Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CMDisney

VIP Member
Honestly... What in the world is going on with this man? Creepy AS FCK!

Where does one start to think about reporting someone as high-risk?

Screenshot_20220531-204344.png

nope, he'd have posted something on IG already and there is nothing there. Even The Tim Tracker didn't get an invite

He's sulking for sure. He hasn't posted on his Patreon since Sunday and on his IG his last post was his "send me questions for a Q&A" two days ago

Michael & Dave Kay #10: The dumpster fire that is our Youtube channels
not to nitpick, but shouldn't it be "that are our Youtube channels?" (sorry incorrect grammar is one of my pet peeves)

Claude4

VIP Member
I’m just being a mean asshole now. Kelly, please make your Instagram public. I’ve been relegated to your YouTube channel and it’s not enough. Hope that taco was good!
1655667354388.jpeg

Bison Burger

I mean, given what was written in the summary about him losing his medical license, I think preponderance of the evidence leans towards it being true. Daddy seems messed up.
Dude’s a total crackpot for sure. I don’t dispute there are issues there, more just wondering exactly what caused those issues to finally lead to a restraining order being filed.

Has globetrotter Dave ever spoken about Dad since he disappeared?

Iwantallthetea

VIP Member
It will show 3 years at the end of June. For what ever reason on Patreon he is stating 3 years. Not 3 years yet. Unless he out before he released the video as he did record part of it at Disneyland and then told everyone he just found out when it was announced.
thanks for the clarification. I stand corrected

Savgeo9872

Honestly... What in the world is going on with this man? Creepy AS FCK!

Where does one start to think about reporting someone as high-risk?

View attachment 1309385
Looks like a cracked out WWE costume…

What would his wrestling name be?

How the fuck can Mikey complain about Florida traffic?

The man was born and raised in the DC Beltway, that is most likely the worst traffic in the nation outside of NYC or LA.
I lived outside of DC for two years. It took me an hour to get to work about five miles away. We didn’t live there long lol.

Iwantallthetea

VIP Member
This is weird, but I just noticed I have a message from a mod about this thread's title. I think they got confused by my name being the same. For future reference, we're apparently not supposed to combine titles like this.
I thought it was the title that got the most votes is it not?

This is weird, but I just noticed I have a message from a mod about this thread's title. I think they got confused by my name being the same. For future reference, we're apparently not supposed to combine titles like this.
I thought it was the title that got the most votes is it not?

CMDisney

VIP Member
That was me! I posted some pictures of the Karlsberg brothers on GG. I was in the same grade as Michael. I had a few classes with him in high school. He was pretty quiet and normal to me. He's completely different now.

I wish I could give stories from back then, but he was as normal as you can get. It was shocking to see him get super weird ever since moving to Disney, but now I'm so numb to it. It's just sad to watch. He threw away a goverment job to be a shitty Disney vlogger lol.
Thank you for sharing! 💕

Seems like he/they would have had a fairly decent childhood. I wonder how and why things have gone so off the rails for the guys (Michelle too, we just don't see her as often). Maybe too much coddling by Jane. Adulting is difficult.

wtc50e

Chatty Member
I agree with that statement. I actually like WDW Couple for that very reason. Their videos are beautiful shot and edited. I know some people may not like their presentation style or on cam persona, but I give them high marks for content and information.

Also, they seem to understand the business behind all of the YouTube and Influencer hype. Just my 2 cents... :)
They are awful people that’s nice they know their facts I can Google if I want information. I want to enjoy the hosts of a program as well.

PeanutButterCup28

Chatty Member
Ok. I took one for the team because I haven’t watched a full Michael video in a long time.

He starts off with the Magic Kingdom being hot and crowded.
He shows Murals of Memories where you can have your photo on the castle but it cost $ so he doesn’t do it.
He rides people mover and says it’s 90 degrees at 7 pm which is hot but not to him becasue he’s a FloridIan (He really said that)
Looks at Tron and shows where the train will come through.
Does an experiment to test a theory that wait times are less than stated. Buzz lightyear says 40 min but only takes 11 min
He got Galactic Hero 2 times and said “I’ve still got it” two times.
Goes out the exit that runs behind main st
Says goodby to his “Disney Friends” which are characters.
Friends have asked him if he has lost the magic and he denies it.
He thinks Disney is going to change due to he content— he really said that.
Says he goes to the parks more off camera than on camera.
Wants to focus on cruising.
He says his recent criticisms have been “spot on”
Watched fireworks with “friends” on top of the Contemporary
Have a Magical Daaaaaayyyyy.

Sorry. We were typing with rage at the same time!
LOL! I couldn't help myself this morning! I needed a Mikey fix 🤪

CMDisney

VIP Member
I'm as frustrated with Michael as anyone but is he really a risk? Has he actually done something (other than the vaccine debacle and being someone we can't stand) that I missed?
He's had his vaccine right? I don't think Disney would care if he wasn't vaccinated in the past. Although I don't know....maybe they would.
Yeah... You're right. Poor word choice on my part after a couple brewskies. 🙂

CMDisney

VIP Member
Speaking of dead channels WDW Couple still powering through despite their awful personalities
Yeah... Been wondering about those kids for a bit. What happened that they fell off so drastically? I know what it was for me... But curious about other perspectives.

CMDisney

VIP Member
Ummm... Have any of you looked at Daddy "Kay's" linked-in profile recently? I won't dox him, but it's quite interesting.

He's definitely not in Florida.

Michael and "Mom" are also listed a couple times each in the "People Also Viewed" area under Dad. Their titles and locations (Michael specifically) are curious as well.
🤔

On second look, maybe it's been this was for a while?