Michael McIntyre's The Wheel

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We hated Calvin too. It's mean but we were cheering when he lost the second question. We loved Richard, so glad he won.

Reactions: 9
I hated Calvin and Jess. Who tf her age writes a letter to the Queen and then admits it on national TV?! Weirdo, so glad Richard won

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I hated Calvin and Jess. Who tf her age writes a letter to the Queen and then admits it on national TV?! Weirdo, so glad Richard won

Seems unnecessarily harsh. I thought jess was much more likeable than the other two

Reactions: 1
Loved Jess snd Richard. Calvin was just arrogant. I cheered when he got both final questions wrong. Would have been happy with either of the others winning

Reactions: 5
I’ve seen there’s a The Wheel board game. I’m tempted but wondered if anyone had played it and could report back?

Reactions: 1
Oh amazing! I think I’ll get it then we love the show and also love board games so seems a fab combination
We got the board game and my husband, who reckons he hates the show, wanted the theme tune played every time we spun the wheel and would dance and sing every time. You haven't lived until a gruff, grey, sweary Yorkshire man is yelling "THE WHEEL, THE WHEEL!" whilst throwing his arms in the air like he just don't care 🤣🤣🤣

Carol Vorderman looks ridiculous.
Is there any surgery she hasn't had?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
We got the board game and my husband, who reckons he hates the show, wanted the theme tune played every time we spun the wheel and would dance and sing every time. You haven't lived until a gruff, grey, sweary Yorkshire man is yelling "THE WHEEL, THE WHEEL!" whilst throwing his arms in the air like he just don't care 🤣🤣🤣

Is there any surgery she hasn't had?
Hahahahaha this is hilarious. We got it and my dad plays the theme tune EVERY time we spin it 🤦🏼‍♀️ He won’t play unless the music plays!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahahahaha this is hilarious. We got it and my dad plays the theme tune EVERY time we spin it 🤦🏼‍♀️ He won’t play unless the music plays!
It's perfect for drunken evenings. Only drawback is you don’t get too many question cards so I can imagine after a few plays you could be repeating questions

Reactions: 3