Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CMDisney

VIP Member
❓I've been here for a while, and can't believe I don't know the answer to this question... Are Mommy and Daddy "Kay" still together? I just assumed they were divorced since she's always visiting Florida and no sign of him.

CMDisney

VIP Member
Yep, and the threads are still up. Also, unrelated if you Google “Michael Kay Disney” the 3rd or 4th link that comes up after his YouTube and IG, is tattle life lol. There is no way they don’t read here.
Yeah... Like where are these folks that knew him/them? Weird we don't ever hear any stories or learn how they were growing up. I suppose it's irrelevant. I'm just curious.

BTW, I may be dense, but what is MK wearing in this yearbook photo? 📸

Nate's Top Button

VIP Member
I don't know what else he would have wanted. There were speeches, a full song and dance performance, Anika Noni Rose (for some reason), and Make-A-Wish kids christening the ship. The only thing they didn't do was break an actual bottle of champagne.

It's more than most cruise ship christenings get.
And it rained for part of the ceremony.

CMDisney

VIP Member
Did you read the decision where his father lost his medical license?
Good morning! Yepper, I read that and also saw Jane's deal with her student loans. They are definitely on the shady side! Hence the boys (or at least our MK) occasional dishonesty. 😜💕

T-Rexx

Chatty Member
This is weird, but I just noticed I have a message from a mod about this thread's title. I think they got confused by my name being the same. For future reference, we're apparently not supposed to combine titles like this.
It doesn't make any sense for a moderator to contact you about the name of a thread which was created by someone else (thenextstacy). Stacey, did you get a similar message from a mod?

TheNextStacey

Chatty Member
I know we’re all here to talk about Mikey but I really wouldn’t be shocked if that was actually JoJo’s World, He used to film videos of him flirting with the princesses and you could tell they were very uncomfortable around him. Although if they didn’t say 20’s I would also probably say it could be Michael
Yep. I even noticed that JoJo posted a meet and greet with Cinderella and Elena 2 days ago (within the timeframe of the reddit post), but he wasn't alone. He was with Kyle and 2 female friends. I like JoJo, but I can only handle so much of him.

1656012930508.png

1656012845439.png

Cruising Into Obscurity

Best Life & Beyond is launching a completely ludicrous Patreon plan, and a lot of us over in those threads have some questions. Could those of you who dabbled in Mikey and Dave's Patreon clubhouses come over to the BLAB thread and give us a little briefing on what happens if they don't do what they promised, if you can get refunded, if they can block you, etc?

Their two tiers are $10 and $40! Even MK wouldn't have the nerve to try that!

Edit sorry, I didn't realize the link would go to what's currently the last page. I'm not sure how to fix it.

Last edited:

CMDisney

VIP Member
I have suspected for a while that they both purchase views and comments. Also it seems pretty obvious that they both get money from either mom, a trust fund, or both.
I never understood the whole purchasing views or subscribers. Again... Don't know anything about making money on YouTube, but if you purchase your own views and subs, you make more money?

Seems off to me.

YouTube rewards you for purchasing fake views and subs??

I never understood the whole purchasing views or subscribers. Again... Don't know anything about making money on YouTube, but if you purchase your own views and subs, you make more money?

Seems off to me.

YouTube rewards you for purchasing fake views and subs??

How can this (above) be advantageous?

PeanutButterCup28

Chatty Member
Maybe he’ll finally go on a cruise. He’ll travel to Alaska on a cruise with his mom aka “mystery guest” and check out the kids clubs on the ship. Real mystery is which cruise line he’ll be on, Mickey does go to Alaska
He was planning a Disney Alaskan cruise the summer of 2020, as the reward for hitting 300 Patreon's, before the pandemic hit.

jamesmaybe

I'd highly discourage sarcastically positive comments on their channels, the delusional stans will just think you're one of them!