Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SonicTheSpikeyThing

Chatty Member
Right. Mia. If YouTube didn’t take off for you. (You got pregnant when teen mom vlogs took off so were lucky) you’d have been on Benefits. At least for the start. Whether you went out and got a real job we’ll never know.

Man I just wish she’d stop judging. Stick her in a 1 bed council flat with Mabel on her own (with no babysitters on hand) and make her earn actually have to go into the real world for a job and pay her own bills and see how she copes then.
She’s literally got an army of young teens saying they want to be like her. It’s disgusting imo.
I don’t care how she says she didn’t have a baby for clout. She deffo wants more for clout because it means more views and attention for her.

I actually really liked her during her pregnancy. She was so grounded and mature from what she showed. But now she’s just coming across as an attention seeking train wreck.

Reactions: 16

Gee_whip

Chatty Member
If she does end up having another baby or even twins when Mabels 2 she will find it very hard to balance everything along with 2/3 children under 5
I personally find it laughable that a 17 year old is stating she wants twins via a sperm donor within a couple years. as if she has it all figured out and it’s so simple! But this is something I’ve noticed Mia is guilty of A LOT! Speaking as if she knows it all when In reality she’s 17, she hasn’t got A clue about the real world, no life experience and in truth she’s making downright stupid statements and decisions. I Just hope her mum gets involved. Very abnormal and unhealthy for a 17 year old to be talking like this, she needs an intervention and love

Reactions: 16

Lady in Wales

I am so impressed at the maturity of some of the young posters today! Its not easy having a new baby, they completely take over your life (in a good way!), and you don't only have yourself to look after anymore! It can be tiring and demanding, and even if you have help, it can still be a challenge some days! It is possible to get your baby into a routine, but you have to work at it, something Mia doesn't seem to be doing at the moment. Babies will adapt to doing things at the same time every day, they need structure and continuity. It's not easy and some days you will feel like giving up and take them into bed with you etc., but if you are strong and determined, that little baby will be in a routine before you know it!

I hope my post doesn't sound patronising, my daughter has a 9 month old baby boy and he is like a hurricane through the house at the moment lol. She's not a teen mother and doesn't live with me, but he's put us both through our paces lately! He is in a routine though, sleeps from 7pm-7am and has 2 one hour naps through the day and my daughter lives for these times, he's so busy, she needs that break lol.

I think all the young girls who have posted on here are doing a wonderful job and you should be so proud of yourselves! Good luck to you all for the future and enjoy your beautiful babies! x

Reactions: 15

Kalds

If you don’t want people to talk about the babies Dad, don’t do a whole video slagging him off. If you don’t want people to call you a slag, don’t make videos talking about blowjobs and underage sex and drinking when you’re a child yourself, with your 15 year old sister. It’s pretty simple isn’t it, if you don’t want any of this then don’t put it out there. Does she think people just pull out the criticism out of their arses? No, it’s from watching the fuckery that goes on in her videos. Poor child.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Beccaf24

Chatty Member
I don’t understand why they take Mabel in the garden IN A PUSHCHAIR?? Just carry her then let her sit, roll and crawl around on a blanket or the grass ffs. The perfect opportunity to let her explore and have some sensory experiences and they strap her into a pushchair.. I know they probably get her out abit but what’s the point in it at all 🤦🏽‍♀️

Beth just said that people on here have said Mias a drug addict and alcoholic?? I’m sorry did I miss that because I haven’t seen that?? All I’ve seen is people QUOTING Mia when she said she was previously addicted to drugs on HER OWN tiktok 🤦🏽‍♀️ if anything we said she clearly wasn’t an addict and doesn’t even understand what that means! Do they even read this website or

Last edited:
  • Wow

Cbhoazry

Hey! My first post on here. I came here from Mias video. Its took me a while to read through everything as I have a 11 week old baby. I was a fan of Mia but I can now say I'm not. Due to the fact of having a baby I haven't been able to watch all her videos and the ones I have watched I haven't been able to finish.
I felt sorry for Mia so I did defend her on TIKTOK now I really wish I didn't.
As a young mum who genuinely did get pregnant accidentally (I was very very ill and it didn't cross my mind that if I threw up the pill would stop working)
I think Mias words and attitude is disgusting after reading all this.
She hates anyone who has the slightest comment on Mabels name yet she rips apart other people.
She makes the comment of people on benefits but if she didn't get the clout on YouTube she clearly wanted she would have either been on benefits or living off her mum which she clearly is anyway.
I think she needs to invest more time on Mabel and a lot less on herself! I get help from my parents occasionally not all the time only when I make her bottles etc and I can say now even with help I'm not even able to play my games everyday. Maybe once every few days when she has an extra long nap so I wonder who's really acting the parent to Mabel.
Also the baby daddy thing. I really don't like my babys dad. He's vile. But that's My opinion not my daughters. So for as long as he says he wants to see my child and for as long as my child wants to also then that's fine. I'm not going to stop them. I might say you can't see her without me there because I don't trust you but I wouldn't ever hold my child back from seeing her father unless I thought it was dangerous.
I'm 18 and I followed Mia for so long but I really think she is glorifying teen pregnancies when she doesnt actually know how difficult it is.

