Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scoobie

VIP Member
Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

On today's episode of Mia tells a barefaced lie on Tik Tok...

I thought this new story about breaking both her arms falling off her moped didn't sound right, so I went back through her old videos... On 27th January 2019 she uploaded a video called How to Pierce your Conch at Home and she has a wrist support on one arm and a sling on the other. She says word for word "I fell off my moped yesterday, and I may have a broken hand or wrist. So I've got an appointment on Friday to see if it is. And I've pulled all of the ligaments in my collarbone, shoulder and my arm." Her next video was posted 7 days later. In that she's only wearing a wrist support on one arm, no sling anymore, and definitely no cast on either arm. 3 weeks later she posts her next video, it's a vlog, and both her arms seem to have made a miraculous recovery!!

So at the time of the accident she self-diagnosed the pulled ligaments in one arm before even going for the x-ray, and she clearly never thought it was broken. And then it looks highly unlikely that her other arm was ever broken either - correct me if I'm wrong guys, I've never broken my arm before, but surely TWO broken arms need more than a wrist support worn for a few weeks at most? I feel like she's able to move her arms way too much and without pain. Basically, the reality is she sprained or fractured her wrist and possibly tore a ligament in the other arm, but I really doubt it was "all of the ligaments" like she said at the time. They definitely weren't both broken.

Just another example of her exaggerating the truth and constantly changing her stories to try and make herself look more interesting 😌 How does she think she can get away with lying to all of those young followers who idolise her when the truth is literally right there in her videos?

• Wow
Reactions: 18

truthxhurts

Mia jeal: the rise to fame, the fall of Mabel

Mia jeal: sorry forgot to vlog

Mia jeal: only my animal crossing flowers get to grow.

Mia jeal: sex, lies, drugs and nails... Mabel Mai, where are you?

Mia jeal: baby dangerously close to the edge.

Mia jeal: vlogs, thongs, naive and wrong.

Mia jeal: Labels and Mabel

Edit:
mia jeal: sex lies, drugs and nails, Mabel Mai why are you still in your jumperoo?

Mia jeal: sex, lies, drugs and nails, Mabel Mai, where are you, still in your jumperoo?

(had a coupe variations of this)
That's all I have for now. These are all suggestions for thread 2. I'm not creative lol
The Jeals & the Jumperoo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Kalds

Mia Jeal #2 sperm donation and babies for the clout and fame, I’ll probably call the next one Jungle Raine

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Flxtwhite

Right Mia....let me get this straight, because your whole presence is starting to piss me off.

You don't like the site, but you can't stay away from the site because you want to see first hand what people have to say (because you can't delete it out your comments like y'do) about the person you are pecieved to be online?
The whole "don't say it behind my back,you have no right, you don't know me" blah-blah-bullshit don't work on me kid. You brought half of this on yourself.
Fair play something's are a stretch further than necessary, understandable, but most to all of the comments on here stem from CRITICISM from the things YOU choose to put online.
Your not dumb...cmon love your 17, answer a basic question here, do you really think they put a dislike button on YouTube just to "lol" at the people who don't like your content? Yeah no.
Not all of us Watching your shit are going to lick your arse and tell you what you WANT to hear.

You aren't a saint. You have abused the right to have the platform, with some of the shit you say and do. And it's like you still expect us to still see the rainbow shining from your arse. you know what you have done wrong and AS YOU CAN SEE we have continuously expressed our desire for apology.

My opinion, your a kid who is trying to grow up too soon, the wrong way and I've seen and heard from astonishing teen mums some of which are even on this forum. So I reiterate GROW UP.
OWN YOUR SHIT nobody else told you to be that way. Fight your own battles and stop asking everyone to do it for you.
Nobody is bullying you or hating your "perfect" life.

Your as bad as the boy who cried wolf.

• Heart

Kat5998

VIP Member
So, Mia is slating people on benefits yet publicly admitted on someone else’s tiktok post that she used to be addicted to cocaine? I’d rather be on benefits than cocaine any day hun...

She’s coming across as so snobby, definitely the type of girl who would judge other people’s school shoes and would brag that she isn’t in a council house

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

Brightybox

This girl makes me absolutely sick with the stuff she posts. It reeks of immaturity and privilege. The way she constantly posts about wanting another baby but 'mum says no' and the stuff she posts to her young followers makes my skin crawl. I have never seen someone try to big up becoming a single teenage parent and almost encourage others to do it so much. I know she's 17 and there's only so much you can do but what the hell is her mum doing letting this carry on like it has?

Out of all the teen mum accounts I've come across she is absolutely the one I feel needs to be stripped of her following so that others aren't influenced by her. It makes me feel sick to think of my 12 year old stepson seeing her videos.

• Heart
I mean is it just me or when you hear the name Mabel you think of a old lady in her 70/80’s not a almost 7 month old 😂😂I mean all the names she’s picked out for her future kids have “bully me” wrote all over them “fox coast”, “Ophelia Blue,” “Jasper cove,” “Stevie Rain” which she stole, “Forest sailor,” “Hunnie Amythist,” “Moon Mateo” when I hear the name fox coast I think of an animal and the beach 😂😂 Ophelia blue is just a ridicules name wtf Jasper cove sounds like a dogs name and cove reminds me of a cave Stevie rain she stole Forest sailor reminds me of a wooded area and sailor reminds me of a boat and hunnie Amythist sounds like a stripper name the way she would put it and MOON MATEO wtaf even is that name. All of those names say “bully me” all over them Mabel clearly got of lucky

• Haha
Hi guys, I should thank Mia for pointing this thread out for me lol. I used to be a big fan of hers, we were pregnant at the same time (I had my bubba end of July) and she seemed fairly mature for her age.
I haven’t been too active in following her videos, but when she asked on Instagram about baby names, well I sent mine in a she used it without me knowing.
My throat closed up and I was angry and sad at the fact she’d do that without asking for permission first.
You can’t talk shit about people’s baby names when you have them sent to you if you didn’t even ask for permission and then get upset when people talk shit about your baby’s name.
Grow the f up Mia. Delusional, naïve snob she is.

