Mick Hucknall

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when Mick had a ruby in his tooth? I painted this once for a friend of mine.

1681468761241.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I loved Stars. I'm showing my age here but my family used to use the Britannia Mail Order site where you got 5 full albums for £1 when you first joined. I first heard the song in the film Jack and Sarah starring Richard E Grant & Samantha Mathis and my mum liked For Your Babies so we got the tape from Britannia in the deal as it was cheaper than buying the two singles seperately.
Omg I LOVED this film!!! And the soundtrack! Can never find it these days ( the movie I mean!).

Reactions: 5
Happy Friday everyone. This will not fail to put you in a good mood.

He really is a great singer and has stage presence and dare I say it, sex appeal here (I can see why this man bonked Catherine Zeta Jones) even though he looks like a mad baked bean rolled in pocket lint.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I loved Simply Red back in the day, and Mick Hucknall was definitely on the "to do" list. Not really a fan now, he's a bit of a pillock these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He really is a great singer and has stage presence and dare I say it, sex appeal here (I can see why this man bonked Catherine Zeta Jones) even though he looks like a mad baked bean rolled in pocket lint.
WHAT, WAIT??! he slept with Catherine zeta jones? :oops:

WHAT, WAIT??! he slept with Catherine zeta jones? :oops:
This is one of his most famous conquests they were RIDING (for four months lol)

1681490033631.png

He also managed Helena Christensen amongst the 3,000 notches on his bedpost this man keeps me flabbergasted

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I saw him on Parky years ago and he said someone had left him because of his behaviour but he would always love her. Parky pressed him for a name but he simply said 'she knows who she is'. Always remember that, the way he said it, it was really touching.

Reactions: 8
Whats so funny about the Martine and Mick thing is her hubby actually looks like Mick.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Im always down for some 90’s Simply Red! And who doesn’t enjoy singing the HOLDING….. HOLDING….. HOLDING….. WAAAAAAOOOOOOOHHHHH bit on Holding Back the Years?!

I always think he looks like a biscuit before it’s gone in the oven, with pushed in sultanas for eyes.
9A3E6AC8-42DB-4FE7-8DF2-5E953F226C1B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20