Mic Wright / Brokenbottleboy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he deletes his tweets every so often. The JM tweets were probably collateral damage.
From memory I don't think he mentioned her by name and didn't actually do anything with it - might have been a good use of that newsletter for once, instead he probably passed it up for yet another 3,000 word moan about a 300 word opinion column in the Times by someone he's professionally jealous of, as per!

btw, he's only on 10 tweets so far today and it's almost 9am :eek: step it up Mic! (or more likely, he just woke up 10 minutes ago.)

Reactions: 3
I hate lefty, holier than thou men who post fake outrage stuff like this in an attempt to get engagement and attention from women. Especially when those lefty, holier than thou men have been accused of harassment by women in their industry.

photo-output.jpeg

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I hate lefty, holier than thou men who post fake outrage stuff like this in an attempt to get engagement and attention from women. Especially when those lefty, holier than thou men have been accused of harassment by women in their industry.

View attachment 2342583
You could quite plausibly call that tweet classist. How about that Mic? Not very good praxis is it?

Reactions: 6
Am I correct in saying this guy did have a Fleet Street career in his youth but presents himself as someone who chucked it in on ethical grounds? If so we only have his word on that.

He strikes me as someone who would be difficult to work with and manage. That isn't even a criticism, in some ways it's a compliment, but his tendency to appoint himself the white Knight on any issue you care to mention is rather grating.

Reactions: 3
His LinkedIn shows he worked on Pensions World mag, then went to Stuff magazine then a year at Q then back to Stuff and then freelancing mostly around digital tech stuff. His last Guardian piece was in 2010 and amongst the 3 pieces I can find that he wrote for them one is about Best Before dates on eggs. He wrote a first person piece for the Telegraph on when he got beaten up in a pub and was their Chief Tech Blogger apparently .There's a few New Statesman articles but they're 5 years old.
Then writing on Medium or Byline Times. He might have lots of work published under the "Newspaper Title reporter" but seems unlikely.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
His LinkedIn shows he worked on Pensions World mag, then went to Stuff magazine then a year at Q then back to Stuff and then freelancing mostly around digital tech stuff. His last Guardian piece was in 2010 and amongst the 3 pieces I can find that he wrote for them one is about Best Before dates on eggs. He wrote a first person piece for the Telegraph on when he got beaten up in a pub and was their Chief Tech Blogger apparently .There's a few New Statesman articles but they're 5 years old.
Then writing on Medium or Byline Times. He might have lots of work published under the "Newspaper Title reporter" but seems unlikely.
I’m sure he briefly worked as a spokesperson for some tech company as well (possibly one in Dublin). He’s burned all his bridges with the newspapers now, and seems proud of that. I thought he was angling for a gig at Novara for a while, but they’re too right wing for our Mic now.

Reactions: 1
I’m sure he briefly worked as a spokesperson for some tech company as well (possibly one in Dublin). He’s burned all his bridges with the newspapers now, and seems proud of that. I thought he was angling for a gig at Novara for a while, but they’re too right wing for our Mic now.
he also worked on a tech blog called The Kernel with Milo Yiannopoulos and I think walked out when he didn't get paid, but no surprise that doesn't make his LinkedIn :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
he also worked on a tech blog called The Kernel with Milo Yiannopoulos and I think walked out when he didn't get paid, but no surprise that doesn't make his LinkedIn :ROFLMAO:
Hilarious, couldn't make it up. Those holier than thou types always have skeletons in the closet.

Reactions: 4
Latest newsletter just dropped! Have to applaud Mic’s commitment to the eco cause as this is the 647th time he’s recycled this EXACT post ;)
He must be such a misery to be around. Always banging on about his very one sided feud with columnists.

Reactions: 2