Michelle Mone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw the programme about her and her daughter where the daughter went to live with a 'poor' family to see how the other half lived. During it she mentioned that she hardly ever sees her Mum and lives with her Dad. I also notice that whenever there's a mention of her in the Daily Mail the comments are all super negative. I wonder if the whole 'my husband stole my company' thing is a huge lie.
The article about her diet in the Mail today prompted this post.....

Reactions: 3
I saw the programme with her daughter too and found it really sad! The daughter was clearly crying out for some genuine interaction with her Mum and not just to be fobbed off with money and ‘stuff’. Put me right off her and her billionaire husband’s lifestyle is excessive!

Reactions: 6
Is it a side effect of her weightless, or a by product of some substance she takes, but why does she constantly come across as being completely wired??

Was on channel four. Famous celebs kids go back to their roots. Born famous maybe?
Born Famous and its episide 3 still available to download on All 4 app.
Michelle came across as making money and having a wealthy lifestyle was more important than her family.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Waaaaa surely the papers will be all over this
She looks like a different person

Reactions: 1
I’m completely shocked at her new face ...... defo had a face lift

Reactions: 2
She looks stunning in the Daily Mail article - her surgeon is incredible as she has so obviously had work done. I thought at first glance it was an old picture of Denise Richards. Good for her.

Looks like she's had a new nose too. She looks great but totally unrecognisable now!!

Reactions: 2
I have personal dealings with her - she is an absolutely vile bully.
I’ve heard this before & I think it comes across in spades on the tv. She can change her outward appearance all she likes but still ugly on the inside!!

Reactions: 13
I’ve heard this before & I think it comes across in spades on the tv. She can change her outward appearance all she likes but still ugly on the inside!!
And her new bloke came across horribly when he was on a programme about the wealthy and their super yachts too- looks like they deserve each other.

Reactions: 8
I remember she ran a red light while on her phone in her big 4 x 4. Nearly ran me and my toddler over - tweeted her about it and she blocked me. I dont know many people who think well of her locally.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
She was horrible to staff. Had FB one do her daughters school work and I know of an other who was vomiting before work with fear.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8