifying how some people are getting so badly sucked into the internet and the lines are becoming blurred. Society is literally bombarded with all kind of weird things, I dread to think of how it will be in 10 years šŸ˜•

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Okay so Iā€™ve been with my boyfriend 6 years and also have a baby together.. he has a hobby that Iā€™m not interested in and I was looking through his insta and came across some girls he follows that also have the same hobby and go to the same place. Looking through their pics and I found a few that heā€™s liked which were all pretty much half naked.. I confronted him a few days later he apologised and unfollowed and unliked and that was kind of the end of that. Obviously I was very upset but trying to forget about it. However while going through his phone one night(he let me) I noticed his Snapchat was in a random folder on his phone not with the rest of social media apps. I guessed it was just because he never used it anymore which I didnā€™t think he did.. however last night I managed to grab his phone for a sec and turn it off ghost mode so I can see when he goes on, not bothered where he is just when heā€™s on it! Turns out heā€™s on his ALL the time. The second he leaves the room I check maps and there he is straight on it. His Snapchat score isnā€™t going any higher so I was a bit confused but then I googled and it turns out the score doesnā€™t go up from just messages, it has to be pics or videos. Soooo do we think heā€™s messaging someone on there???? Whenever I have looked in the past Iā€™ve seen no messages from anyone but itā€™s a bit too weird to be on it that much especially the second one of us leaves the room

Okay so Iā€™ve been with my boyfriend 6 years and also have a baby together.. he has a hobby that Iā€™m not interested in and I was looking through his insta and came across some girls he follows that also have the same hobby and go to the same place. Looking through their pics and I found a few that heā€™s liked which were all pretty much half naked.. I confronted him a few days later he apologised and unfollowed and unliked and that was kind of the end of that. Obviously I was very upset but trying to forget about it. However while going through his phone one night(he let me) I noticed his Snapchat was in a random folder on his phone not with the rest of social media apps. I guessed it was just because he never used it anymore which I didnā€™t think he did.. however last night I managed to grab his phone for a sec and turn it off ghost mode so I can see when he goes on, not bothered where he is just when heā€™s on it! Turns out heā€™s on his ALL the time. The second he leaves the room I check maps and there he is straight on it. His Snapchat score isnā€™t going any higher so I was a bit confused but then I googled and it turns out the score doesnā€™t go up from just messages, it has to be pics or videos. Soooo do we think heā€™s messaging someone on there???? Whenever I have looked in the past Iā€™ve seen no messages from anyone but itā€™s a bit too weird to be on it that much especially the second one of us leaves the room
I think you need to have a serious conversation as clearly something isn't right and you don't trust him anyway. Not sure if it matters if he's messaging on Snapchat, hrs clearly hiding something and youre already distrustful enough of him to have to check his phone

Reactions: 6
I think you need to have a serious conversation as clearly something isn't right and you don't trust him anyway. Not sure if it matters if he's messaging on Snapchat, hrs clearly hiding something and youre already distrustful enough of him to have to check his phone
I agree with this. The fact that he goes on it as soon as he leaves the room and has it in a different folder, raises some questions for me.
I guess he could maybe just follow loads of the girls and goes through their stories ect whilst
Obviously still not something you're comfortable with.

Reactions: 3
Very dodgy. He's either chatting to someone or watching thirst traps galore. If you can get hold of his phone/email you can download his snapchat data and see what he's been upto, who he's followed/unfollowed and when etc. You can see when he's logged in, locations. It's an eye-opener.

I'd also be looking into this hobby of his a bit more. Why is he liking half naked pics of someone who just happens to go to the same place? It could be nothing but I wouldn't like it at all

ETA if he's like this on snapchat, I hate to alarm you but it's probably the tip of the iceberg. If he's on android he can have a secret folder. He can hide pics on an iphone. There's a whole host of tricks to conceal stuff on a mobile sadly.

Last edited:
Very dodgy. He's either chatting to someone or watching thirst traps galore. If you can get hold of his phone/email you can download his snapchat data and see what he's been upto, who he's followed/unfollowed and when etc. You can see when he's logged in, locations. It's an eye-opener.

