Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #9 More like Michelle Freegan and Mark Tight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never found him attractive, I'm sure plenty of women have - but I think when you are ugly inside it eventually comes to the outside too...

He is getting to be uglier by the year - Mr Punch as another poster said is spot on.

Reactions: 18
Just seen that his mate Jack Tweed is going to be a dad. Mark will be fuming yet someone else a dad before him.
He was probably hoping that him & his mates would all have kids at the same time but now his getting left behind I really hope arg has a kid before him. Bet michelle has avoid him everytime a pregnancys announced in Essex

Reactions: 3
I don't think Michelle wants children.
I hope she made that clear to Mark when she married him, if so.

Reactions: 2
How has Mark got an m&s gig?!
M&S are giving loads of Z listers gigs just now, Louise Thompson, Vicky Pattinson, Love Island begs to name a few. Why they’re stooping that low god knows not the target market they usually aim for?

Its certainly not fair on him if she didn't
I have a 'friend' who had her tubes tied privately and in secret, not telling her husband, because she didn't want kids and he did. Poor man thought they were trying for a baby when there was no chance of pregnancy. I say 'friend' because she was deceitful, and I don't have her in my life any longer. Her marriage went tits up eventually, and her husband remarried and now has four little boys, and he is really happy. His new wife is pushing for a fifth baby (hopefully a daughter) and now he's the one saying no.

Reactions: 5
I think shes scared of ruining her looks coz shes known for her looks not her acting
If she was a bit brighter, she would know that having a baby doesn't necessarily ruin anything. Lots of people snap back into shape within weeks. Others suffer with varicose veins, haemorrhoids, reflux and have really visible stretch marks - not that there's anything wrong with visible stretch marks, but I can imagine Michelle being horrified at the thought of her beautiful body being marked.

Her body is already sculpted and rock hard toned, so the chances are good for her snapping back into shape sooner rather than later. Thats assuming she has a natural birth as a C section is a different story!

I think she’s just putting off for her career tbh. Maybe she feels she can’t give up work as she needs the

Reactions: 1
I don't think Michelle wants children.
I hope she made that clear to Mark when she married him, if so.
there are interviews where she says she wants four...

Back in 2018, Michelle told Women's Health: "I've always been broody. I love kids, and I want four, so hopefully in the near future."5

Reactions: 1