Michelle Fox MUA

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like she put some sort of box together of her favourite b prefect crap.
Thought the same! A shoe box with her name and her "favourite " bits inside; give me a break, and she serious with those brows????? And sorry; the soup looks like scour!

Reactions: 1
Omg the hack today! State! Fake laugh! Over exaggeration! Dis she pay, was it PR, what's the craic?! Who cares! I get 2nd hand embarrassment watching her

Reactions: 2
Same…. She’s just awful. Such a basic, common knacker who thinks she’s all that. Not a brain cell between the two of them. Always making out like they can’t afford anything and then of wasting money on that trip…. Would have been better off spending it on the house and at least getting some of the jobs done. The state of the outside, Summer coming and instead of making it nice for their children, they are wasting the money on a trip for themselves. Two idiots trying desperately to get gifted a stay for next time!

Reactions: 4
Same…. She’s just awful. Such a basic, common knacker who thinks she’s all that. Not a brain cell between the two of them. Always making out like they can’t afford anything and then of wasting money on that trip…. Would have been better off spending it on the house and at least getting some of the jobs done. The state of the outside, Summer coming and instead of making it nice for their children, they are wasting the money on a trip for themselves. Two idiots trying desperately to get gifted a stay for next time!
Absolutely!

And that story with the two of them trying to kiss….🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 totally gave me the ick!

I used to think Mark was good looking enough but these days he gives me the ick….think it’s because he comes across as thick as two planks!

Reactions: 5
And that story with the two of them trying to kiss….🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 totally gave me the ick!

I used to think Mark was good looking enough but these days he gives me the ick….think it’s because he comes across as thick as two planks!
I'd say made for each other, but she's more fake, I've seen her twice in my life in reality and the resting witch face and non approachable manner ouzes out of her

Oh yeah…I’ve met her before too and she was so rude and up herself that it turned me off her forever. Really thinks highly of herself…no idea why!

Reactions: 3

he looked like he was going to vomit in her mouth 🤢

• Heart
She's punching looks wise, but he has to be a dose to stick her in real life. Gushing over the Galgorm which in reality is so basic and run down in places. Every Tom dick and Harry is in it - hardly exclusive.

She's punching looks wise, but he has to be a dose to stick her in real life. Gushing over the Galgorm which in reality is so basic and run down in places. Every Tom dick and Harry is in it - hardly exclusive.
Well she hasn’t an ounce of class so that place suits her down to the ground! She can only go places where you can get away with wearing tracksuits and runners…
Imagine her in somewhere like Adare Manor??? 🤣
Her mother and father are always so well dressed and presented and then they produced this dud…where did it all go wrong???

What??? We’re back on day one of the amazing plan from Mark?? I knew she’d fallen off the wagon weeks ago…still as big as ever. No doubt went mad on the AMAZING trip over the last few days!

Oh My God! Do my eyes deceive me??? Has Michelle actually gone and bought an outdoor set without begging non-stop for one to be gifted to her beforehand??? Must be a colab coming up as she’d never spend a penny on anything without giving the begging a hard go first!

Oh My God! Do my eyes deceive me??? Has Michelle actually gone and bought an outdoor set without begging non-stop for one to be gifted to her beforehand??? Must be a colab coming up as she’d never spend a penny on anything without giving the begging a hard go first!
Could be at her parents? I dunno, just can't imagine her paying for anything either....nothing to see here at the moment except cheap amazon leggings....and a very bad explanation of the sculpted cleansers.....riveting....

Could be at her parents? I dunno, just can't imagine her paying for anything either....nothing to see here at the moment except cheap amazon leggings....and a very bad explanation of the sculpted cleansers.....riveting....
The swings are at her own house, she put down that bark last year

She's still covering over her tummy with the captions. She can't manage 2 children, imagine the mess she'd be with 3