Michelle Fox MUA

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh My God! Michelle is so desperate. Her and Mark must have been plotting last night on how to get some paid ads/gifted stuff for the house so suddenly she’s on making an effort with her crappy self-build page. Her house wouldn’t inspire anyone. Dying to see what her amazing idea is with the panelling…🤣🤣🤣

And the worst thing is her trying to NameDrop the dope Caoimhe and she can’t even get the name of her account right. I can’t get over how thick this one is.
Reeks of desperation, so blatant and obvious, house hardly inspiring, certainly the sudden enthusiasm would say she's looking for freebies and collaborations.....hardly an influencer!!!!!

The pulling of her hair and looking away shows the lies!!!
She's so unlikeable

Reactions: 3
By Jesus did b prefect take the bait last week and doing some sort of collab with her and her big comeback 🫣😂😂

Reactions: 1
By Jesus did b prefect take the bait last week and doing some sort of collab with her and her big comeback 🫣😂😂
So blatantly obvious!!!!!! Omg it was sculpted a couple weeks ago, the best thing since sliced pan! Now it's B Perfect, and the hack of her! Her constant skincare routine isn't paying off, she looks terrible!
---
So blatantly obvious!!!!!! Omg it was sculpted a couple weeks ago, the best thing since sliced pan! Now it's B Perfect, and the hack of her! Her constant skincare routine isn't paying off, she looks terrible!
To ad......no advertisement for skincare or makeup....

Oh something exciting is coming! Hols on til I pee my pants with the anticipation, wait to you see, they are going to indulge her and do a pallet, more of the same shite

Reactions: 3
How do we report this A | D and a ~ d bullshit???

She thinks she’s being clever but is actually stupid as ad is short for advert and not two letters standing for two words so dividing up the two letters is just stupid
She is very clearly stupid thinking she's clever, she literally hasn't a clue, she was talking about some lip thing the other day and said straight out she didn't read the packaging! Omg who would want her advertising their products, she is so Z list...

Michelle
It’s one or the other.
You say “you” booked a double room, which means you are saying “you” are paying for the Hotel stay yourself, but then underneath you have PR Stay ???

So you didn’t book or choose the room you wanted, the Hotel gave you any room as it is a FREEBIE you got of them

Attachments

She actually looks pregnant, when she was about to walk out of the hotel room with the black jacket on her

Reactions: 4
She actually looks pregnant, when she was about to walk out of the hotel room with the black jacket on her
Desperate for a son. They looked like smacked arses at FEEEEEEBS gender reveal
---
She looks an absolute state! Going for dinner in a hotel in a tracksuit….what a knacker!! The diet seems to be out the window these days too….stuffing it in at every turn and she looks HUGE.
Slob
---
Also the duvet pulled up to her armpits.....don't bother with your scripted reveal. We already know shell

Last edited:
Oh I doubt she’s pregnant…she’s hardly able to handle being a mother of two. I’d be shocked if she had another, esp that she has found herself again!! 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

She looks Huge! Omg! Shocked! Could've made and effort to look smart, omg representing the hotel in a PR trip......and the big fake LV bag 🤣🤣🤣

So michelle got a shampoo delivery last week and hasnt got a chance to use them until now 🤢

Reactions: 2
I see that gobshite Nikki whelan got her phi brows done again but not by Michelle this time 🫣

Sounds like she put some sort of box together of her favourite b prefect crap.

Reactions: 2