MickeyJoTheatre

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As in inside a theatre? What's he going to do, hold up programmes to the light and talk about each one for a minute

What an egotistical thing to do 🤣
I’m sure he will sing at some point. You can pay extra for a meet and greet with him.

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
What I'm wondering is who is going to this? Presumably if you watch him it means you're into theatre, so wouldn't you want to spend your time and money watching actual theatre, rather than watching a YouTuber talk about theatre? Plus his singing makes me cringe, I really hope he's not planning on it 😬

Reactions: 2
What I'm wondering is who is going to this? Presumably if you watch him it means you're into theatre, so wouldn't you want to spend your time and money watching actual theatre, rather than watching a YouTuber talk about theatre? Plus his singing makes me cringe, I really hope he's not planning on it 😬
It says it will include musical performances chosen by the audience

I thought his video discussing critics response to hadestown hit new levels of arrogance and self-importance. But then he’s announced this so maybe not 😂

• Haha
Things that massively give me the ick with him:

*his new hair
*how he calls his fiancé his ‘stagey fiancé’ as if this is a thing

Things that massively give me the ick with him:

*his new hair
*how he calls his fiancé his ‘stagey fiancé’ as if this is a thing
*everything

He has also popped up in Wait in the Wings latest episode, which instantly makes it unwatchable sadly

Really annoys me he thinks he’s something big in the theatre world.

Reactions: 1
He's getting stranger/creepier. And he is back in NYC again, his youtube views do not sustain his lifestyle. Not if he is also paying out for running a home in the UK too.

He also has claimed before when called out that social anxiety is why he might have appeared rude when interacting with people. Yet here he is at a major event in a very attention grabbing outfit.

Screenshot_20240416_064219_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 1
He’s starting to look really unwell, bleary eyed and grey. @Mark81 - you’re right he can’t be bringing in enough to pay bills and be jetting off to NYC so often, are you suggesting he’s got another income source?

He’s starting to look really unwell, bleary eyed and grey. @Mark81 / you’re right he can’t be bringing in enough to pay bills and be jetting off to NYC so often, are you suggesting he’s got another income source?
He must have, or inheritance, bank of mum and dad or something. Or he lives at home and pays no rent

Last edited:
He is not cool enough to pull this off.

Plus, Mr anxiety is dressing up like that which will get attention

Screenshot_20240418_213723_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha