Michael Jackson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I read a similar article that summarised the allegations, very graphic, very grim as you say.

Im inclined to believe them. I know the Jackson stuff has been a mess going back and forth for years but I do believe when he was alive he held a lot of power to intimidate- that’s what wealth like that can do. I don’t know if it’s in this documentary but I saw something recently about his former housekeeper who says as much and retracted her testimony that said she saw no abuse - she now says she did and that he threatened her to keep quiet. At this point what would be in it for her to lie?

Reactions: 1
I read a biography back in the 90s on MJ and it was written after the first abuse being public. The book goes into graphic details on the abuse and everything that was written is exactly the same details/stories that are now coming out. I believe these guys and it does break my heart as a huge MJ fan.

Reactions: 7
That vulture article is different, the documentary is HBO so should be well done. But not sure I can face watching it. He has so many dedicated fans that will just keep saying he was found innocent.

Iv watched the first part today. Now iv read and seen so much about Wade and his pushy stage mum that i just dont believe him at all. Jimmy iv not really heard much about. Im not falling for it though, i just dont look at mj as someone who would do those things to a kid.

Reactions: 6
Also wades mum was crazy, she left half her family to move to LA thinking she could make wade a star.. She was upset when michael seemed to have dropped them and hadnt payed for thier appartment ?

Reactions: 4
I can't help but believe the allergations. They have nothing to gain by saying this now surely.

Reactions: 2
I don't believe any of it. They're doing it for the money. MJ is dead and he now can't defend himself.

Reactions: 10
Jimmy Saville is dead and can’t defend himself, Doesn’t mean he wasn’t a weirdo ffs.

MJ is such an icon that people don’t WANT to believe it. There’s a lot of evidence and statements from other people that don’t look good on him

He was never going to say when he was alive ‘yeah I’m into young boys’ was he. Let’s be realistic

Reactions: 36
Jimmy Saville is dead and can’t defend himself, Doesn’t mean he wasn’t a weirdo ffs.

MJ is such an icon that people don’t WANT to believe it. There’s a lot of evidence and statements from other people that don’t look good on him

He was never going to say when he was alive ‘yeah I’m into young boys’ was he. Let’s be realistic
I just think that once a person is dead it should be laid to rest.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I just think that once a person is dead it should be laid to rest.
Why should it? The people who if it’s true are now traumatised by it can’t be at rest. Maybe the truth coming out can help them move on?

We’re all jimmy savilles victims told to just leave it? Can’t believe you’d even suggest it. Because it’s MJ it’s different?

Reactions: 31
Why should it? The people who if it’s true are now traumatised by it can’t be at rest. Maybe the truth coming out can help them move on?

We’re all jimmy savilles victims told to just leave it? Can’t believe you’d even suggest it. Because it’s MJ it’s different?
Because they all come out of the woodwork. Look at Jimmy Saville and how many have come out and claimed he did something to them. Yes half of them may have had something happen but the other half are only in it for the money.

Reactions: 1
Because they all come out of the woodwork. Look at Jimmy Saville and how many have come out and claimed he did something to them. Yes half of them may have had something happen but the other half are only in it for the money.
You know that for a FACT do you?

Also from what I understand this documentary focuses around 4 boys. All of who ‘came out of the woodwork’ years and years ago and their parents took money to be silenced didn’t they???

Reactions: 10
Now we all know MJ was a bit weird and creepy which made he him do some unusual things, but the fact not one piece of evidence of child molestation was found by the FBI over a 10 or so year period of them investigating him makes me wonder why these two men have come out now. Wade Robson already seemed a bit shady and was still praising MJ for many years after his death and then apparently wakes up one day and says he was abused. Kinda seems a bit fishy, also in court documents he says he has to ask him mum many times what exactly happened to him.

I don't really know what to believe if I'm being honest because it's literally their word against a dead man with no actual evidence to back up any of their claims.

Reactions: 11

Also from what I understand this documentary focuses around 4 boys. All of who ‘came out of the woodwork’ years and years ago and their parents took money to be silenced didn’t they???
Wasn't it proven years ago that he wasn't guilty? And let's face it who lets there child sleep round a mans house?
Micheal was allowed custody of all his children, so obviously the social didn't think he was a danger.
Yes MJ was weird but I honestly believe he was to child like to actually do anything to these boys.
Jimmy Saville on the other hand looked dirty and perverted.

At the end of the day I'm just stating my opinion, were all entitled to our own opinion.

I'd like to add that it was MJ's insurance company that paid them, he didn't want to give them anything but they said it was better for him to just pay them rather than fight. Probably the worst thing he could of done looking back if he really was innocent of these claims.

Wasn't it proven years ago that he wasn't guilty? And let's face it who lets there child sleep round a mans house?
Micheal was allowed custody of all his children, so obviously the social didn't think he was a danger.
Yes MJ was weird but I honestly believe he was to child like to actually do anything to these boys.
Jimmy Saville on the other hand looked dirty and perverted.

At the end of the day I'm just stating my opinion, were all entitled to our own opinion.
Haha now your being ridiculous.

Jimmy Saville looked dirty and perverted? What do Peados look like?? They can be anywhere amongst us, they don’t all look ‘like peados’

I agree with ‘what kind of parent let’s their child share a bed with a grown man’ but again these boys were children so that is MJ and their parents faults. You’re basically victim shaming...

Also, he wasn’t found not guilty he settled out of court to make it go away.

With copious amounts of money comes a lot of power. Let’s not forget he hung his baby out of a window either.

Not exactly coming out of the woodwork AFTER he was dead..
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/people/michael-jackson-paid-134-million-in-payoffs-to-stop-up-to-20-sex-abuse-victims-speaking-out-say-10159103.html?amp

Also, yes your more than entitled to your opinion. But saying people shouldn’t come out just because someone is dead, or saville was a weirdo because he looked like one and MJ didn’t etc etc is just ill informed

Last edited:
Reactions: 20