I'd also be looking into this hobby of his a bit more. Why is he liking half naked pics of someone who just happens to go to the same place? It could be nothing but I wouldn't like it at all

ETA if he's like this on snapchat, I hate to alarm you but it's probably the tip of the iceberg. If he's on android he can have a secret folder. He can hide pics on an iphone. There's a whole host of tricks to conceal stuff on a mobile sadly.
Need to find a way to get back on his phone šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ but the boy takes it everywhere with him! need to find more informationā€¦ i honestly havenā€™t seen him go in snapchat for years itā€™s so bizarre! He has an iPhone!

Reactions: 2
I was right he was messaging an ā€˜old school friendā€™
Sorry to hear that. Men are such pigs sometimes! Unpopular opinion too but the women on the other end annoy me. Iā€™m so respectful in that I would never dream of chatting to a man with a partner, in a friendly capacity let alone anything more because thereā€™s no need! My ex was a ā€œpublic figureā€ shall we say and the amount of women who would send beggy messages even though it said we were in a relationship & he had us as his cover photo absolutely made me sick. Man or woman, if you wouldnā€™t like it done to you then donā€™t do it to others!

Reactions: 9
Sorry to hear that. Men are such pigs sometimes! Unpopular opinion too but the women on the other end annoy me. Iā€™m so respectful in that I would never dream of chatting to a man with a partner, in a friendly capacity let alone anything more because thereā€™s no need! My ex was a ā€œpublic figureā€ shall we say and the amount of women who would send beggy messages even though it said we were in a relationship & he had us as his cover photo absolutely made me sick. Man or woman, if you wouldnā€™t like it done to you then donā€™t do it to others!
I always think that some women see it as some kind of achievement if they can tempt a bloke who has a partner. If he has a pretty girlfriend or wife, they see it as a challenge. Home wrecking dogs, and unfaithful men are absolute dogs. It would give me a major ICK if a guy I was chatting to had a partner

Reactions: 12
I always think that some women see it as some kind of achievement if they can tempt a bloke who has a partner. If he has a pretty girlfriend or wife, they see it as a challenge. Home wrecking dogs, and unfaithful men are absolute dogs. It would give me a major ICK if a guy I was chatting to had a partner
ABSOLUTELY! I know this to be true from speaking to women who have done it and knowing how stalked I was at the time. They watch the girlfriendā€™s/wifeā€™s social media more than the guy theyā€™re chatting to and get a buzz from it. One of my exā€™s sidepieces came to one of his events and had the audacity to sit next to me and tell me how nice I was because she thought I was going to be stuck up - before I knew about her, they know no shame!

• Wow
How did you find out after? Was it snapchat? How far have the messages gone?
Well he actually deleted her after I wrote on hereā€¦. But weird šŸ¤£ I just confronted him tonight and he told me everything, apparently all friendly chats but who knows because the messages are obviously no where to be seen! I asked how long heā€™s been chatting expecting him to say a few days but noā€¦ since early jan šŸ™ƒ

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Well he actually deleted her after I wrote on hereā€¦. But weird šŸ¤£ I just confronted him tonight and he told me everything, apparently all friendly chats but who knows because the messages are obviously no where to be seen! I asked how long heā€™s been chatting expecting him to say a few days but noā€¦ since early jan šŸ™ƒ
I'd put money on him telling you some lies there....if he had nothing to hide, why not show you the messages? I bet it's longer than that. There's a reason cheats use snapchat, the messages disappear unless they're saved. Try and get his data, it may show a different story. If he won't let you look through his phone freely and he looks nervous. ....

I'd put money on him telling you some lies there....if he had nothing to hide, why not show you the messages? I bet it's longer than that. There's a reason cheats use snapchat, the messages disappear unless they're saved. Try and get his data, it may show a different story. If he won't let you look through his phone freely and he looks nervous. ....
I need to figure out how to do the whole data thing Iā€™m clueless!

I need to figure out how to do the whole data thing Iā€™m clueless!
If you're on tiktok you should be able to watch a tutorial. You can do it for fb too. Highly recommended to catch a cheat and get closure. Sorry you've been put in this position. Men are dicks and I hope he's being honest with you šŸ˜ž

Reactions: 2