Mick Hucknall

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im always down for some 90’s Simply Red! And who doesn’t enjoy singing the HOLDING….. HOLDING….. HOLDING….. WAAAAAAOOOOOOOHHHHH bit on Holding Back the Years?!

I always think he looks like a biscuit before it’s gone in the oven, with pushed in sultanas for eyes.
View attachment 2112659
Why does this look like Phil Mitchell mid transition?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I saw him on Parky years ago and he said someone had left him because of his behaviour but he would always love her. Parky pressed him for a name but he simply said 'she knows who she is'. Always remember that, the way he said it, it was really touching.
Isn’t that his current wife Gabriella (I think she’s called?). I’m sure I’ve read an interview where he said they’d dated previously and it didn’t work out, she married someone else and he was absolutely gutted.

Another one like that was David Mitchell and Victoria Coren. David loved her but she never knew and married someone else, he used to walk the streets at night so depressed about it. It’s lovely they’re together now but she is way out of his league….. mind you, she seems really cocky so that probably limits her choices.

David is like the village nerd who never gets married and lives with his parents forever until they die and he carries on living in the house, doing the same job (probably some sort of woodwork) until he retires.
---
Mick Hucknall the guy who's hair Martine McCutcheon puked on. 🤣
I must take umbrage with this as on Twitter a few years ago - prior to me being blocked of course! - Mick totally embarrassed Martine with her lies….

'So please desist, show a little grace' absolute bleeping class Mick 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 I’ve always thought that could be a lyric.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm sorry, I can't. His chest looks like a depressed fish.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can’t belibe im double posting on here because no one is talking about Mick Hucknall but he’s wheeling his ‘dancing on the edge of syphilis’ tally out again in advance of 30 years of Simply Red. I need all of these women to write a book, a chapter each no matter how short.

Dancing On The Edge Of Syphilis should be the name of his next single.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think he's a prick, cant stand the smug git but love his/simply red old songs 😁 I think the reason I don't like him is because back in the day he'd give interviews talking like he's the second coming, kinda like Jess Glynne, must be a ginger thing, (I'm half ginger so I can say that!) (I think 😁😳)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone remember Mick’s Christmas single ‘happy this Christmas’ ?
Because I don’t.
It consistently has absolutely rave reviews on Amazon though for a physical CD single that is £20?!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Does anyone remember Mick’s Christmas single ‘happy this Christmas’ ?
Because I don’t.
It consistently has absolutely rave reviews on Amazon though for a physical CD single that is £20?!
Shall we campaign to get it to number 1?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Shall we campaign to get it to number 1?
I think this is a fantastic use of our collective time, however even I draw the line at paying out €20 for a CD single (even if it does come with a stamped envelope that my wife would love).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love his music, can't beat abit of simply red. Micks voice was amazing in his prime.

My dad used to be friends with one of his ex girlfriends, and he said that even when they split up she had nothing but good things to say about him. Apparently he's a really decent bloke from what I remember my dad saying, and so iv always liked him even more because of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I love his music, can't beat abit of simply red. Micks voice was amazing in his prime.

My dad used to be friends with one of his ex girlfriends, and he said that even when they split up she had nothing but good things to say about him. Apparently he's a really decent bloke from what I remember my dad saying, and so iv always liked him even more because of that.
Interesting, I can never make my mind up on whether he is a decent bloke or not

Reactions: 2