Angela19

Talking about how she was in such a slump.. a YOUNG teenager girl, no bills, no job, no responsibility. Woe you.. how will you cope outside in the real world?
I'm sorry but I don't agree with this comment at all. Just because you may not have bills, a job or responsibility does not mean you can't be in a slump. You can still be ill mentally when you're young!!!!!

• Heart

Appletart

She deleted my comment saying that people on here were trying to help and that she should take some advice.... can lead a horse to water but you can’t make it drink it

• Wow

Kalds

Don’t understand the comments of ‘you’re an amazing mum’, first of all these are comments from young teens/pre-teens so the fact they think you’re an amazing mum isn’t really credible is it. Second of all, for someone who says we don’t know she’s a terrible mum because she doesn’t show off her personal life (lol), then we don’t know she’s a good mum either do we.

Also, did she really break both arms? I feel like every time she goes on about this accident it’s little details at a time with new info every time.. for someone who makes videos detailing everything that goes on I’m shocked we haven’t heard the ‘full story’ so far.. aka the dramatised version.

• Wow

Appanappa

Chatty Member
in her newest video shes going on about using a donor to have a baby in 2022, as she finishes collge.
but then preaches about how you shouldnt have a baby for the clout - thats exactly what shes doing! shes keeping people tuned in with the promise of another baby. why cant she just appreciate what she has, find someone when she is ready and then have a baby, when they are both ready?
your entire life doesnt need to have been completed before youre 20

• Angry
  • Sad
Just want to comment on the benefits situation (I know we’ve passed it but) I’m a 23 year old with a fiancé, own my own flat and have a 1 year old boy..my fiancé earns £30K+ in his job and I work at my local cinema, my fiancé has a VERY well paid job (considering he’s only 23) and my cinema job is average!! It doesn’t matter how hard you work or how lazy you are, you’re entitled to benefits when you have a child. I’m not entitled to any universal credit to help with household bills etc because of my fiancé’s job but REGARDLESS, you can claim child benefit for food and essentials and can I just say..with our incomes being stable it’s STILL very handy to get £80 a month for my little boy, it goes straight into savings for him for bdays/xmas. Being on benefits isn’t anything to be ashamed of. I’ve been watching Mia for a long time now and I really enjoy her videos (still) but, the benefit comment got me a little bit because she’s just lying..it doesn’t matter how much she earns she’s still entitled (and probably claims) because she’s a single mother.

JJxlove

Imagine being that bored that you jump onto a forum to say comments that you’d never say to a person that is way more successful than all of you would ever be.
Problem for you is we all would say it it’s not like most of this is horrible if I heard someone say “I’m not on benefits cause I work hard” then yeah I’d call them out same with the baby names I’d like to see mia say that to that parents face and see the reaction

• Heart

Lady in Wales

Mia has made a huge mistake posting the link to here. She thought everybody would flock here in droves to defend her. It's majorly backfired because lots of new people have joined who have agreed with what has been said, and have even added concerns of their own.

Mia, drawing attention to this thread has completely backfired for you and has shown yet another level of your immaturity. Read through the thread again Mia and try not to take posts that express genuine concern as personal attacks. You can't manipulate people to have the same opinion as you, that's not how life works unfortunately. You put yourself out there, and have to learn to take the rough with the smooth. If you are unable to respect opinions that differ to your own, then you shouldn't be on social media to begin with.

