MickeyJoTheatre

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That would explain where he's getting the money for all this travel!

The only thing I'd pay to watch him do to himself on camera is self harm.
Ooh that’s a bit harsh! Wonder how long he’ll continue to be able to pay the bills from his YT earnings. Is it true he gave up a teaching job for this?

Reactions: 2
Ooh that’s a bit harsh! Wonder how long he’ll continue to be able to pay the bills from his YT earnings. Is it true he gave up a teaching job for this?
I don't think her ever has been. Or if he is he is just scraping by. His views just aren't high enough to support living in or near London, jet set lifestyle and also save for future

Reactions: 1
He really shows his colours in his unedited Tony nominations vid. Interrupting aeron all through, actually shushing him at one point. Can see how dominating he is

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I can't believe I missed MickeyJo having his own thread. I used to quite like his videos but it really winds me up that he acts like a real professional/expert when I don't think he really is.

And why is he now spending all his time In New York? How does he afford it? I also hate the idea that making content about Broadway somehow makes you a better theatre critic, like he thinks it's inherently more exciting than reviewing the West End. His stuff about London is more useful to his UK viewers, I don't really care what he thinks of things I'm never going to see.

Reactions: 3