MickeyJoTheatre

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad to see Mickey Jo has a Tattle... Bumped into him at a few shows and he is the smuggest twit ever. Really thinks he's all that and the spokesperson for musical theatre. The way he flounced around MusicalCon like he was famous was just so embarrassing to witness 💀 don't understand how people watch his videos, his face and voice are just so grating!
Exactly how I feel about him

He has been called out on theatreboard a couple of times, and he has an account there and has commented with faux humbleness and apologies and reaffirming how nice but awkward he is. Basically everyone misunderstood him

Reactions: 2

He has been called out on theatreboard a couple of times, and he has an account there and has commented with faux humbleness and apologies and reaffirming how nice but awkward he is. Basically everyone misunderstood him
He made a point of walking past the queue at the flea market then again to meet Lucie jones

Reactions: 4

It's such a pet peeve of mine when someone shows such a different persona on the internet and everyone falls for it. That guy has zero humbleness and is not a nice person, from my own experiences with him and from what I've heard from others. If you're not there to boost his image, he's not interested in giving you the time of day.

Reactions: 3
I can well believe this amount, as I’ve posted on other threads I’ve had some exposure to working with influencers for paid campaign messaging and £3000 is at the lower end of what’s been asked for a few simple messages to a specific audience group. He’s given up a job to do this so there must be some money in it and the adverts won’t pay a huge amounts with his following and content.

Bloody hell his Instagram videos are annoying and pretentious.

He is just that awful self involved know it all you hope you don't sit next to at the theatre. Very 'pick me' vibes

He's being all defensive and preachy on theatre board currently 🙄
Lol what’s he saying?
It really annoys me how he calls himself an ‘independent theatre critic’ as if he is turning in reviews to the guardian or the times instead of posting YouTube videos.

Thing is, he is just like you or I. His opinion is not more valid or experienced. He doesn't have any professional background that gives him more depth.

Like a lot of bloggers he loves the sound of his own voice and has a puffed up sense of his own importance.

Also the theatrefan blog he is defending is basic AF really, with no real insider knowledge or contacts.

Both as shallow as eachother really.

And as has been mentioned on here, mickey jo isn't the nicest in person. I've heard that from a few who have encountered him. But of course, it's his 'anxiety' and these people 'misunderstood'.

I assumed that was because he'd read the comments about his audio being tit, lol.

Haha maybe, but then he could just get a clip microphone like the majority for vloggers instead of acting like a roving reporter around the west end lol