Gee_whip

Chatty Member
Mabel is so sweet and seems like such a loveable child but I notice she rarely gets any quiet time. Every video I’ve seen of her napping or trying to nap Mia is walking round talking to the camera, playing music, watching movies or having Mabel on the bed beside her rather than cosy in her crib. I want to scream “let her nap properly” lol. Like leave the room, go to the living room and let the child be in peace for a while. All the constant noise isn’t good. She needs to sleep properly to heal, grow and develop. And at 5-6 months Mia was putting Mabel down for the night at 11pm, I’m sorry but a 6 month old should not still be awake at 11pm. Just lazy parenting. And Mia almost tries to make it out like it’s Mabel deciding.. it’s not, you’re the mother and she’s in a bad routine because of you. I’ve noticed too she posts a lot about Mabel sleeping in Late til 10 or 11am, as if she’s just a dream baby. And all her little Tween fans proceed to fawn over, but a rational adult looking at that will see the child was kept up far too late, Mia does a dream feed (which should have been dropped way before now) and was up half the night with her but all Mia shows is that Mabel “slept in” 🙄There’s a reason she’s sleeping in.. It’s because she should be in bed way earlier. but her mother doesn’t bother her arse as it might get in the way of animal crossing, twilight, nails or some shit clothing haul 🤔

• Heart

Pepperprincess

I’m just gonna spit 10 facts that are really grinding my gears.
1. We barely see Mabel in videos For someone who’s a “mummy blogger”
2. If we do see her she’s in the background as an ornament and we get the occasional hi/bye including Mabel.
3. That video of her “stimulating” was awkward and cringey because I don’t believe she has actually spent the time to connect with Mabel on that level to know what to actually do.
4. Mia 100% needs to stop those tiktoks, it’s actually so pathetic beyond belief. No more needs to be said on that matter.
5. Mia needs to realise that no one actually cares that she’s a teen mum, every third girl you see is a teen mum, nothing new and certainly not anything worth the clout. (Im a teen mum myself, don’t see what’s so fascinating) tho it seems to be little girls fascinated by it, which is, erm, disturbing.
6. One thing I would love to say to her is a simple “pot kettle black” how she can justify an absolute slaughtering video about baby names but cry about people not liking Mabel-ocean???
7. Speaking on something I actually know about personally. I also play sims and do acrylic nails (I have a 9 month old) and I do my nails once every 3 weeks at NIGHT when my baby’s asleep. And as for sims I’m lucky if I get to play an hour at night which I’m not mad about but I don’t understand how she can do all these things “all day”?
8. I always ask for more videos when she asks on her insta story about playing with Mabel, what she loves about her, describing about how being a mum to her is awesome yet all I see is more and more day in the life’s with Mabel stuck in a jumperoo or a bouncer on the bed.
9. To me, It seems clear Mia sees her child/future children as a way to gain clout. She can’t seem to enjoy the one she has without mentioning at every opportunity she wants more.
10. The only reason why she’s broadcasted this forum is because it’s beyond her control. It’s easier for her to gain, yet again more clout from immature 13 year olds. Since you know? She deletes every comment that doesn’t fit her criteria on her own posts.
another thing I wanted to mention was Beth, she’s only trying to stick up for her sister with that post on her story. She’s a 14 year old girl only looking out for her sister and that’s completely normal. I know I’d do anything for my sister. I just wish they’d BOTH take what we say with a pinch of salt, yeah some things might not be 100% true of what we say but surely if there’s a forum in the first place there must be unsavoury things going on??

• Heart

RosePetals

Chatty Member
As far as I’m concerned the fact that they endlessly bitch about this site but delete any comments related to the benefits or baby names rather than just apologising says it all.

also the fact no one came on to defend them, which I think they were expecting people to do.

is it so hard to delete a tik tok and video and put an apology out?

shows how arrogant they are, they think they’re too good to be criticised although they haven’t done anything particularly amazing or award worthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Kat5998

VIP Member
“I actually have to go on animal crossing and check my flowers” you wouldn’t think she was a single mum would you

• Haha

Flxtwhite

i’m sorry but i had to say this
mia lowkey thinks shes in a wattpad novel 😐
Couldn't agree more, single mum of one with her dreams of a perfect mixed-race donor baby, insert absurd children's names, living a picture-perfect life; in a house she "bought" off her granda- sorry through saving her youtube money on her own, because she's a hard working woman who don't need no benefits... But wait! There's more! Now she wants to practice wicca?? Her whole "dream of life" sounds like the blurb of a terrible children's book.
I'm a wiccan myself and I think it's great that more people wish to learn and practice, but if I'm honest, I have the feeling she'll just drop wicca when it's not trendy to her anymore...shameful really

unknown7575

i was watching mias new video and she was saying how mabel was in a slump so she wasn’t having baths everyday and staying in her pyjamas everyday, that’s not her fault? you’re the mother and you can’t blame you not dressing and cleaning your child on her being in a slump. just doesn’t make sense to me.