Kayyyyybrown

Imagine being that bored that you jump onto a forum to say comments that you’d never say to a person that is way more successful than all of you would ever be.

• Haha

Kalds

Couldn’t even get through Beth’s video so I skipped to the end. There are people seriously struggling and she’s sitting on camera crying and talking about her mental health cause she’s argued with some mates in isolation. You’re 15, you’ve not even experienced actual world problems, fuck me how will you cope..

Exactly my point!! It’s impossible to keep a house/room spotless when you actually let your baby play! Even if I tried to keep it in the ball pit it’ll end up everywhere!

For sure. It’s really sad. Even in stories etc her room is spotless so she can’t say she just cleans it for vlogs lmao. I get wanting a tidy room but that just doesn’t work with kids and she should have thought about that before having one 🙄

Same!! I think that’s why I find it so frustrating. I can’t stand the way youtuber mums make it look so easy and stress-free because they have so much help. Especially because they refuse to admit how much help they have! I used to feel worried about how much work my son was when Mia seemed to have all the free time in the world. I never understood how I could barely eat but Mia was making videos & playing games etc. But I’ve definitely realised it’s because she thinks a calm, chill baby is a well looked after one forgetting they have more needs than to just be fed and not crying!
I feel you exactly! It also made me wonder as we had newborns at the same time. I used to think what am I doing wrong, why am I having to plan in to brush my teeth and how comes I don’t have time or energy to eat or shower.. then I came to realise it’s because I was the sole care giver for my child and she isn’t. Also the ‘woe me I had a traumatic birth’ is bullshit. Me and my baby both had sepsis, I needed a blood transfusion, we was in NICU for weeks and I still managed to breast feed and look after my son. Anything to make herself look better.

• Heart
  • Sick

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
Imagine being that bored that you jump onto a forum to say comments that you’d never say to a person that is way more successful than all of you would ever be.
imagine being so pressed over things said on a forum about you that you choose to publicly put out on a PUBLIC YOUTUBE CHANNEL

• Heart
  • Haha
Her latest instragram post “Mabel - Oceans a nature lover like her mumma”

FUNNY - because I’m sure Mabel spends the majority of her life in a Jumperoo in mias bedroom when is she allowed to explore nature? apart from when Mia wants a photo shoot 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
I actually know Mias ex (Mabels dad) personally, quite closely actually, and he very much wanted to be involved in Mabels life but was denied that chance by Mia. She is toxic and uses Mabel to get her own way which is so wrong! Silly girl

• Sad

Omw2020

I expect Mia will put up a video addressing this site in the next week or two! Of course she won’t actually comment on the fact it’s mainly just constructive criticism and people wanting an apology for the benefits and baby names remarks , she’ll just come in and say it’s a bullying site and people don’t know her she only shows 10 minutes of her life etc etc

Reactions: 16

Gee_whip

Chatty Member
She “doesn’t want a man though” 🤣 but seems to care a lot about their opinions 🤔

Mia also put a Snapchat or tiktok up a while back where she said a guy invited her out on a date and she was angry that he said don’t bring your baby.. why the hell would you be bring Mable on a date with a guy you don’t know anyway! Is she going to bring her on every date she goes on? So mable can get to know a string of men she’ll never see again. Mia’s age and maturity level really shows at times.. and I think it’s worrying she has next to no education to fall back on when YouTube inevitable dies out

BonBonRon

Can we just take a moment to talk about her new video? I know it's quarantine so you don't have to wear a bra but at least wear one for a try on haul! Especially one where you try on a cardigan with NOTHING underneath! That video made me so sick and uncomfortable.

scoobie

VIP Member
There must be thousands of forums on this site about youtubers, influencers, celebrities on TV, even bloody Boris Johnson... and I hate a lot of them, because they are full of attacks on personal appearance and really malicious, spiteful comments. But this forum isn't like those at all.

So Mia has explained the problem with this site perfectly... it's that she just can't handle it. And quite frankly she has two options now:

A) Learn to accept it, because sites like these have existed for as long as Youtube has existed, and if this is the job she wants to do for years to come she'll have to toughen up if this low level criticism is going to cause so many issues for her.
Or B) Stop Youtube, because if everything somewhat negative feels like a personal attack against her, she'll never learn to accept accountability for the backlash she gets as a result of the controversial and childish things she says, so she will continue to say them, and the cycle will never break.

This is an opinion that I am entitled to, and it doesn't come from a place of hate or jealousy. I am not 'disgusting', 'unhappy' or a 'hater', as Mia's lovely followers are suggesting in her comments.

• Heart

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
imagine trying to point out that she’s said a lot of hurtful things about men,people’s baby names AND slagged people off on benefits only for her to delete all the comments anyway. That’s why her social media is full of love because she can filter what people can and can’t see.It’s stinging her she’s being called out on here and can’t do anything about it.