Michael McIntyre's The Wheel

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just argued with my sister over that question I said it was Flamingos and she said it’s not because there’s a load of them in Chester Zoo and they’ve never flown away probably because they’ve had their wings clipped 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
But Made in Chelsea have been to Dubai - I know someone who was an extra in a
party scene there.
I thought I was going mad so Googled it and yes they went.

• Wow
Yeah I think they could be in trouble over that question. I think dubai wasn't it's own series where as the others were, but technically they've still been to dubai

Reactions: 3
God this weeks line up has to be the worst/most annoying selection of celebs yet

• Haha
I thought that street dance question was quite easy? I'm younger than all of them and never danced but have heard of cabbage patch 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did Calvin malfunction then? Laura & him both agreed on orchid then he said geraniums.

Reactions: 4
Did Calvin malfunction then? Laura & him both agreed on orchid then he said geraniums.
Calvin also went against Gyles on one of the questions on the Royals (the one about Prince William’s occupation on the kids birth certificates). Gyles said one thing and Calvin overruled him. Gyles was right

Arrogant sod. I’m glad he never won anything

Last edited:
Reactions: 11